The Walking Dead - Season 4

Ooh last night's (tonight on Fox) :( Not a massive surprise but still uncomfortable viewing.

Is the finale next week or the week after?

lizzie-omg little devil child! Carol did the right thing-although I think it was flawed that both adults went off and left the kids alone in the first place...

2 more eps left :)

Last night was some incredible acting! Melissa McBride was amazing! And the little girls. It was very Of Mice & Men, and i think it was the only ending for Lizzie really. I wish they'd explored her a little more, i think it was obvious that she had problems pre-apocolypse. I felt for Tyreese, but he needs Carol to help keep Judith alive.

wahhhhh poor Mica! It was so hard to watch and I was nearly crying when carol shot lizzie. It really is all about survival though I guess. Great episode though - back to its best IMO. Gripping stuff.

Next week looks action packed.

Yo yo! That's one of the theories I've heard and if it is then that sets it up for our lovely characters to be together again. (I'm hoping lol)

Will we ever get to find out what caused it all??? The scientist guy a few episodes ago said he knew...

I'm glad the show isn't all about Rick anymore. He was getting annoying. I don't think he could have gone through with some of the stuff Carol's had to do.

just watched the latest episode.. Defo tough to watch! I think lizzie was depressed.. Maybe PTSD.. The way she wanted that biter to bite her at one point. That episode defo had a sense of something was going to happen. I think now I would start to be a little warey of Carole.. If she had to answer ricks question would you fully trust her? 3 people she has killed. I dunno.. I think mentally that might catch up with her soon. Plus that probably brought back some horrid memories of Sophia. That deer was significant too.. The last time we saw a deer in a similar scenario was when Carl got shot just before they found the farm. They will meet with rick soon as they still have Judith. (Although it's a testament to them that they are looking after her considering she isn't theirs) it's a shame though they couldn't stay there as once again, it was a great place to keep safe.

Will we ever get to find out what caused it all??? The scientist guy a few episodes ago said he knew...

I'm glad the show isn't all about Rick anymore. He was getting annoying. I don't think he could have gone through with some of the stuff Carol's had to do.
We will probably find out more about that scientist guy next season

Accidentally quoted myself and posted without realising..!

just watched the latest episode.. Defo tough to watch! I think lizzie was depressed.. Maybe PTSD.. The way she wanted that biter to bite her at one point. That episode defo had a sense of something was going to happen. I think now I would start to be a little warey of Carole.. If she had to answer ricks question would you fully trust her? 3 people she has killed. I dunno.. I think mentally that might catch up with her soon. Plus that probably brought back some horrid memories of Sophia. That deer was significant too.. The last time we saw a deer in a similar scenario was when Carl got shot just before they found the farm. They will meet with rick soon as they still have Judith. (Although it's a testament to them that they are looking after her considering she isn't theirs) it's a shame though they couldn't stay there as once again, it was a great place to keep safe.

I think they are keeping Judith safe because they love her too, shes at least 6/7 months at this point and Carol and Tyreese were there with her from when she was born, especially Carol, she was Loris friend.

I think they are keeping Judith safe because they love her too, shes at least 6/7 months at this point and Carol and Tyreese were there with her from when she was born, especially Carol, she was Loris friend.

True they were all family pretty much x

I don't want the terminus to be a bad place.... The minute the woman turned round to greet them and smiled ..I think its a certainty!!

I might stop watching in protest...!

only one more episode :cry:

as for the latest one
found this episode probably the best in the season!
soo relieved glen and maggie are together again, however im thinking that maggie burning her picture was a very bad omen! my heart is breaking for daryl! especially now we know the guys are actually hunting rick :(. so they have finally reached terminu, really hoping the meat mary was cooking isnt beth :cry: found it strange the gates wernt even locked! really hoping they dont surrender their weapons, which i think the terminus people will want them too. also im not convinved that guy (forgotten his name, the one with the mullet lol) knows everything he says he knows. soo exciting for the last episode :happydance::happydance:

Doh im a HUGE WD fan and didn't know this thread existed!

Anyone have any idea how long it will be before it comes back on again?? These long breaks all the time kill me!

