• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

No thank you ladies for joining it wouldn't be this great if it were not for you!!!!

Congratulations emmalouise079

I've got about 8 days to go. Didn't get to BD much this month so if I do get pg it would be a miracle! Good luck ladies.

I guess I'll join you all- a bit late- if you don't mind. I'm going to test on Jan 5th. All this waiting is making me go nuts. It doesn't help to be home in a snowstorm doing nothing.

Happy New Year to all!!!

FX xelatib & welcome to the 2ww/jan testers thread.

I dont think time could go much slower for me than it is atm... *yawn*
|Congrats emmalouise079!
ooh, its almost NY! :party:

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES HOPE IT'S A POSITIVE ONE IN MORE THAN ONE WAY!!!! (I still have 5 hours to go here in the states but my heart is at home with you lots)

:dust: to you all!!!!

pippin, oushka, ttcsecondjoy thanks for your best wishes
Keep your fx for a digi positive in the morning!!!!
Xxxxx

emmalouise079 FX LX AX and everything else i can cross is!!! GOOD LUCK :dust: (let me know when it is official!!!)

OHH AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU LADIES

Hello all

Me and my husband are new to the board and we are also in our 2ww. This is our first time trying to time it right in hopes for a girl. We have three boys already and all of us really want a girl!!

Per all the ovulation calendars, books, everything I should be ovulating today, but since we are trying for a girl no BD for us. I took the OPK on Monday and it was negative. We aren't sure if we are doing this right and would love to hear from live people...lol We did the BD up until Sunday (12/27/08) so now i guess we just wait.

Good luck to everyone,

Kelley and Jason

Hello all

Me and my husband are new to the board and we are also in our 2ww. This is our first time trying to time it right in hopes for a girl. We have three boys already and all of us really want a girl!!

Per all the ovulation calendars, books, everything I should be ovulating today, but since we are trying for a girl no BD for us. I took the OPK on Monday and it was negative. We aren't sure if we are doing this right and would love to hear from live people...lol We did the BD up until Sunday (12/27/0 so now i guess we just wait.

Good luck to everyone,

Kelley and Jason

Hello all

Per all the ovulation calendars, books, everything I should be ovulating today, but since we are trying for a girl no BD for us. I took the OPK on Monday and it was negative. We aren't sure if we are doing this right and would love to hear from live people...lol We did the BD up until Sunday (12/27/0 so now i guess we just wait.

Good luck to everyone,

Kelley and Jason

Firs welcome to the 2ww/Jan testers thread!! Secondly I do not know much about conceiving a specific sex but i have seen on some ovulation predictors that if you bd up to two days before o day then your chances for a girl are better as girl :sperm: live longer then boys!! BDing the day of o gives you a good chance for a boy( now i am going to say this again so no one gets mad at me but i am not positive this is true)

Good Luck!! Let me know when you are going to be testing so i can put you up on our tester board!!!

thank you for the welcome...this experience is very overwelming and you never know when to be happy or sad. I guess the only way to describe the way I feel is very emotional.

We are going to test on the 10th of January!!

This will be our first child together (I have two boys from a previous marriage and he has one) so we are very anxious and exited. Praying for a girl but a healthy baby is most important!!

Ok i put you on our board let me know weather you get a :bfp: :bfn: or :witch: !!!! OHH you can find the tester board on the first page of this thread!!!!

Happy New Year girls! Hope you had a good one.
I was very good and didn't drink last night, but I had a bit of brown CM yesterday so I thought witchy was on the and here she was this morning in full force! I'm not too sad, quite pleased to be given a fresh start after nearly a week in limbo waiting for her but getting BFN!
here's to a 2009 baby or bump (for us all!)
So, since it seems my cycle isn't regular yet, I'm going to take it as a 29 day cycle this month (which might be right as my heavy flow started on the 4th of Dec and now on the 1st of jan, so that's 29 days??)
Fingers crossed for a BFP at the end of Jan!
Good luck to you girls xxx

hi gurls im dueto test on the 15th jan. heres wishing evryone a happy new year and lovely bumps in the new year!

Aw Choccat - sorry to hear af arrived. however, new year nwe start! FX for 2009 for you.

So, 6dpo.
Had abundant watery cm yesterday evening & thru the night. I *think* its dryer atm... will check later. But I certainly dont feel like Ive pee'd my pants today :rofl: - DH said my face was a picture yesterday, I honestly thought Id pee'd :blush:

*mild stabbing pains in right breast
*constant very mild cramps are back, more of a pressure low down & around uterus
*mild/ouchie stabbing pain in lower left of abdomen lasted about 30 mins this morning
*even more pimply things on nipples than yesterday
*temps have stayed high for last 3 days. 36.3 - normal for me a around mid 35's so happy so far.

:blush: I did an ic htp... the control line didnt even come up so glad I wasted duff one when there was no chance of a bfp whether pg or not!

Hello all!

im am new to this board and new to ttc this has been my first month!
i had af on 8th dec and subsequently had my implant removal ( very out of date implant) on 16th december. i had two random days of bleeding on the 20th of december and am now very confused of hen i should test?!
I have had a metallic taste in my mouth for a few days on and off and feel tired too.

i hope you all get the new year :bfp:you deserve!

annie x

Welcome Annie!! Hope u get ur :bfp: soon

Happy new Year everyone...... Wish all ur dreams come true and may all get ur :bfp:'s in the year 2009!!!!!

:hugs: :hugs:

i am sorry to hear that chocolatecat!! I hope this new year brings you much baby dust and I have a good feeling that this month is your month!! Like Oushka said New year New Start!!!Good Luck for a :bfp: in 2009!!!

:bfn: for me and :witch: is here.

Here's to a January 2009 :bfp: :wine:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back