The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

update on symptoms -7dpo

My hubby said I was extra moody yesterday - he said - are you due on? so I am scared now that :witch: is gonna get me early!

still got the creamy/watery cm (tmi)- but thats about all.

update on symptoms -7dpo

My hubby said I was extra moody yesterday - he said - are you due on? so I am scared now that :witch: is gonna get me early!

still got the creamy/watery cm (tmi)- but thats about all.

:ignore: him lol! Men r sooo unhelpful sometimes with the whole TTC thing (except for the :sex: of course! ;) )

FX for u! Keep us updated - hope u don't mind i added you to my friends - we're both WestMids!!

[/QUOTE]
:ignore: him lol! Men r sooo unhelpful sometimes with the whole TTC thing (except for the :sex: of course! ;) )

FX for u! Keep us updated - hope u don't mind i added you to my friends - we're both WestMids!![/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I don't mind hun - its nice to speak to you.

FX for u! Keep us updated - hope u don't mind i added you to my friends - we're both WestMids!![/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I don't mind hun - its nice to speak to you.[/QUOTE]

:)

How long u been TTC?

Hi all just thought I pop in and say that AF is due for my on 6th Jan - I ovulated around 23/24 Dec I think so that would currently put me 12/13dpo - haven't tested yet - will wait until AF is late I think - we've been ttc for a year now so I'm kinda not expecting it to happen anymore!!

this is only our second cycle - just getting the hang of it now. I am addicted to BnB it was quite a eye opener to realise that there are so many people in the same situation.

how long has it been for you?

Hi all just thought I pop in and say that AF is due for my on 6th Jan - I ovulated around 23/24 Dec I think so that would currently put me 12/13dpo - haven't tested yet - will wait until AF is late I think - we've been ttc for a year now so I'm kinda not expecting it to happen anymore!!

Hi I think we ovulated on the sam day! I got a Positive OPK 21st and 22nd morning and was negative by evening. My AF will be due anytime .... lol

So I think even I am gonna wait until 6th to test! ohh well I have ordered a few HPT's online.... hopfully.... :witch: doesnt show up!!!!!

Good Luck honey! and keep us posted!

:hug::hugs::hugs:

this is only our second cycle - just getting the hang of it now. I am addicted to BnB it was quite a eye opener to realise that there are so many people in the same situation.

how long has it been for you?

Been TTC for just over a yr now - my partner had a low sperm count, but has since had acupunture n chinese herbal medicine after which we did get :bfp: in Aug 08 but then MC at 6 weeks.

I only found BnB yesterday lol n soooo glad i did - its gr8 to feel your not alone, n although my bf is gr8 he just doesn't understand n my close friends n family have been driven nuts by me so its gr8 to come on here n talk about poas n cm without annoying or disturbing anyone lol! :D

hey ladies i have a symptom update!!!

Still Super Sore bbs
have to potty a lot
eating much more then usual
and very very tired !!!
(tmi)
cm is clear and stretchy again ughhhhhh i have no clue what my body is doing!!!

Not long now only a few more days until testing :hugs:. Just think positive and anticipate that :bfp:

This should make you laugh, I was so tired this morning after a late night that I reached over and picked up a pen to put in my mouth intead of my thermometer :dohh:

LOL GEEZZ thankx for a laugh i bet it couldn't have tasted good!!!!!
All my signs point to pregnancy but this morning i am starting to feel af cramps So i am pretty sure shes on her way

Girls... I think I am out!!!!! I think AF started just now!

Good luck to everyone... hope u all get ur :bfp:'s soon!

:hugs:

Can you add my test date please 7th Jan for me

I think I ovulated yesterday so just starting the 2ww here x

I think I'll wait until the 14th to test if AF has not arrived. New at this game so unsure of a regular cycle but I did get my LH surge so I know when I O'd this month.

Fingers crossed for me and everyone else!

No more symptoms to add today :( I did have some really sharp twinges low down last night though. But that could be my body gearing up for the :witch: to come, i think if she does i will temp on the next cycle. I opened an account with FF but it looks so confusing!

No more symptoms to add today :( I did have some really sharp twinges low down last night though. But that could be my body gearing up for the :witch: to come, i think if she does i will temp on the next cycle. I opened an account with FF but it looks so confusing!

So glad it's not just me! I find FF so confusing lol! I have the same plan - if :witch: gets me this months i'm gonna try temps next. Its gr8 to hear from ppl in the same situations - i am loving this forum (i only joined yesterday lol)! :):hug:

Still no more spotting since ? implantation bleed on friday! Trying not to get hopes up.
Can't resist testing tomorrow - will post a pic on the BFN/EVAP thread! Will b about 12dpo tomorrow - but when i was pg b4 it didn't show until 20 dpo so i'm not expecting it to show even if i am pg lol! :witch: due Tues/Wed.

I'm gonna test tomorrow - I've been getting loads of dull aches, shooting pains and stitch like pains for a few days....lower back ache too
1st cycle of clomid so i dunno when AF is due - currently CD32

Fingers crossed

I'm gonna test tomorrow - I've been getting loads of dull aches, shooting pains and stitch like pains for a few days....lower back ache too

Fingers crossed

Yes FX for u!! Go Clomid lol!

What was ur cycle length before the Clomid?

Have been too busy today to SS but when I got up this morning & removed my vest before showering I stopped and stared at my chest!
My boobs have swelled and my usual work bra (we're farmers and I have one manky bra for outside) is tight. They are HUGE.

But *I am not symptom spotting* - well... trying not to!

Im sorry to hear about :witch: Keerthy.

:hugs: for everyone

Fingers crossed

Yes FX for u!! Go Clomid lol!

What was ur cycle length before the Clomid?

anything from 23 days with my longest cycle of 42 days but normal was around 33 i think

should i test tomorrow?
xx:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back