The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Hi Ladies - I am currently on cd22 6dpo.

I have not had a lot of symptoms, just creamy cm since ov. But two nights ago I had my first ever :bfp: dream - I was staying over at my sisters house and in the morning I woke up and she had done a pregnancy test (digi) showing PREGNANT, then I did a test (ic's) and it showed two lines:bfp: The shops were closed and I hadn't got a digi - and she had a spare one in her bed side drawer and I took the test and it was positive. I remember waking up feeling really happy - then reality hit me - I was only 3/4 dpo and NOT pregnant!

Very weird as my sister is not even trying for a baby - well as far as I know.:rofl:

Oh well - I hope the dream is a good sign. I would love to be pregnant at the same time as my sister. That would be amazing.

Ohh honey!!!! Wish it was true!

Ohhh may be it will come true in future!

:hug::hug::hugs::hugs::hug::hug:

So I tested this morning, I couldnt wait until tomorrow....

What do you girls see?

https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l248/now-forever/bestone.jpg

Be honest, now!

<3

Looks like a feint line to me :happydance:

Windbloom,

I see 2 pink lines - 1 thick n 1 faint - but definately 2! Is that positive with that kind of POAS??

I hope so!!! Fingers well n truely crossed for u!

So I tested this morning, I couldnt wait until tomorrow....

What do you girls see?

https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l248/now-forever/bestone.jpg

Be honest, now!

<3

Looks like a feint line to me :happydance:

A faint line is what it looks like to me tooooooo!
Now lets hope it stays sticky and gets darker tomorrow!!

Thanks for all the wishes girls!

Hey Guys!

I'm new to all this forum stuff, so trying to work out how to post n join in with you all!

I'm due to test on 7th Jan, I had a little spotting yesterday (2nd) which is not normal for me mid-cycle - ? implantation bleeding - trying not to get my hopes up but I can't helpt it!!

:blush:

It sounds positive hun, I had cramping yesterday like i have never had before and hoping it was implantation cramping

FX for :bfp:

Im also going to test on the 7th:hugs:

Hi Everyone.

Not sure where in my cycle I am at the mo, but have a feeling that I may have ovulated around the 30/31 of December, so that would make me 3/4 dpo.

Have sore bb which I've had for a couple of days now, havent experienced this in my 100 day cycle since comming off the pill!!! So hoping that this is a good sign for me!

Yesterday I also felt very crampy.

Anybody else with similar symptoms????

At the mo just hope my body is doing something and not just messing me around, so that this very long cycle can be done with.

:hug:

nnn84 - I have sympathy! I was going mad at 40 days so can only assume you're twice as bad. I hope you get a result either way soon - I was sooooo pleased when I got my AF, went and got a bottle of wine and everything lol.

I know - Can't wait for just anything to happen either a :witch: or a lovely :bfp: will do!!!!

Just getting annoyed now! Hoping these sore bb will continue along with some cramps any way - Never thought id be saying that mind you!! :rofl:

I know...I actually ran into the bedroom saying 'it's here!!'....hubby got very scared. I never thought I would be happy for the :witch: to arrive either.

I must say that I had loads and loads of symptoms, then about a week before my AF arrived they all just went and I had nothing at all. I kind of knew at that point that I wasn't PG and it was just a matter of time. I've not had a single symptom of anything this cycle and it's putting me off slightly as I have no idea when to expect her or when to test for that matter. Grrrrrrrrrr it's so frustrating! Then again when I was younger before the pill it was exactly the same. Maybe if you can think back you might get some clues?

Hope you get your BFP...a lot of girls I know have been caught first cycle. Hope you're one of them!
:hug:

Hey Guys!

I'm new to all this forum stuff, so trying to work out how to post n join in with you all!

I'm due to test on 7th Jan, I had a little spotting yesterday (2nd) which is not normal for me mid-cycle - ? implantation bleeding - trying not to get my hopes up but I can't helpt it!!

:blush:

It sounds positive hun, I had cramping yesterday like i have never had before and hoping it was implantation cramping

FX for :bfp:

Im also going to test on the 7th:hugs:

Yes FX for us both! :) :hugs:

will be testing 26th Jan.

good luck to everyone and here's to a BFP 2009!!!

Well first i want to say a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to windbloom!!!!!!

Now i want to ask i have been holding fmu to read and update you ladies and i want one of your opinions!! I believe i am 10dpo now do you think a test would show now?? ( if i was to take a test now i would immediately go and buy more) so what i am asking is should i take my test for the heck of it just to see???!!!

Hey AppleSeed & BUMP5-ZA anything yet?? We want to know !!!
Hope to hear about your :bfp: 's today !!!

TTCSECONDJOY - I think it would be best to wait for a few more days! Some women get a positive early n some dont! So I say if dont get disheartened seen BFN then I see no harm in testing. Hope you get your :bfp: soonn darling! :hug::hugs:

well, I think its not going to be my month. Saw a streak of blood in my CM today. CM still creamy n slippery like handlotion....SORRY TMI!

Having AF type cramps... Breasts less sore - which I dont think is a good sign!

So I think its not my month!

Good Luck to all of you! Hope u get ur :bfp:'s soon!

Loads n loads of :dust: :dust: :dust:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

This was Thursdays test!:blush:

And then today's test!:blush:

It may not be late enough to tell for me but i am starting to get ready for af soon i am starting to feel this is not my month but we will see!!:cry:

Attachments

• BFN 2.jpg
    BFN 2.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Img00035.jpg
    Img00035.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Img00048.jpg
    Img00048.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Img00049.jpg
    Img00049.jpg