This latest ep was def the best in the season. Geeze those damn writers never dissapoint!! Hunting Rick... and i feel that new place has something wrong with it.. it looks too good to be true....

that episode was so good!

Terminus is not gonna be safe for them. I'd guess the cannibal thing from the comics will turn out to be the same. The BBQ blazing when they arrived was a bit of a hint!!

When they found the walker in the car I panicked for a second as wondered if it was Beth.

I've enjoyed this second half as so little focus has been on rick. The last couple of episodes have been great. Building up to a great finale :)

So this episode;
that little moment with Carl and Michonne was so lovely!
So was Glen reuniting with Maggie!
It's nice they are starting to reunite.

But (spoilers)

I don't think it's looking good for Darryl. If we go by the basic line of the comics, Abraham is supposed to be Ricks right hand man. So I think we genuinely might lose Darryl, possibly because he saves Ricks life, or Carls or Michonnes. But I can't see him surviving. Which would lead the way for Rick to meet Abraham. Secondly I don't think it's looking very bright for Beth (who Maggie already seems to have forgotten!) scenes for next week look like sort of sacrificial I think Beth might have been caught by a cannibal.

Mary & Terminus
Really unsure on her. The cannibal storyline will come into the show but I'm not sure if it's Mary in Terminus (who resembles the cannibal in the game) or if it's whoever kidnapped Beth. Mary was creepy though.

Oooh and major spoilers here regarding the comics creator.
Robert Kirkman who created the comic and is obviously involved in the show did a "ask me anything" on Reddit. He said that NO character is safe. So Darryl can and probably will die at some point. Fan favourites won't be kept alive for popularity. His eventual end is for Rick to die and Carl to become the main character. It's very likely that deaths in the comic that belong to one character will be passed on to other characters in the show. (I think Glen should be dead already or soon but that's not likely to happen yet show wise)

So this episode;

But (spoilers)

I don't think it's looking good for Darryl. If we go by the basic line of the comics, Abraham is supposed to be Ricks right hand man. So I think we genuinely might lose Darryl, possibly because he saves Ricks life, or Carls or Michonnes. But I can't see him surviving. Which would lead the way for Rick to meet Abraham. Secondly I don't think it's looking very bright for Beth (who Maggie already seems to have forgotten!) scenes for next week look like sort of sacrificial I think Beth might have been caught by a cannibal.

Mary & Terminus
Really unsure on her. The cannibal storyline will come into the show but I'm not sure if it's Mary in Terminus (who resembles the cannibal in the game) or if it's whoever kidnapped Beth. Mary was creepy though.

Robert Kirkman who created the comic and is obviously involved in the show did a "ask me anything" on Reddit. He said that NO character is safe. So Darryl can and probably will die at some point. Fan favourites won't be kept alive for popularity. His eventual end is for Rick to die and Carl to become the main character. It's very likely that deaths in the comic that belong to one character will be passed on to other characters in the show. (I think Glen should be dead already or soon but that's not likely to happen yet show wise)

Ooh I don't like ur spoilers but what u say makes a lot of sense!

So this episode;

But (spoilers)

Mary & Terminus

Yes! Go away with those theories... I don't want Daryl to die! I can't wait for Rick to know Judith is still alive, that will be an amazing reunion ! I've Completly forgot who's dead and alive now as it's only been focusing on1 group each episode.
I'm wondering if mullet man actually has any DNA knowledge ect at all as he sounds like some geek who lives on Game of Thrones forums all day.. But too much of a fantasist if you know what I mean?!

So this episode;

But (spoilers)

Mary & Terminus

Yes! Go away with those theories... I don't want Daryl to die! I can't wait for Rick to know Judith is still alive, that will be an amazing reunion ! I've Completly forgot who's dead and alive now as it's only been focusing on1 group each episode.
I'm wondering if mullet man actually has any DNA knowledge ect at all as he sounds like some geek who lives on Game of Thrones forums all day.. But too much of a fantasist if you know what I mean?!

:haha: Sorry girls!

Yeah i think mullet man might be a liar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->