The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

honey 10 DPO may be early to test! Dont give up hope until ur pass ur af due date!!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug::hug::hug:

Yeah thats quite early to test so heres hoping you'll get your :bfp: in a few days!!

Well see my cycles are kind of off track so i never really know when to expect AF so according to my chart on ff i should get it around the 7th hope this is accurate!! I have got slight cramps now tho so i don't know if i will make it that long !! thanks for your support ladies!! It really means a lot !!

Also this test is a 25miu so from what i understand i won't pick up early like other tests do!! (10miu) I DON"T KNOW anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am about to just give up and let god take over!!

Any suggestions would be appriceated!!

Should i go buy more tests or just wait to see if AF comes and then if shes not here by the 20th get one?? I only ask this because i know i am a poas addict and i don't want to keep throwing them out the window (so to speak)

Any suggestions would be appriceated!!

Should i go buy more tests or just wait to see if AF comes and then if shes not here by the 20th get one?? I only ask this because i know i am a poas addict and i don't want to keep throwing them out the window (so to speak)

Honey! It would be best if u wait until 15 DPO (easy said than done.. I know!!!) or atleast test every 2 days coz HCG doubles every 2 days.
I couldnt wait and tested at 7 DPO got a negative and another HPT - tesco own brand is hidden by my husband! (well I made him do that!:rofl:)

me telling you about waiting...... I just ordered a 40 OPK's and 20HPT's on ebay a few minutes back! I didnt want to spend money buying them on high street...... buying on e-bay would make me wait until they arrive and if AF (hopefully she doesnt show up!!) arrives by then.. I could use them next month. That is my Idea.

:hug::hugs::hug::hugs:

Fingers crossed !!!!!

:hug::hugs::hug::hugs:

No worries with testing so early!!

I tested on December 31st and got :bfn: (around 10 dpo)

Than today, January 3rd = faint :bfp: !!! (around 13 dpo)

Never lose hope!

Never lose hope!

Thanks honey!
You are giving us some hope!!!!! :hug::hug:
Send in some dust....... we are in need of some!!!!

:hugs:

Never lose hope!

Thanks honey!
You are giving us some hope!!!!! :hug::hug:
Send in some dust....... we are in need of some!!!!

Sending all the sticky-dust-good-luck-vibes I can to you girls!
:bfp:'s are deserved all around, its about time they start showing!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congrats Windbloom!

I havnt really had many symptoms today - a little bit of heatburn and a very gurgly tummy after eating 2 digestive biscuits, some slight breast twinges and increased watery cm.

Once again (cos I NEVER learn!) I took a hpt, a 10miu IC from eBay & it was bfn.
Im ok tho... working on the fact its too early to tell for sure so will now try & hold out until wednesday. :blush:

Congrats Windbloom!

I havnt really had many symptoms today - a little bit of heatburn and a very gurgly tummy after eating 2 digestive biscuits, some slight breast twinges and increased watery cm.

Once again (cos I NEVER learn!) I took a hpt, a 10miu IC from eBay & it was bfn.
Im ok tho... working on the fact its too early to tell for sure so will now try & hold out until wednesday. :blush:

Another one due to test on wed! Im so glad there's a gud few of us!!
:D

I am testing Wednesday as well:happydance::happydance:

:bfp: all round please:hugs:

So I tested this morning, I couldnt wait until tomorrow....

What do you girls see?

https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l248/now-forever/bestone.jpg

Be honest, now!

<3

:happydance: Yay! Looks pink to me! Congratulations!

hey, im a newbie on this site, and im currently 4dpo(according to FF).

i was wondering if i could join in the 2ww, as i find this site very helpful, so finally decided to post a reply lol

little bit about myself, im 22 and me and the fiance have been ttc for 12months now for no1!!!

so hopefully this month is our month for :bfp: :happydance:

oh yeah will prob start testing next fri ?!

I got my pos opk today so can I join you lovely ladies...?? Im going to be testing on the 18th...if I can hold out till then...which i doubt! lol

Congratulations Windbloom, your :bfp: gives the rest of us hope!!!

hey, im a newbie on this site, and im currently 4dpo(according to FF).

i was wondering if i could join in the 2ww, as i find this site very helpful, so finally decided to post a reply lol

little bit about myself, im 22 and me and the fiance have been ttc for 12months now for no1!!!

so hopefully this month is our month for :bfp: :happydance:

oh yeah will prob start testing next fri ?!

Welcome, I hope you get a :bfp: very soon. :dust:

hey ladies i have a symptom update!!!

Still Super Sore bbs
have to potty a lot
eating much more then usual
and very very tired !!!
(tmi)
cm is clear and stretchy again ughhhhhh i have no clue what my body is doing!!!

hey ladies i have a symptom update!!!

Still Super Sore bbs
have to potty a lot
eating much more then usual
and very very tired !!!
(tmi)
cm is clear and stretchy again ughhhhhh i have no clue what my body is doing!!!

Not long now only a few more days until testing :hugs:. Just think positive and anticipate that :bfp:

This should make you laugh, I was so tired this morning after a late night that I reached over and picked up a pen to put in my mouth intead of my thermometer :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->