The Vodka and Watermelon Girls

Feeling absolutely fine thanks girls. Looks like this LO is being as good as his/her big brother when it comes to giving me symptoms. :haha: Even the one symptom I did have with C, which was a weird taste in my mouth, hasn't really kicked in, at least, I have had it the odd time but it doesn't seem as permanent as it was last time. Although I can't really remember when it really was at its worse.

As for tickers, it still seems so unreal to me that I can't really get my head round them!

V I'm so sorry that your hubby has been a total ass but hopefully it's not as bad as it seems . I know he's been untrustworthy over the years and I honestly think you've gave him plenty of chances . I just hope I don't have to come over and kick his ass :growlmad:love you v :hugs:

I'd just like to say I can cook no more...

We had a pretty good Thanksgiving. I made the rolls, green bean casserole and mashed potatoes. Everyone pitched in a little so my mom didn't have to do so much.
https://i38.photobucket.com/albums/...0-D5E8-4983-98B9-C80071217B70_zpssqx6jklt.jpg

Mine was great!! I had a good time with friends & family!

Then shopped a bunch! Then hung out with my son!

Glad everyone had a great Thanksgiving :)

Viking, C looked adorable in her GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE shirt :) very cute

Indi I assume your apple cider is alcohol free? :haha: Apple Cider is alcoholic here, its lovely :thumbup:

Ok I take back what I was saying about this LO giving me no trouble just like C. I've felt krappenshite all weekend :sick:. I actually had my first ever proper bout of MS on Sat but that hasn't been the worst of it. The worst has been my temperature which is up and down like a yo-yo. I spent all day yesterday in bed and only came into work today because I had a court case and we're short-staffed anyway. :dohh:

But the good news is I got my dates for the scan.:happydance: Apparently this time I'm on totally midwife led care, so I have to go next week to the health centre for bloods, history etc Then I have my scan at the hospital on 20th December. I tried to change the date for the scan, as I really wanted to be able to tell work before we went off for Christmas :argh:, but they couldn't change it.

I'm kinda surprised that I'm midwife-led, I don't think I was last time and although I had the most straightforward pregnancy ever, I would have thought with all the palaver that went on with the birth they would have been a bit more careful??

Can't wait to see him!

Are you worried that it's midwife-led? Maybe they'll start you off there & change it if anything seems riskier than usual?

Oh no bummer about the :sick: C, hope it doesn't get too bad.

Although I'm consultant led I haven't actually met the guy yet and not sure when I will! But yes, see how you go and you can prob request to change if you want to :thumbup:

I hope the sickness is short lived...

I too hope the MS is short lived maybe this means its a girl :)

Ok update. I slept really well last night and woke up feeling so much better. Then I went and had a shower to get ready for work and...passed out cold. Nearly gave DH a heart attack as it took him a while to get me to come round.

So I phoned in sick and went to the early pregnancy unit. We were really lucky and there was only one person in front of us in the queue. But the good news is that we got a scan and everything's fine - measuring 8w4d and wee heartbeat flickering away.

The nurse seemed surprised we were worried - apparently fainting is totally normal. My BP is fine also so it's not that.

So no explanation but at least everything's fine now

Oh wow! I would have went in too. I've heard it's normal but I've never seen it happen.

Thanks Milty. The woman was really nice but I was starting to think I was being a total drama queen. But I've never fainted in my life before and it scared the bejaysus out of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->