The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Thanks!! I'm just trying to get my head around it.

Aww sorry to hear that LeeLee, I'll keep my fingers crossed just in case! There have been heaps of ladies on here posting and saying they didn't get anything until quite a while after AF was due. Dont give up until AF arrives! I'd given up and boy was I wrong!

:hug: :dust:

Thanks Lalita's charm. And a big congrats to you! You must be thrilled! Won't give up just yet.

I havent been on in a while... hope everyone is well? Quite how Ive stayed away I dont know - but im back with avengance!

Currently 8dpo & probably going to 'officially' test next Thursday (26th Feb) (but me being me will be dissappointed by testing early prolly from tomorrow with IC's). Had a super short cycle last month so testing twice in Feb :blush: Hopefully cycle will either 1) be bfp or 2) be longer/normal cycle.

Not feeling so great today, had heartburn since mid-afternoon and have terrible nausea now & since about 2 hours ago. DH & I were checking our other house and just driven home... almost had to ask him to pullover to barf but managed to make it back here.
Slight twinges etc but nothing more. Tho everything smells SO BAD. We are farmers & have two stinky labs and when I got home I had to open all of the downstairs windows... they dont usually smell THIS bad! :rofl: So either my nose is on overdrive or they have been rolling in something today.

:hugs: and :dust: to all

Thanks LeeLee, I am but still in shock!! Used a Tesco cheapie yesterday so used a CB this morning to be sure LOL and then I am going to get a Digi for Tues as can't tell my DH til then!

Sounds hopeful oushka!! thats how I was feeling for about 10 days before I got my :bfp: yesterday (and then today coz I still can't believe it! LOL) I tested approx 9DPO and got :bfn: and also a dud (was convinced the :bfn: was a dud too, but that was wishful thinking, so didn't count it til today) so it sounds promising to me. FX for you!

:hug: :dust:

Am also having twinges today cramping alot Kind of feels like when I had braxton hicks with #1 weird! know its way to early but did a test anyway bfn but that is not surprising really will test again next Sat.. (if i can wait!)

I've been having intense cramping lasting an hour after BD (not during). I've been to the docs, who gave me an internal (nice), but he said there is no sign of cysts etc.

Has anyone had the same and later got a bfp?

Hi everyone, well :witch: was due yesterday, I am not usually late. I took an Ebay test this morning which came up :bfn: - I have stomach cramps and feel like :witch: is due so not going to test again for another couple of days, if :witch: hasn't arrived by then.

Good luck to everyone testing. xxx

:witch: just arrived. Oh well onto another month, good luck to all those yet to test! xxxx

:witch: hasn't arrived for me yet. It was due on the 23rd, but I haven't got any PG symptoms :hissy:

Got a :bfn: on the20th. Won't be testing again until tomorrow.

:hug:

:witch: hasn't arrived for me yet. It was due on the 23rd, but I haven't got any PG symptoms :hissy:

Sounds very good if AF hadsn't arrived. Lots of women don't have any symptoms so I wouldn't worry about that! Best of luck for testing tomorrow.

Sounds very good if AF hadsn't arrived. Lots of women don't have any symptoms so I wouldn't worry about that! Best of luck for testing tomorrow.

Thanks leelee!

Good luck for next month!

:hugs:

Oh Oh Oh!

As I'm sitting here I'm getting a sharp pulling sensation to the left of the middle of my uterus. Not like AF at all!

Hi girls!

I think I'm out. Got another :bfn: today. Still no AF, but nothing else happening either and it's CD31 (how frustrating)! :hissy:

Good luck to those yet to test!

LADIES NEW LIST FOR MARCH!!!!!!! If you got your :bfp: in January or February Please post this ...........:bfp: January or :bfp: February. If you need me to post your testing date please put this ..........Testing March .... (just the date) this will make it easier for me to get your date posted. Also I was thinking we need to come up with a group name and i am asking you ladies to please throw some ideas out there and agree on something!! Ladies I need to apologize for not being on here more often but i have a lot going on. I am so sorry to hear of all the ladies who have gotten a visit from the :witch: and a big Congratulations to all of you who have gotten your :bfp: !!!!! Also a big thanks goes out to all of you who made this thread GREAT!!! Come on ladies Lets get some more :bfp: s this month!!!!

due to offically again 6th March but will prob try again on Tues so far bfn but have really sore chest and cramps still have had these for 5 days now so heres hoping!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->