The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

I'm gonna test tomorrow - I've been getting loads of dull aches, shooting pains and stitch like pains for a few days....lower back ache too
1st cycle of clomid so i dunno when AF is due - currently CD32

Fingers crossed

Yes FX for u!! Go Clomid lol!

What was ur cycle length before the Clomid?

anything from 23 days with my longest cycle of 42 days but normal was around 33 i think

should i test tomorrow?
xx:hug:

Maybe lol! No harm is my opinion but then i'm a POAS addict!

Hi Girls, this is my first post. Oficially my husband and I are WTT as we are waiting to move house very soon. Once we move though that's it - full steam ahead. I've had some odd cycles for the last 4 months (think it's the stres sof buying and selling house) so I've temped forthe first time this month to see what's going on. Anyhow - we got into the festive spirit on boxing day and relaxed our guard on the contraceptioon front and as far as I can tell I OVd on the 28th dec so the timing seems to be good on that front. I am now 7 ish days past Ov and for yesterday and today I have been feeling crampy, a bit naseous, bloated and my BBs are sore and heavy. I know these are typical AF symptoms but I rarely get anything liek this for AF, and NEVER this early. I'm really lucky- I get a bit of cramp the day before usually and then crampy during. so - could this be it? AF is due on the 10th Jan - anyone know when I should test? this is all a bit confusing and new to me.

Hi Girls, this is my first post. Oficially my husband and I are WTT as we are waiting to move house very soon. Once we move though that's it - full steam ahead. I've had some odd cycles for the last 4 months (think it's the stres sof buying and selling house) so I've temped forthe first time this month to see what's going on. Anyhow - we got into the festive spirit on boxing day and relaxed our guard on the contraceptioon front and as far as I can tell I OVd on the 28th dec so the timing seems to be good on that front. I am now 7 ish days past Ov and for yesterday and today I have been feeling crampy, a bit naseous, bloated and my BBs are sore and heavy. I know these are typical AF symptoms but I rarely get anything liek this for AF, and NEVER this early. I'm really lucky- I get a bit of cramp the day before usually and then crampy during. so - could this be it? AF is due on the 10th Jan - anyone know when I should test? this is all a bit confusing and new to me.

For best results u should ideally wait until 10th to test, even with the tests that claim to be early indicators. But if you're like me n just can't wait i test from around 8dpo so i would be tesing tomorrow lol! Sorry not really much help am i!

FX for u though - hoping ur one of the lucky ones who gets :bfp: first time! :D

hey girls! im so glad there are forums like this lol

im currently 5dpo (FF says so lol)...no symtoms as of yet, except im starvin all the time cant seem to get full...other times i go 2 eat and im luck yuck, no thanks haha

whens every1 due to start testin?

im currently 5dpo (FF says so lol)...no symtoms as of yet, except im starvin all the time cant seem to get full...other times i go 2 eat and im luck yuck, no thanks haha

If you look on page 1 of this thread it will have all the dates!! Best of Luck & Welcome to BnB, the Ladies here are Great!

Frankers and kissingtoast good luck have high hope for you both this month!!!! :dust:

If you look on page 1 of this thread it will have all the dates!! Best of Luck & Welcome to BnB, the Ladies here are Great!

hey thanks for reply, i had a wee nosey at page 1 lol...think im gonna start testing on friday (10dpo), im too impatient lol

I'm just not sure when I'll test. I think I'll try and make it to Friday but I'm not sure whether it's better to know or to hope.......

perhaps i'll just wing it.

I'm just not sure when I'll test. I think I'll try and make it to Friday but I'm not sure whether it's better to know or to hope.......

its so hard this 2ww, i hate not knowing, i wish they had a test you could find out the minute you concieve haha...

i hate the thought of getting another bfn but im too impatient!

Pippin I just had to pop on and say that I LOVE your profile picture. It is great and makes me smile everytime I look at it. What a little cutie :)

No major symptoms for me today at 7DPO. Quite a lot of CM this evening and other than a huge appetite I just feel normal.

I have had friends visiting from the US today so have been a busy hostess which has stopped my obsessing. They have left now so what do I do? Straight onto b&b to catch up on what TTC chat I have missed out on.

I hope everyone is well and our testers will be getting BFP's this week. :dust:

Good Luck to All Testers this Week!!!
Hope we all get our :bfp:!!!

Sorry to post again (am new here). I will be testing on January 12th.

Hi all just thought I pop in and say that AF is due for my on 6th Jan - I ovulated around 23/24 Dec I think so that would currently put me 12/13dpo - haven't tested yet - will wait until AF is late I think - we've been ttc for a year now so I'm kinda not expecting it to happen anymore!!

Hi I think we ovulated on the sam day! I got a Positive OPK 21st and 22nd morning and was negative by evening. My AF will be due anytime .... lol

So I think even I am gonna wait until 6th to test! ohh well I have ordered a few HPT's online.... hopfully.... :witch: doesnt show up!!!!!

Good Luck honey! and keep us posted!

:hug::hugs::hugs:

Hiya sorry to hear AF got you yesterday - still no sign of her for me so keeping fingers crossed while trying to not get my hopes up!!!! Expecting her to show her ugly mug tom, wed or thur was thinking about testing tom but only got 1 hpt left so might wait till Fri and test then if she still hasn't arrived!!

Hi all just thought I pop in and say that AF is due for my on 6th Jan - I ovulated around 23/24 Dec I think so that would currently put me 12/13dpo - haven't tested yet - will wait until AF is late I think - we've been ttc for a year now so I'm kinda not expecting it to happen anymore!!

Hi I think we ovulated on the sam day! I got a Positive OPK 21st and 22nd morning and was negative by evening. My AF will be due anytime .... lol

So I think even I am gonna wait until 6th to test! ohh well I have ordered a few HPT's online.... hopfully.... :witch: doesnt show up!!!!!

Good Luck honey! and keep us posted!

:hug::hugs::hugs:

Hiya sorry to hear AF got you yesterday - still no sign of her for me so keeping fingers crossed while trying to not get my hopes up!!!! Expecting her to show her ugly mug tom, wed or thur was thinking about testing tom but only got 1 hpt left so might wait till Fri and test then if she still hasn't arrived!!

thanks honey! I was sad she got me!

But on the other hand I am happy my cycles have become regular...... since my miscarriage my cycles have become 45- 60 days... so am happy they have come back to 30 - 31 days normal.

Fx for next month!

Good Luck testing honey! I am sure she wont show up! try n relax (easy said than done I know...)

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

i'm not temping or charting or anything at the mo but I think I ovulated yesterday so I will be testing on the 14th Jan i think when I should be 10dop and then if no luck then on the 18th Jan if AF doesnt show her face! with my boy I got BFP quite a few days before AF was due.

Hi Keerthy

I'm sorry to hear the :witch: got you but you're right at least your cycles got back to normal. Now that it has gone back to normal probably means that body has recovered and is well prepared for you to concieve again.

I wish you all the best and just dont give up hope. I know its easier said then done but we have to be there for each other and hopefully we will soon be celebrating our :BFP:

:hugs:

Hey Girls, i'm now well in to my 2ww and i'm actually feeling rather good about it all. Not obsessing like i have in the past and just looking forward to seeing what happens in the next couple of weeks.
Been feeling a bit unwell but i think i'm getting better now.
Fingers crossed for all of us x x x x

its so hard this 2ww, i hate not knowing, i wish they had a test you could find out the minute you concieve haha...

i hate the thought of getting another bfn but im too impatient!

I know that feeling hun! I'm the Queen of impatient!! FX for us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->