The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Just wondering if i can join in. Have been trying to conceive #2 for a year now. I got pregnant on the pill the first time and this waiting is driving me crazy. will be testing on 6th

Just wondering if anyone has had any early signs. I have got abdo cramps and have had them for two day Af not due for 2 weeks and have already Ov on tues. Had bad cramps with #1 but didnt think it was this early.

:hi: Girls......Please may I join you?
I'm currently 8dpo today and will be raiding the bathroom cabinet for sticks on monday (23rd) :rofl:

Think I can report the following..:rofl:
O-Very bad crampy sore tum, bloated.
1dpo - Vivid image in my head of :sperm: meeting lil Miss Eggy really couldn't shake the image away :dohh::rofl:
2dpo - Just a feeling of excitement that there was magic going on in there!
3dpo - mega heartburn all day that I don't suffer with.
4-dpo - bloated, headache, constipated, odd twinges in boobs but fine 2 touch, very fleetin feelin of being dizzy/sick, heartburn.
5dpo -woke up feelin v bloated & motion sick @ 1:30am! sick feelin again didnt last long. headache, diarrheoa once with no abdo cramps, heartburn in the eve. Really sore under arms leadin 2 boobs..feels like Ive been hangin on2 a bar without my feet touchin anythin :dohh: little crampy twinges.
6dpo -odd taste @ the back of my mouth, headache, constipation, backache & sore underarms, bleeding gums and again something I don't get...3 spots.
7dpo - Boobs have had more of a sting to them that comes and goes, nausea and dizziness slightly this morning but passed quite quickly, cramps.
8dpo - woke up with a very sore throat, stinging feeling to boobs, tiny speck of blood on loo paper after a wee this morning but nothing since.

Anybody having any different or the same???

:hug: and sticky :dust: to all

Great thread.

I ov'd on Monday so I am 3dpo as of today 19 February. Trying not to symptom spot this month as I had every symptom going last month and a BFN (probably due to my miscarriage I'm assuming though). Hopefully BFP for this month. Please let it be my month :headspin:

susan_1981, we are in the same boat. I ov/d on Monday (or late Sunday) so I am about 3dpo as of today. Though I definitely know I shouldn't, I will probably start testing this Sunday and then every day until AF comes, because the waiting is driving me crazy :). As for symptoms, I had absolutely nothing so far (not even imaginary one s:().

:bfp: OMG!! I'm completely surprised and over the moon!! :happydance:

I hope you ladies get yours soon!! :dust:

:bfn: on a Boots test. I am 16DPO on CD 27 so I guess I am out :cry:

CONGRATULATIONS lalitas charm xxx:happydance:
So sorry leelee but unless :witch: shows up, you may still have a chance:hugs:

Attachments

• Team20Shamrock.gif
    Team20Shamrock.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 24
CONGRATULATIONS lalitas charm xxx:happydance:
So soort leelee but unless :witch: shows up, you may still have a chance:hugs:

Thanks.I think I am out though. There wasn't even a faint line! Am off out for a few drinks tonight! Won't go overboard just in case

Thanks!! I'm just trying to get my head around it.

Aww sorry to hear that LeeLee, I'll keep my fingers crossed just in case! There have been heaps of ladies on here posting and saying they didn't get anything until quite a while after AF was due. Dont give up until AF arrives! I'd given up and boy was I wrong!

:hug: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->