The Vampire Diaries

x-MummyToBe-x

Preggo with #2
Reaction score
Anyone going to watch it tonight?

i hope it's gonna be good! :)

yeah i think i'll record it and see what its like. i feel a twillight rip off coming on though! :)

Am enjoying it so far...but off to bed soon, so will record episode 2

we watch it! comes on Thursday here though?

It was rather good :) do prefer twilight alot more though it did try to copy
a little bit of it i thought!

and nothing will beat the series off buffy the vampire slayer back in the days :lol:

oh was it the first episode there???

the first few episodes are so-so but it really picks up after episode 3 or 4 :)

yeah first one :) i was thinking it must of been a different series for
you guys cause you get it before us in UK :lol:

it started her back in September I think? we've been watching it since, it's a good series once the first few episodes pass, well in my opinion at least ;)

it seemed like it was going to be a good series
i love vampire films/tv series though always have and always will :lol:

Yes i watched it! I felt it was a twilight rip off though the first epi .. school , good girl , bad vampire , even down to wuthering heights! But the second episode grew on me.

When is the next lot on?

Yeah i thought it was alright, didnt stay up for the 2nd episode so i sky+ it - will watch it tonight me thinks :)

Glad it gets better thought :)

I dont know when it's back on but it felt as if the guy out if it was trying to cop off
edward from twilight majorly :lol: i hope it picks up a bit in next episode because i bloody
missed 90210 for it :(

He's actually quite cute! I think he's a bit yum! hee hee

yea i really enjoyed it and im a huge twihard fan, he did remind me of edward alot, not damon but the other one cant remember his name! lol

Sooo i am going to the darkside yet again i think Damon is a BEAST :winkwink:

i always go for the bad ones WHY! :haha:

Only watched the first episode as it was a totally Twilight rip off :nope: Nothing seemed original!

I never watched or read Twilight, probably why I find it all pretty interesting :)

Before I watched this show and I had only read the description I thought straight away "uh this is going to be like a TV show of Twilight" ..but when I watched it, I changed my mind ..so yeah okay there is a vampire falling in love with a human girl, both in high school that is the same as Twilight but apart from that, I think this show is awesome so far :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->