The Vodka and Watermelon Girls

Bf he's got so big and I can't believe he sleeps thru . That's amazing ❤

Indy that sounds like a hard decision to make Hun .hope Everything will work out . N sounds so adorable and cute . He's growing up too fast thou :( Viking can't believe he's now asking for another baby !!!!!! O my I want to kick his stupid ass :hugs:

Advice please on afternoon naps. A has a feed between 12 and 1 then 3-4pm so when should I try and put him down for a nap? At the moment he sleeps randomly on me only so I tried to put him in his cot yesterday afternoon. He was quiet for about 15 mins (not sure he was actually asleep), then he screamed the house down and it took me an hour to calm him down (might also have been to do with the cold he has).

BF, I'm probably not much help here, since C didn't have a proper nap routine until he went to nursery, at 9 months! Before that he just slept when he wanted, usually on me, or in the buggy or the car seat.

If it helps, when he started nursery he napped around 10.30am, then about 1ish, then 3.30ish. Once they had him in his routine (which seemed to take no time at all) he loved his naps! Even now it's dropped down to one per day, but he still loves it.

My C slept every three hours for 45 minutes until she was older. She probably didn't start real naps until 7 months or so? Then it was morning nap at 11 and afternoon nap at 3/4 but I still had to hold her and the length was short in the morning and longer in the afternoon depending on activity and how well she slept the night before.

I would put him down after the 1:00 pm feed, so he has a nap before the 3:00-4:00pm feed. It won't be long before that 3-4 feed becomes the 4-5 pm dinner time so you don't want him napping to late :)

Ok thanks ladies, maybe I'll give it a try but not stress too much if it doesn't work out yet then :thumbup:

Aw, happy 2nd Birthday Niko!!! Can't believe he's such a big boy now! And so darn cute!

Thanks ladies for remembering his birthday! N had a great birthday. My ILs hosted because I was busy staging the house for a virtual tour shoot. It's up for sale & we recd an offer on day 1.

N was thrilled w the balloons & cake & presents. His favorite present was the power tool set. He's still running around pretending to be a contractor. Carlyle, our contractor, was his favorite person for a while. He called him Cargyle...lol. N will go around measuring things & then say, ' 9 inches!? Damn!' I'm not impressed w the potty mouth, but it's still amusing.

My idiot vet won't prescribe a tranquilizer for Alley Cat for the plane ride to CO (she'll be N's carry-on) because she's too old (15)! So instead, she'll probably die from fright! Any ideas?

I'll try to check in more because I miss you.

HAPPY 29th, Viking! How many dpo right now?

BF, I forgot to mention that N's nap schedule didn't regulate until 6 mo+, or so....

Conina - how is Conor & pregnancy?

Crystal - when is the transfer?

Awww glad nico enjoyed his day.

Just uploaded this on another thread, bump pic 17w2d...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2
Aww lovely to hear about N's birthday :happydance: lol at the 9 inches damn :haha:

Hope the move goes ok. Great that you got an offer on the house on day 1 :thumbup: maybe you could give AC some :wine: :shrug:

Conina lovely bump, you know your bump is one day younger than Adam and I've just realised you have exactly the same dates as my BFF. I don't know if anyone remembers me mentioning her in the past but she had her third and final ivf after trying for I think 6 years and is now pregnant with twins :happydance::happydance: :baby::baby: It will be lovely for Adam to have playmates as he will have no siblings.

We are starting to get a routine now, it kind of just happened but is still developing. Wake up 6-6.30, feed, snuggles with mamma to next feed at about 9. Seems like he gets tired about 11.30 so has a short nap on me. Trying to get him in his cot in the afternoon for a longer nap but still working on that. Bedtime about 7.15pm :thumbup:

Love him so much :cloud9:

Happy Birthday Viking, are things any better? C is really growing up :cloud9:

Indi is DMom doing ok?

Awww that's great news bf.

I actually met a girl I know through mums and tots when I was having my 12 week scan. She's due exactly the same day as me. Her ds is 4 days younger than C and they're in the same room at nursery!

Can we see new photos of Adam please???

Oh he's got so big! Love the pose, kinda like "Oh mum not ANOTHER photo!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back