The Vodka and Watermelon Girls

I agree with the other girls, and when I read what he said, I really feel for you that is really mean and disrespectful.

C will likely choose boyfriends and husbands based on what she sees from you. You completely adore her, if you can't do it for yourself then do it for her:hugs:

I believe I told you this before but it's worth repeating... I divorced my daughter's father because of her. When I saw her talking to me the way he did I realized that was not healthy for her and I did not want her to grow up thinking that is how relationships should be.

Some people stay in marriages for the kids, I got out of it for her. Honestly they do learn from what they see

We have a counseling session next Tuesday. Unfortunately it's with a new person as our old one is booked for 2 months. Obviously I am not willing to wait that long. I will see what goes down but it's not looking good for him. I don't think he respects me or marriage. I don't think it's going to work out. I do want C to have a better example. I want a better life than this. He just can't live up to my expectations.

I guess the fact he has agreed to counselling is a good thing. Be interesting to see what he has to say :thumbup:

Indi we need an N update :)

Happy Mother's Day!
🌸🌷🌺🌸🌷🌺🌸🌷🌺

Happy Mother's Day lovely ladies. Y'all are the bestest! I hope everyone got treated well today. We went to the beach. Had a rocky start but ended well.
:hugs:

Gah my MIL is driving me a bit crazy. I think her cray cray is infecting me.
If you ask me what is wrong I don't sugar coat it. Apparently, saying that I deserve more than a cheating, drug using husband is harsh and very hard for her to hear. The truth hurts.

i can imagine the truth is going to hurt! Unfortunately I guess she is always going to take his side :growlmad:

Have you started the counselling yet V? :hugs:

Yeah truth is hard to swallow, however she will always take his side I'm sure :( Hopefully you've started councelling so you can start moving forward with things. He sounds like a real headcase :(

We went to a session together last week. The counselor near the end suggested that my husband seek personal therapy for a while and I could also. Then after a little while we could do couple's counseling again. He said my husband probably has trouble with impulse control disorder. Sounds about right to me. I don't know what I want to do. I think I'm going to wait and see how things progress. But I did say in the session that I didn't think I could ever trust him 100% again. Not after all the crap we have gone thru.
In the mean time C is sickly. She has had a fever the last two days and last night started erupting into a rash. I called the doctor about it this morning to see if it is related to her vaccinations from last week. The nurse said those 2 were not known to be associated with rashes. C was absolutely miserable last night. Had the worst night of sleep in recent memory. She simply wouldn't sleep even though she was tired. I tried everything except strapping her into her car seat. In the middle of the night she was awake and crying on and off for 2 hours. This is extremely unusual behavior for her so I was alarmed and really frustrated. She just took half of her normal nap. I'm gutted as I thought she would sleep better since she slept so poorly last night.
Husband is at his first private session. His mom is making me crazy. I just don't want her to come back at this point. She is crazy. Looks like he has talked her into coming back. And now she is expecting to be paid. Not sure I like that arrangement. We pay for her to live here. Cover all her expenses and now she wants to be paid too. Whatever.
FML

Ask her not to come. The last thing you need is more drama.

I'm sorry C is ill. Poor baby! I hope she recovers quickly & you both get some rest. :hugs:

Seriously she wants to be paid? That is ridiculous :growlmad:

Hope C gets better soon xxx

Feel better soon c ❤omg your mil needs a good kick up the ass :growlmad:send her over here !!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->