The Vampire Diaries

I'm not as into it as the last season :(
This new guy is a nob.

I soooo reckon Stefan and Caroline will be getting it on before long though!

I'm not as into it as the last season :(
This new guy is a nob.

I soooo reckon Stefan and Caroline will be getting it on before long though!

I think this too...even though everyone thinks im mad...

And i have to say im not into this season as much now...it was better when elena was not a vampire...

On the bright side...klaus is always a pleasure to watch ;) x

I agree it's definitely less interesting with her as a vamp, there's nothing for Damon and Stefan to fight about now she doesn't need protecting :lol:

Does noone think there is a chance that she might end up human again or something ? maybe not human but ... Klaus said something like " an hour ago i wouldn't of cared about your life" And he is protecting that hunter because he is "one of the five" clearly he needs something from this hunter guy and it is too do with Elena... and he cares mostly about his hybrids ? so i dunno i'm really into this season :) ahah

Also the peek at the next episode looked pretty awesome !

I'm loving it so far! No idea what's going to happen yet, I am liking the element of surprise though :lol:

not very happy with this video but oh well ... here it goes there are parts of ep.3 so if you havent seen season4 ep.03 dont watch it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0UbXqg4Fto&feature=plcp

Does noone think there is a chance that she might end up human again or something ? maybe not human but ... Klaus said something like " an hour ago i wouldn't of cared about your life" And he is protecting that hunter because he is "one of the five" clearly he needs something from this hunter guy and it is too do with Elena... and he cares mostly about his hybrids ? so i dunno i'm really into this season :) ahah

Also the peek at the next episode looked pretty awesome !

I think this too! I think Klaus is protecting Connor as he could somehow bring Elena back to human, that way Klaus could make more hyrbids. Klaus doesnt help anyone unless it's somehow benefitting him.

I'm really enjoying the season so far.

x

Well that was a bit of a disaster for Delena Fans but

I was well on the money about Klaus thinking he could make elena human again.. in a sense though it's a bit sad that it was that obvious, also they better frigging not change her back, although i am sure i read somewhere on the net that in the one of the books she turns back into a human, and then goes off to college etc haha

I know alot of DElenas are disappointed about 4x04 but I was still inspired ...that Dance was HOT!! Enjoy :winkwink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI7dnxbFZCM&feature=plcp

Well that was a bit of a disaster for Delena Fans but

I was well on the money about Klaus thinking he could make elena human again.. in a sense though it's a bit sad that it was that obvious, also they better frigging not change her back, although i am sure i read somewhere on the net that in the one of the books she turns back into a human, and then goes off to college etc haha

omg! I freaked when I saw that part!! ...after seeing it yesterday
I bet you 4x22 is going to shock us showing us that Damon turns human ...or something that shocking.... please tell me they are not following the books ... Oh my delena heart wont take it !!!:cry:

OMG!loved ep.6 ...had to vid it !!! :flower: Keep calm Delenas our time has finally come...:yipee:

HEY, where is everyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM7_EHPWJkQ&feature=plcp

Missed tue ep a d not on itv2player. Anyone know when or if repeated x

Where is everyone ?? anyone seen 4x07 ??!!! omg!! my hubby thinks im a looney :wacko::haha:

my latest about 4x07 enjoy ... cant wait for 4x08 Ill probably be the 1st to download it :haha::happydance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D29d8MevqGQ

Where is everyone ?? anyone seen 4x07 ??!!! omg!! my hubby thinks im a looney :wacko::haha:

my latest about 4x07 enjoy ... cant wait for 4x08 Ill probably be the 1st to download it :haha::happydance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D29d8MevqGQ

Wow so beautiful and so well done!

I loved the Bourbon Street episode lastnight which was on ITV2 and proper pissed myself when

The vampire who was sired to Damon 70 years ago was still there counting bricks

:haha: x

Remember the sire bond doesn't change your feelings though :) so their is still hope !? haha, am i right in thinking that in the books damon ends up human ? it might not be for ever but it does happen ? that is interesting, i know the show is about a million miles away from the books lol but it is going down a cure storyline and remember damons last little rampage about how he missed being human etc? right before he snapped poor Jeremys neck haha x

The way I see it this sire bond is just an other way to hurt Damon :cry:I'll be giving Damon his happy ending everytime I vid untill the day they decide to finally give it to him...:winkwink::haha:

my lastest video ..hope you all like it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ6lXhpSs2U

Yay Delena finally! Also love that the rest of the plot line is developing. Can't believe we have to wait 4 weeks pout. At least we have the holidays :)

Can't be dealing with the wait :hissy:

Whyyyy did Klaus kill the hybrids? Is he in on it with the professor? I couldn't really pay attention Lucas was trying to watch :dohh:
Also, why did Caroline casually go round to see Stefan after finding out she'd revealed herself to the new lass? :wacko:

Can't be dealing with the wait :hissy:

Whyyyy did Klaus kill the hybrids? Is he in on it with the professor? I couldn't really pay attention Lucas was trying to watch :dohh:
Also, why did Caroline casually go round to see Stefan after finding out she'd revealed herself to the new lass? :wacko:

I don't think Klaus has a clue about the ritual thing, I think he was just really pissed off they'd betrayed him and broke the sire!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->