• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

We are nutz!!!! i hope we both get our :bfp: soon!!!! What day are you officially testing??? Im the 7th but that would only be 31 days for me and i average about 34 days i don't know i am thinking about waiting to test until the 10th what do you think ?? OHH just in case where is a good place to get opk's for cheap ??

Oushka- Thanks

Hey has anyone had a feeling in their nipple where it feels like there is a pin in it ??? It is only when my shirt rubs on it or when i brush up on something but it is not like a pin stabbing me its like there is one already in there and its just moving around a little painful but not really bad!!!

Im testing :rofl: on 9th (well, thats what FF is telling me). But prolly everyday inbetween now & then too :blush: so hopefully will know before then.

I cant help with cheap opk's - I bought CB ones from Boots which were bloomin expensive. I have heard eBay cheapies mentioned tho, but couldnt give an opinion as have never used them. :hugs:

My LMP was on Dec 5th! My periods are anywhere b/w 30 to 45 days since my miscarriage :confused: I used OPK's for the first time this month. According to them I am due on 5th jan.... 15DPO.....
So If I dont buy anymore HPT's I will be testing on that day... if AF isnt due!

If I buy them..... I will POAS everyday!

I think E-bay...u can find cheap ones.. but I cant wait until I get them! So If I go to the town (probably this weekend) I will buy some from Poundland. £1 = 2 HPT's

Fx for both of us honey!!!!!!! I am sure we will get our :bfp: 's this month!!!!
I am kinda positive about this month!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi can I join in with you? We are just starting to TTC, this month has been quite disorganised with BD and OV, but I suppose you never know! :witch: is due Jan 12 ish.

Lots of :dust: to you all

i use cheap opk off ebay and get positives on them when i should do.

Thanks Ladies i don't think i am going to need them this month as my neighbor just came over and told me she had a dream about me last night i was swimming in a lake and all of a sudden there was a school of guppies swimming with me everywhere i went!!! I know this may sound weird but i strongly believe that when some1 i know has a dream about fish and me it means i am preggers as this only happened one other time the night before my 20th birthday April 7th and then i got a positive test on the following friday the 13th!!! Lets cross everything that this is another sign!!!!!!!!

mrs m when did u get married? must have been close to me on 7th june?

girls i am too obsessed and it's only been a month my af is due on 5th jan too and i want to test but i have written this month off as had my implant removed on 16th dec and then had two days further bleeding on 20th dec! no i have no idea if that was a period!

im gonna spend some serios cash on HPT's i can see it coming!!

I am going to just take $ store tests until i get any kind of pos and then confirm it with a digi!!!

I'm going to test on the 5th I think!! the day I go on holiday!!! AF not due till 6th but I cant log in when I'm away! x

I know i am like so inexperienced on the whole cm thing but what does it usually indicate when you are dry ??

I hope you ladies are not getting tired of me and my 1 million questions!!!

yeah sorry about the typing error! as thats lovely hope you had a fab wedding and a :bfp: very soon xxx

No problem, yes wedding was small and intimate and perfect for us. Wishing you a :bfp: soon too!! (I still feel a bit weird typing that, lol!)

yes im so scared cant believe im trying to become a mummy! lol

:bfp: soon fingers crossed!

I just want to make sure!! If i am on cd 25 and my longest normal cycle was 36 days would that mean that there is no way that i have not already ovulated ???

Hello ladies. I'm new to this. I am testing beginning of feb if my cycle is 28days. I'm not sure what it is yet as first month of trying and had implant in. Baby dust to everyone xxx :happydance: Also this is embarrasing but what does bfn and bfp mean?:blush: lol x

Hello ladies. I'm new to this. I am testing beginning of feb if my cycle is 28days. I'm not sure what it is yet as first month of trying and had implant in. Baby dust to everyone xxx :happydance: Also this is embarrasing but what does bfn and bfp mean?:blush: lol x

Welcome Baby09!

BFN = Big Fat Negative BFP = Big Fat Positive

Hope your stay is short here and you get your :bfp: soon!

Good Luck

:hug:

Hi I'M currently 8DPO NO symptoms and cycle 11 since a MC so as usual not expecting a BFP :(
sorry to be negative but it doesn't exactly get easier the longer it takes

Hi I'M currently 8DPO NO symptoms and cycle 11 since a MC so as usual not expecting a BFP :(
sorry to be negative but it doesn't exactly get easier the longer it takes

Sweetheart I know how you feel!:hugs:

One moment I feel I will get a :bfp: and the next minute Not! ...... but... there is still a ray of hope!
We begin our day with hope....... So hope that u get a positive... but be ready to accept whatever the answer is! ( hope that makes sense lol)

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->