The Walking Dead - Season 4

Or try project free tv :) unless your ISP has banned it. I know some have.

Definate spoilers here about next season.
The theory is mostly that Beth was saved by a preacher who has previously escaped the cannibals or who saw whoever set Darryl and Beth up at the house so shes not in danger. She will eventually get the group back i think.

As for Terminus i think its obvious now they are a twist on the cannibals in the story, i wonder if Tyreese, Judith and Carol are in another carriage?

Its safe to safe some are definitely going to die next season, but Rick, Abraham and Carl should be safe for the moment.

About the episode.

When Rick was showing Carl how to funnel a rabbit into a trap me and OH both said we knew what Terminus was, it was brilliant foreshadowing.

I loved all the little flashbacks, seeing Rick go from angry to happy farmer back to angry again. I LOVE macho Rick hes brilliant, loved seeing him go all paternal and needing to save Carl and taking out that guys neck. Awesome. He outdid Darryl last night easily. Although tbf Darryls wimped out a bit since Beth got taken. Loved the moments between Michonne and Carl, their relationship is so beautiful, i hope she doesn't die :(.

The one thing that really gets me is, why didn't they hug eachother? like OH HI GLENN! Nice to see you, would the first reaction really be some lame threat :haha: i hear in the comic Rick says "F**king with the wrong people" which would have been wayyyy better.

Quite liked that they built a strong finale without needing to slaughter half the cast.

That bag of guns Rick buried, he left his signature revolver in. I wonder if that'll be important.

Yesss!!! I was really peed that they were so blah about seeing each other for the first time in years!! As if you wouldn't be going 'WTF!!!'
I don't think I can wait for the next series... When does it start?

8 months! OH read last night that you could watch 2 episodes a week starting at series one and then you'd be at the new series :)

8 months?!?! Waaaaahh. :cry:

At least I'll have Game of Thrones soon to plug the big gaping hole in my life :haha:

Only 6 months or so actually. It's back in october :) they've already released a poster for season 5

Woo! Game of Thrones!

A (somewhat) quiet finale. Be good to look forward to an explosive opening ep in the new season though.

I do also adore badass Rick :)

I love how The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and then True Blood are on in succession. It eases the pain a little bit when one finishes and another one starts!

Yes! For us it's GoT, True Blood, Falling Skies then Defiance. And then Walking Dead again lol

I'm so sad I missed chatting about this season with you all! I really enjoyed the second half is s4 :D

Yeah the wait until October is gonna kill me!

Any predictions on s5 ladies?

Ps I am very tempted to buy my DD a 'lil asskicker' bodysuit.

Yes I expect a very epic and heartwrenching death of Daryl if and when it happens!!!

No one cares about Rick any more. He's become such a whiny, annoying douche.

Daryl is awesome :) If he's gonna die it better be epic!

Yeah I think they'll pull rick back out of the deep dark depths of his angst. It's about time he becomes a badass again. We saw it come out when he attacked joe and then the last line of the finale. It's probably Daryl's turn to be a mopey thing until he gets Beth back. Even if it's just for them to remain friends, i think it'll cheer him up (to a point. It is daryl after all)

Just finished watching the whole four series's on netflix (had to watch fourth on the internet) and omg I neeeeed season 5 to hurry up!

Loved the ending but was dissapointed not to find out what happened to Beth although suspected they would make us wait until the next series.

I don't want Daryl to die!

The thought of the cannibal thing really grosses me out!

Love the michone and Carl relationship it's very sweet.

There is def something not right about mullet man..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->