The Vodka and Watermelon Girls

I still think you should buy a purse just like mine!:winkwink::haha::hugs:

Crystal- My BP runs just the same; morning is always the highest and then it seems to level off for the rest of the day. I have escaped the methyldopa, for now. My average is 137/90 and my doctor wants to see if it comes down in 2nd tri, before we make a med switch.:thumbup:

Indi, I still wear C lots. Usually to get her to fall asleep and to contain her when I need to do something in the kitchen and there is no one available to watch her. Also, I'm sorry about your DH's trip. Sounds like you need a break. Separation anxiety is hard. Carolyn is usually ok once I'm gone and she is distracted. Doesn't sound like that is the case for N :cry:

Indy I do know wen my four where young p had to go to Scotland for a night with work on a training course . He left early Monday morning till Tuesday night and I remember feeling so angry and frustrated as he was out at work all day every day and I was at home and wen he came home at night I thought I deserved some time to myself whereas p thought he had been working all day and night time was his resting time . We had lots of fights over this also he used to say " his day off and his weekends " . But anyway wen he went on the trip he had to go to course for only a few hours out of the 36 hours he was away and the rest was wining and dining and he came home with a hangover :growlmad:it wasn't fair of him not letting you know and I also had the Seperation anxiety with dan in fact he still hates me out if his sight as does Sophie . She still sits outside the bathroom door whilst I pee or shower and if I go to shops she has to come with me , I think with her it's a fear of me not coming back .anyway just wanted you to know ❤

Indi, I always found it hard to sleep when DH was away. As you said he deserves a break and you'll deserve something nice :)

Dmom, I'm glad you avoided them for now. First trimester is rough enough :hugs:

Here, and totally confused. I hope some of you ladies who have had losses can advise...

I was expecting AF tomorrow or Sat probably. I've been warned that the first AF after MC can be weird/heavy and clotty so I was kind of worried about it.

But about lunchtime yesterday it started. Really heavy and clotty for a few hours. And them... it stopped. Totally. I had a pad in last night and it was totally unmarked, there's nothing even when I wipe.

Maybe it'll start up again but if it doesn't I'm totally confused. Was that my AF or just a weird post-MC thing???

Anne I've had that too Hun just a few hours and then nada for a few days and then a very light bleed for another day . It could take a few cycles for you to get back to normal or possibly just this cycle . Hugs huni . Will you start trying again soon ? Love you :hugs:

Thanks T. I had planned to start trying again this cycle, but now I'm not sure if yesterday was CD1 or not. And my cycles are hard enough to predict as it is!

Love you too xxx :hugs:

Hmmmm, after each of my losses I had a heavy AF and it lasted its regular time. I'm not sure but If you 've had a heavy bleed then that means you've gotten rid of your lining for that month?
As Bmom said it may start up again. Hope it straightens out for you what a pain!!!

Well she came back yesterday, so at least I know it WAS AF. But still no idea which was CD1!

Well she came back yesterday, so at least I know it WAS AF. But still no idea which was CD1!

Your MC will make you AF very unpredictable so my suggestion is if you want to try to TTC is to use OV predictors to find date or temping as some ladies do! I had 4 natural MC and they wack my cycle out really bad!

I'm just not sure where to put this bc I've no clue where everyone hangs these days.:shrug:

But, I hear a :happydance: is in order for Crystal.:hugs:

:kiss::cloud9:

Hey Dmom, I've been wondering how things are going with you :)

Early days for me, I'm just taking each day as it come :)

Hi Brooke ❤lovely to see you :hugs:nine weeks already :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->