The Vodka and Watermelon Girls

OMG that would scare the heck out of me too! Glad that everything is ok though and you got a scan :happydance::happydance:

How scary! But at least you got a scan out of it! :happydance:

Was it as exciting as the first time?

How scary! But at least you got a scan out of it! :happydance:

Was it as exciting as the first time?

Well, I was too worried to be excited, but it was lovely to see the heartbeat :cloud9:

I'm always amazed that even so early on you can see the little heartbeat fluttering away. Then I'm even more amazed at the difference between now (when there isn't much more than that to see) and 12 weeks, when there's a proper baby there!

I've only fainted once too, and it scared me. I'm glad everything is ok :hugs: Take care of yourself. Make sure you get enough food and water.
Lovely to see that little life in there.

We went to the zoo today.

https://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e125/avi8tornole/Carolyn/AE57C1C9-DAA1-44AD-9439-4E453F86E904_zpsn5efwxtw.jpg

https://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e125/avi8tornole/Carolyn/44E7DD10-12B0-46C8-A515-0B1E4E970EA2_zpse15ikoil.jpg

Yes. It's still that hot here. Sigh....

oh my goodness she is too cute! Love the pics!

Viking c is adorable . Anne I had midwife lead care only at the royal and it was perfect for me as I got used to seeing the same group of midwives over my pregnancy .i fainted all the time with my girls too . It's very scary esp wen your outside and you suddenly collapse on the pavement which happened to me . Keep a sugary drink on hand and eat regularly and take care :hugs:

Thanks T I'm glad to see someone else has had it too...

V C is soooo gorgeous!!

We took C and my nephew, along with a group of DH's friends and their kids, to see Santa yesterday at an open farm. It was such good fun, and it was great to see C interacting with his big cousin. C kept throwing his dummy down and making his cousin lift it again, and was screaming with laughter the whole time.

He wasn't that excited about Santa TBH, in fact if his behaviour in with Santa is anything to go by, he'll be on the naughty list!!

We all went for pizza afterwards, he had a great time! And was so wrecked last night, he slept til 10am this morning!! :thumbup:

Ohh I want hot weather!!! I've been lucky if it gets above 20 ...it's warmer in Alaska!

Also I'm excited to announce my baby sister is pregnant !!! I get to be an Aunt again! This will be #11!

Congratulations, Milty! #11? Do you buy Xmas presents for all of them?

Well she is not 100% sure on her due date because she wasn't trying but we are thinking August. She has a scan on Friday so we should know then.

I buy presents for any of them under the age of 18. :haha: we just learned a long time ago our family is to large to get everyone gifts. So currently I have 4 under the age of 18 to buy for. One aged out this year :haha: I have 1 nephew that is 15 and the rest are under 10. So I have 4 this year then 5 for 3 years then 4 for 7 years then 3 for 2 years then 2 for 2 years then 1 for 4 years then I'm done unless there are more babies after this one :wacko:

Ok yes I know annoying but I love thinking about it that way.

Oh and I do think there will be at least 1 more from my older sister and of course I hope to pay my sisters back for all these crazy years by having a bunch of babies for them to buy for.

Flip I thought I was bad having 5 to buy for. Their presents get progressively cheaper as the numbers go up! (That being said, I REALLY need to get off my butt and actually buy something, instead of just complaining about it!)

So I had my MW appointment yesterday. Nothing v exciting, unless you count them taking hours to find my rubbish veins again - I'd forgotten about how long it took since last time. She ended up putting on the BP cuff and leaving it til my arm was practically purple, then she managed to find one.

I asked why I was MW-led this time, when it was consultant led last time. She said she didn't really understand why I would have been consultant led last time, as I had no risk factors except age. Don't suppose it really makes a difference anyway.

Also, since last time, they have brought it an extra jab - you have to get the whooping cough vaccine at 28 weeks. I think this is especially unfair, since I didn't get the vaccine as a child and instead got a really bad dose of the disease. (One of my earliest memories is standing at the sink coughing and coughing and my mum standing beside me saying "Breathe, Anne, breathe!". A tiny part of my 6 year old brain was thinking "Don't you think I'd be breathing if I had a choice???")

You'd think I would be immune enough already!!

Ha ha :haha: That reminds me I need to book in for that jab. Although the midwife said it was not actually for me but to protect baby until they could get the jab themselves after they were born so suck it up lol :haha:

LOL Milty at the present buying. I have 2 nephews (oh yes and new little niece) but they tend to want money :dohh: I guess it means I don't have to think of things to buy but I quite like to buy stuff that people unwrap :happydance:

Indi, any more thoughts on number 2? :shrug: :coffee:

Viking, love the pics of C, she is really enjoying that fountain :happydance:

Conina I was 2 when I had whooping cough and I can still remember little pieces of it, I was in isolation in the children's hospital and I remember lying on the bed watching tv. I agree though I'm pretty sure your immune if you've had whooping cough :thumbup:

Indi, I thought you were finished TTC? There's always next month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->