• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Chocolatelat & Chris77 -Sorry didnt read b4 --- Sorry :witch: caught you! :hugs: :hugs:

keerthy hey do you have any symptoms for us today???

Todays symptoms:

* TMI warning - horrible constipation! I am going to visit my GP tomorrow - I am pretty regular these days! I used to have const b4 like a year back or something!

* TMI again - creamy discharge - slightly strechable - similar to hand lotion/handwashing liquid

* Bloating

* Breastg pain - whole breast is aching! I used to have breast pain b4 ... but it was different and was usually only on left side!! They are fuller and heavy right now

* Had back ache yday......

As of now I have these..... Will add up if I get any new! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hope all this is not in my head.....

All of my symptoms have just stopped I am getting very doubtful b/c i am starting to get really moody !!! Ohhh well i here with you girls to the end even if i get a :bfn: or the :witch:

emmalouise079 FX LX AX and everything else i can cross is!!! GOOD LUCK :dust: (let me know when it is official!!!)

OHH AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU LADIES

It's official! I got a digital clearblue positive this morning. It read 'pregnant 1-2 weeks' yey!!!
Good luck ladies! Xxx

emmalouise079 FX LX AX and everything else i can cross is!!! GOOD LUCK :dust: (let me know when it is official!!!)

OHH AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU LADIES

It's official! I got a digital clearblue positive this morning. It read 'pregnant 1-2 weeks' yey!!!
Good luck ladies! Xxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how long have you been trying?????
im so excited for you!!

Congrats emma louise. That's lovely news!

Sorry Chris77 - I guess like me you're enjoying a drink after a dry christmas - lets enjoy our week of decadence! (but not tooo much :) )

Thanks girls! Honestly I'm feeling ok. This is better then being in limbo! I really think we messed up the timing last month, so it's not that big of a deal (as in: it doesn't feel like a failure).

And best of all, I'm sat with a nice glass of wine...mmmm! My OH's cousin has just turned up with her 10 month old and he's lovely. No resentment from me at all...

It's very odd to not be hungover on new year's day (how I might feel tomorrow is anyone's guess!)

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:CONGRATULATIONS :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

You are the first on our thread with a :bfp: Now we need you to send your dust to us PLEASE!!!

All of my symptoms have just stopped I am getting very doubtful b/c i am starting to get really moody !!! Ohhh well i here with you girls to the end even if i get a :bfn: or the :witch:

Ah too early to worry about it! You could just be tired and stressed after Christmas and New Year, bound to make anyone moody!

add me please take it off my ticker. and good luck to all of us for 2009

Ladies i Just realized that my bbs are super sore my daughter was sitting on my lap and when she layed down (Mother #^$^(@) it hurt!!!

I think its way too early to say that... remember PMS and pregnancy symptoms are similar! :dohh:

So don't worry! :hug::hugs::hug:

Good luck ladies! Xxx

:wohoo: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :wohoo: what a nice start to the new year!!!!!

:happydance::happydance:

Ladies i Just realized that my bbs are super sore my daughter was sitting on my lap and when she layed down (Mother #^$^(@) it hurt!!!

hmmm.. mine are super sore... i can't hug my DH! I push him out of the way... when he comes to hug me! :rofl::rofl:

I heard sore breasts could be due to increased progesterone...... which usually increases when pregnancy is achieved... (somebody correct me if I am wrong....!!!)

Hi everyone - happy new year!
Well still not much more to report, been getting a few cramps but nothing much really. My boobs hurt a bit like from under my arms and inwards, creamy cm quite a bit of that and thats it.

I have no clue why i did this to myself knowing it is way to early but i took a test!!!!! And of course

Attachments

• BFN.jpg
    BFN.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 25
  • BFN 2.jpg
    BFN 2.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 19
I have no clue why i did this to myself knowing it is way to early but i took a test!!!!! And of course

aww honey! its way too early to test! I got a negative 3 days back!

I have not bought any HPT's... I have one tesco own brand which have made my hubby to hide!

So don't worry! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hug::hug::hug:

i know it is like way way to early but i just got a gut feeling and wanted to follow it luckuly this was just a $ store test i am going to buy about 10 of them next week and take one a day until i get :bfp: or :witch: shows!!!!!! I am so tired of waiting i am going to go crazy!!!

Is anyone else so tired of the wait that its driving you nuts?? What are you all doing to resist the urge I need some help i feel like an addict!!!

Is anyone else so tired of the wait that its driving you nuts?? What are you all doing to resist the urge I need some help i feel like an addict!!!

Honey I am feeling the same! I just want to run to Poundland and buy 10 tests and test everyday just like you!

But I am scared!!!! I am scared of a neg. So I am just trying to wait!

I dunno what I will do!!!!

God Save Me!!!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hug: :hug:

TTC - youre not the only one! I tested earlier too.. am only 6dpo :rofl: The first one failed to even show a control line and Im ashamed to admit & did another... I smiled that I got a :bfn: cos it would have been faaar to weird for a bfp this early on.

As for passing the time... Ive spent 6 hours on the net today reading into implantation cramps and changes to our bodies during v early preg :rofl:
Its so cold out that Ive done myself a favour by staying in most of the day... I dont need to be catching a cold atm.
I did sweep the yard earlier... so have earn't another sit down :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->