• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Hi luvs,

I woke up with aching nipples n breasts,..... stuffy nose. My legs as aching as though my AF is about to arrive.

Fx

hows everyone doing today????

Loads n loads of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

hi all, very new to this forum, so dont know all of the 'codes'!!!! im due to ovulate today!! really want to do a pt already but i read somewhere next time im best to do it is 6th jan!!! i shud imagine even thats to early :S

ps had contraceptive rod out on 18th dec, hope this doesnt affect my chances :(

hi all, very new to this forum, so dont know all of the 'codes'!!!! im due to ovulate today!! really want to do a pt already but i read somewhere next time im best to do it is 6th jan!!! i shud imagine even thats to early :S

ps had contraceptive rod out on 18th dec, hope this doesnt affect my chances :(

Welcome to BnB!!! Hope u get ur :bfp: soon!!!!!

Ladies,

This morning after BM had tons of white creamy discharge.. dunno what to think!
Has anyone had this before?

cheers,

:hug:
Keerthy

Loads n loads of :dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone!!

Hi Ladies, can I join you please.

My witch is due on the 6th Jan 09. I really hope she doesn't come. Im hoping to test on the 7th Jan.

I keep trying to look out for symptoms but Im pretty sure its too early right now. I think I'm 5dpo. Since I've ovulated I cant be bothered to bd. Does anyone else feel like that?

Welcome honey, I was about to type in the other thread..... asking u to join us over here!
Glad u found it urself.:hug:

Honey Had loads of symptoms... but today there aint many!!!???!!!
am left with sore breasts and bloating... right now.

Hows you?

:hugs:

Hi Keerthy sorry I just read this post after sending my other message. Thanks for welcoming me in this post. :hugs:

i have had lower tummy cramps, felt hot ( havent taken temps though), cm whitish and feel bloated, but i dunno if this is because i have read all the other posts or if its actually there haha!!

has anyone heard that implanon rod can affect conception??? ps whats BFP stand for and BFN???

i want to post some symptoms but cant :( i dont have any :(

Still have cramping & the occassional mild stabbing pain in my breasts (moreso the right one).

Boonies - BFP or :bfp: is Big Fat Positive and BFN / :bfn: is Big Fat Negative - relating to pregnancy tests.

i hope so! i only felt pregnant with my 1st when i was about 8 weeks

heres me thinking i was weird for being so obsessed with every feeling my body had!! im so pleased theres a whole group of people just like me lol!!!i read that there is a 25% chance of conceiving on every ovulation, so the possibility is there just need to get 'at it'!! lol

Ladies I am so upset this morning last night while i was sleeping my wedding band and engagement ring fell off while this only ever happened when i got preegers with my first i still cant find my engagement ring dh found the band I am so frustrated right now!!!!!!!!

Ladies I am so upset this morning last night while i was sleeping my wedding band and engagement ring fell off while this only ever happened when i got preegers with my first i still cant find my engagement ring dh found the band I am so frustrated right now!!!!!!!!

How bizarre! there's no way mine could fall off - do you not think it's a sign - since it happened when you were PG before (or do you mean much later?) Sure the ring will turn up, it can't have got far (sorry - does that sound like something your mum would say??)

I'd like to join. I'm going to test the 5th. I have no symptoms and I'm 9 dpo now. I'll be 15 dpo when I test.

Hey!!!

No symptoms today, jus backache, thats probably nothing!!

Good Luck everyone!

Hi jo_79, dont worry if you haven't had any symptoms yet. I haven't either and I have been told that sometimes you can be pregnant evenif you dont get any symptoms.

What stage are you at, how many days post ovulation are you? and when is your :witch: due?

I've nothing to report either apart from constipation!! (TMI!!) and I think that's just too much xmas food!!

i think im 4/5 dpo so suppose i shouldn't expect to feel anything yet maybe?

mind you last month i was thought i had every symptom under the sun and the :witch: came lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->