The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Aww Kimbre sorry sweetie! But you not out till the witch shows!!! FX'd

I know it sucks!!! I tried for 2 mnth to pretend I still had 30 cycles. It's just 2 days but it seems like forever!!!! lol

I can't sleep so off topic..

Does anyone know how the heck I get rid of a cold sore??!! Never had one before!!
I have my first "look at me I'm getting fat" outing on Saturday & I really don't want to go flouncing about with face herpes!! :grr:

Do y'all have neosporin over there? If not any triple antibiotic should work. Just try and remember not to lick eat it!! lol

I have no idea? Lol I'll have a look in town tomorrow. It looks gross lol!
I'm feeling rather sexy right now... NOT! :rofl:

They sell over the counter cold sore medicines at pharmacies, like Abreva or something like that. It should work pretty well.
Hope it goes away soon!!!!

yeah abreva, my hubby got one and i laughed at him and made fun and said he had a herp.lolol

Lol.. I've been calling it my face herpes! I'd rather I took fun of myself than my OH did!
I forgot all about it today & kissed my son goodbye, hope it doesn't catch it.. It is infectious isn't it?

Abreva didn't work for me. It actually made it worse! The only stuff that works is prescription or neosporin if I don't catch it in time.

Rn hope your feeling better!
Kimbre did you test today?

hahaha.
um yeah i think you can catch it... but i doubt he will

deputyswife. AF got me.

Aww that sucks on to next month then :( How long have you guys been trying?

ugh... its always on to next month! so annoyed=(

we have been trying for going on 15 cycles...
however... it depends.. i was on depo and count from when i was due for a shotbut the shot wouldnt have been out of my system until my AF came back in december...

we were NTNP from march 2010-feb2011.

we have been ACTIVELY trying since feb 2011.

I'm ok. My legs and back are killing me. Been a little dizzy this morning. I think I'm getting a sinus infection!! It makes my everything hurt!!

I tested to today with a clinic test BFN. I figured, I haven't had a BFP in 23 cycles. It's not something I expect to see. Oh well now to start NTNP. So glad I'm not taking the Clomid this month!!

You know full well you're not 100% out untill AF shows!! Either way if bfp or not glad you're getting a rest from clomid, sounds really horrible for ya :(

Thank you my dear! I know but I'm having really bad cramp, low back ache, and super sore bbs by the end of the day. The witch is due tomorrow so who knows. I really hope but you know......

Hows the Tizlet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->