The Vodka and Watermelon Girls

Advice please ladies! I have lots of clothes 0-3 months and they all look tiny :awww: but I didn't know about newborn clothes :shrug: Surely the 0 in 0-3 means from birth :haha: So is there any point in getting newborn clothes? Won't the 0-3 ones do? :wacko:

I had to get newborn sizes but only because my kids were early Nd smallish. I think a full term newborn should be fine in a 0-3 months they grow so quickly if the sizing is a little big he'll fit in them soon enough :)

We had one newborn babygro but c was such a monster he only wore it once or twice! 0-3 was definitely better

You look super tiny BF. Have you gotten any idea from your checkup a how small your LO is? C was enormous and never even fit in the NB size stuff. I bought it and had a ton, but it all went unused. I stuffed her in one once just because it was too cute, but we didn't need them.

Yup 0-3 , month is best because if the clothes have any cotton in them they shrink in dryer! Also once babies get that breast milk or formula they grow! My favorite outfits for them is onesies and little cotton pants! I got lotsa sets cause they can be a pooping machine and it is easy to get them in and out!

You look super tiny BF. Have you gotten any idea from your checkup a how small your LO is? C was enormous and never even fit in the NB size stuff. I bought it and had a ton, but it all went unused. I stuffed her in one once just because it was too cute, but we didn't need them.

I did wonder about that Viking but on all my charts bubs is measuring around 50 percentile so I guess normal size. :thumbup:

I think I won't bother with newborn then and just stick to the 0-3. Thanks ladies :happydance::hugs:

I had a few newborn sizes & was glad to have something that fit him well for pics.
He was 8 lbs 2 oz & 22".
They only lasted a few weeks, though, so it's definitely not essential.

Did you see Melly's before & after pics of Julian on Facebook?

How big was C, Viking?

I had a few newborn sizes & was glad to have something that fit him well for pics.
He was 8 lbs 2 oz & 22".
They only lasted a few weeks, though, so it's definitely not essential.

Did you see Melly's before & after pics of Julian on Facebook?

How big was C, Viking?

Hmm, that's a good point as I want some early pics. Maybe I'll just see if Nything I have fits and if not send T out to get something :haha:

No I don't have Melly on fb.

I have to say, the one thing he did have which was newborn was a babygro saying "I love mummy" so I was glad we had it...

I don't know what is going on with my cycle - I was thinking we were TTC this month but I have no idea when I'm supposed to be Oing. CD1 was 29/01 - or at least that was when the bleeding started. It then stopped for a couple of days and re-started. But I assumed that should be CD1.

My usual cycle before the MC, I normally o'd on CD17 ish. But I've been doing OPKs since CD14 (going with CD1 as above) and they've all been negative. I've now run out of tests :doh: but there's been no other sign of O either. So now I don't know if I've missed it or not. After AF, I had (TMI) brownish CM for ages, maybe even 2 weeks. It could have been EWCM, there was a lot of it but I wasn't even expecting it then.

Aaaaggghhhh!! No idea what's happening...

Aww lovely pic C :cloud9:

After my mc I had an anovulatory cycle of 17 days so I guess it may still be your body getting back to normal :flower::hugs:

Lovely pic, C! :)

How frustrating! Maybe you should DTD for a few days & just see what next cycle brings?

Yes after one MC , it took some 40 days to get my cycle! One thing also some doctors say to wait one cycle before trying because of lining issues! However some ladies have just gone for it and had successful pregnancies.

Garnet-I did wait one cycle, my MC was at Christmas and AF came at the end of Jan. Unless you're supposed to wait for a cycle after your first period? I thought it was just after one AF? Not that it looks like it's going to happen this cycle anyway!

M I always liked my babies to have a few newborn things as well as 0-3 months . The newborn clothes really only last for a few weeks unless your little one is on the small side . My babies that were just seven pounds got longer than my nine pounders :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->