The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Its the 18th! - hence me waiting to re-test until then.

Its killing me waiting - but its for the best. I don't want to get my hopes up then the ugly :witch: arrives.

Its killing me waiting - but its for the best. I don't want to get my hopes up then the ugly :witch: arrives.

Crossing fingers for u! Happy Early Birthday (mine is 17th) but im sure if u saw at least a line its def gonna be pos for u on wed!

Wow, you have so much willpower! Really hope you get your :bfp: birthday present! How many DPO are you?

I am 11 DPO and am feeling pretty emotional and cranky today. To me it seems more like PMS than anything else. Still have a yucky taste in my mouth and bigger boobs but just not feeling it anymore

I am currently 14dpo - :witch: should have been here today - but no sign of her yet FX'd. :happydance:

Good luck leelee - hope u get your :bfp: :hug:

I am currently 14dpo - :witch: should have been here today - but no sign of her yet FX'd. :happydance:

Good luck leelee - hope u get your :bfp: :hug:

Thanks. Fingers crossed for you too! I really hope she doesn't put in an appearance and you get your :bfp:

Omg omg omg my wonderful husband just gave me my valentines day gifts flowers, chocolate, cards, and ...............a beautiful wedding ring!!! I have been looking at this ring for months and he surprised me with it this morning!!! He is the best husband ever!!! I promise you ladies if you ever get a dh like mien you better hold on tight because they are hard to come by.

awww congrats...I am soooo happy for you!! My DH couldn't do much for me this Vday since I am sick ALL day long and just wanted to lay in bed. 9wks prego now just want the sickness to go away so I can enjoy it. Take care :hug:

I'm still waiting!!! No :witch: yet... I've had :bfn:'s every day since last Wednesday though... This is not helping my POAS addiction!

Theres been too many:witch: this month!

I really hope we get more :bfp:s next month.

All the best to everyone... dont give up girls!!!

Can my testing date be changed please to the 25th I Ovualted later than i thought

thanken you :D

Congrats Mommymichelle!! Thats brilliant!!

I'm due to test today but I'm not brave enough. I'll leave it til sat if AF keeps her ugly mug away!!

Congrats again, delighted for you!!

Congratulations on the :bfp:s everyone!

I'm due to test on the 23rd, but I'm not hopeful. All symptoms have gone :hissy:

But I did get engaged on Valentines Day! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"