the waiting game

laura109

Reaction score
My body has been abit unkind to me since having my daughter 23 months ago. I literally have horrible heavy periods. My average cycle is 24 days..

These were the last bunch of cycle lengths. The 28 day one was extremely strange. I was 4 days late and spotting but never got a bfp.
In september i got a faint bfp after dtd on cd 12. I was about 12dpo when this was showing. I got a pregnant on a clearblue digital but then i started spotting. The dr did a blood test and my hcg was 12. Then i began bleeding and the test was negative.

Anyway this last cycle we dtd on cd day 9 late at night. So it was practically cd 10. I am not sure when i ovulate but i think its cd 12-13. i took a test on cd 23 and it was negative. I am now on cd 25 and i have had cramps and feeling warm and abit drained for 2 days. I do get low iron levels which i take spa tone for. I feel extra weak in my period and thats how i am feeling but I have not come on af yet. I know occasionally my body does this and after a bfn on an amazon one step early test i dont expect to be pregnant but i just wanted to share my story.

Anyone else relate?

Hi Laura!

I can definitely relate to having irregular cycles but mine is fit the opposite reason in that they are sooooo long! My cycles range anywhere from 32 to 50 days long. It's so frustrating coz I never know when O is going to happen. My DH and I DTD only once this cycle due to his work leading up to Christmas but it turned out to be 1 day before O so fingers crossed. I'm 5 DPO today and just can't wait for it to be next week already. I am trying for number 2 as well. Let me know how u get on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->