The Walking Dead - Season 4

So this episode;
that little moment with Carl and Michonne was so lovely!
So was Glen reuniting with Maggie!
It's nice they are starting to reunite.

But (spoilers)

I don't think it's looking good for Darryl. If we go by the basic line of the comics, Abraham is supposed to be Ricks right hand man. So I think we genuinely might lose Darryl, possibly because he saves Ricks life, or Carls or Michonnes. But I can't see him surviving. Which would lead the way for Rick to meet Abraham. Secondly I don't think it's looking very bright for Beth (who Maggie already seems to have forgotten!) scenes for next week look like sort of sacrificial I think Beth might have been caught by a cannibal.

Mary & Terminus
Really unsure on her. The cannibal storyline will come into the show but I'm not sure if it's Mary in Terminus (who resembles the cannibal in the game) or if it's whoever kidnapped Beth. Mary was creepy though.

Oooh and major spoilers here regarding the comics creator.
Robert Kirkman who created the comic and is obviously involved in the show did a "ask me anything" on Reddit. He said that NO character is safe. So Darryl can and probably will die at some point. Fan favourites won't be kept alive for popularity. His eventual end is for Rick to die and Carl to become the main character. It's very likely that deaths in the comic that belong to one character will be passed on to other characters in the show. (I think Glen should be dead already or soon but that's not likely to happen yet show wise)

Ooh I don't like ur spoilers but what u say makes a lot of sense!

Yes! Go away with those theories... I don't want Daryl to die! I can't wait for Rick to know Judith is still alive, that will be an amazing reunion ! I've Completly forgot who's dead and alive now as it's only been focusing on1 group each episode.
I'm wondering if mullet man actually has any DNA knowledge ect at all as he sounds like some geek who lives on Game of Thrones forums all day.. But too much of a fantasist if you know what I mean?!

:haha: Sorry girls!

Yeah i think mullet man might be a liar!

Mullet man doesn't know as much as he is letting on or something... It seemed like he was avoiding going to Washington. Like he making excuses.
Terminus will b dodgy tho coz if it wasa happy sanctuary then that would b pretty boring tbh. :)

IMDB lists season 5 as
Rick and the group heading to Washington. So whatever Terminus is, they won't be there long it seems.

Couple of things I forgot to say...

if mullet man knows the cause - why has no one bloody asked him? If not solely out of interest, but in case something happens to him?! Don't believe he knows anything about it.

And was thinking about the open doors at terminus. When they all had the prison it was like a fort - if you have something good you need to protect it in this world and keep people out. Something letting simply anyone in and also being seemingly deserted cannot be good...

if mullet man knows the cause - why has no one bloody asked him? If not solely out of interest, but in case something happens to him?! Don't believe he knows anything about it.

And was thinking about the open doors at terminus. When they all had the prison it was like a fort - if you have something good you need to protect it in this world and keep people out. Something letting simply anyone in and also being seemingly deserted cannot be good...

If i remember rightly Glenn or Tara did ask Mulletman and he said it was classified? They then said like, seriously, most people are dead you idiot but he wouldn't say.

I love how we are all calling him mulletman :haha:

Yeah they all just strolled in, any walker could push on the gate or whatever and get in!

If i remember rightly Glenn or Tara did ask Mulletman and he said it was classified? They then said like, seriously, most people are dead you idiot but he wouldn't say.

I love how we are all calling him mulletman :haha:

Yeah they all just strolled in, any walker could push on the gate or whatever and get in!

Ah yes. You're right. Odd how moustache man just blindly believes him though. Maybe its a mutual appreciation of bad hair?? :haha:

Maybe the fact walkers can just waltz in is what they want? Can't wait for next week!

I haven't read all your spoilers, I'll only kick myself if I do! But the episode with those poor little girls just broke my heart!

So I've just caught up on episodes 15 and 16...

I was so pleased to see that Daryl caught up with rick & co! when rick bit Joe's neck I was like 'yeahhh go badass rick!'

I loved seeing Maggie and Glenn back together. I nearly cried!

I had heard about the cannibals being at Terminus, but wasn't sure if that would turn out true, but I agree, when I saw mary cooking all that meat and the way she spoke rang alarm bells

When rick was just about to enter the train storage thingy did anyone see the milk powder on the floor? was that what they've been feeding the others or could Judith, carol and Tyrese be at Terminus? just in another locker? (I hope they'll be in another locker and not in that pile of human carcasses!)

I'm a bit disappointed we didn't get any signs as to who kidnapped beth. I was hoping it was the cannibals and they would have her there (and also for Daryl to see her and pick her up and give her a big kiss and they'd be happy for a while....but that's not gonna happen LOL). But it did break my heart a little when Daryl said to rick 'she's just gone'. JUST TELL HIM WHAT HAPPENED!

So Yeah....roll on season 5!

TBH, we were quite disappointed with the finale. It was a lot of talking and not much action besides Rick and crew killing off that gang. Which was awesome. The ending was pretty lame-o too. I really thought it would be more of a cliffhanger ending, and it wasn't. I really thought they would've told us more about terminus or what happened to Beth.

TBH, we were quite disappointed with the finale. It was a lot of talking and not much action besides Rick and crew killing off that gang. Which was awesome. The ending was pretty lame-o too. I really thought it would be more of a cliffhanger ending, and it wasn't. I really thought they would've told us more about terminus or what happened to Beth.

I kind of felt the same way.. But I'm happy no one I like died lol. And I think the finale leaves way for a VERY intense and exciting premiere :) cant wait!

I did think it was pretty quiet for a finale. It's frustrating not knowing where the others are but I guess that's what season 5 will focus on, along with the sh*tstorm the rest of them are in.

I wanna know what mullet guy knows!!!

I also wanna know what mullet guy knows!! It'll have to be something pretty amazing now that they're dragging it out into the next season. I'll be annoyed if it's a crap explanation :haha:

Haha yes they had better not disappoint! I want shock and awe :)

Either that or walking dead will do what it does best and kill him off before we get a chance. I'm preparing for that outcome so that way I won't feel so let down ROFL

Bizarrely that hadn't even crossed my mind, I bet that's what they bloody do!! :haha:

I enjoyed that finale. But needed another hour!! I have too many other questions. Where's Beth and who took her?? And what's happened to Judith??

Guessing that group must be the cannibals judging by the huge BBQ and mass of carcasses in the yard. And assuming if they want to eat you they have to be careful how they kill you to stop you turning. Which is why they didn't shoot them and have stored them instead.

How are they gonna get out of this pickle?!

Definate spoilers here about next season.
The theory is mostly that Beth was saved by a preacher who has previously escaped the cannibals or who saw whoever set Darryl and Beth up at the house so shes not in danger. She will eventually get the group back i think.

As for Terminus i think its obvious now they are a twist on the cannibals in the story, i wonder if Tyreese, Judith and Carol are in another carriage?

Its safe to safe some are definitely going to die next season, but Rick, Abraham and Carl should be safe for the moment.

About the episode.

When Rick was showing Carl how to funnel a rabbit into a trap me and OH both said we knew what Terminus was, it was brilliant foreshadowing.

I loved all the little flashbacks, seeing Rick go from angry to happy farmer back to angry again. I LOVE macho Rick hes brilliant, loved seeing him go all paternal and needing to save Carl and taking out that guys neck. Awesome. He outdid Darryl last night easily. Although tbf Darryls wimped out a bit since Beth got taken. Loved the moments between Michonne and Carl, their relationship is so beautiful, i hope she doesn't die :(.

The one thing that really gets me is, why didn't they hug eachother? like OH HI GLENN! Nice to see you, would the first reaction really be some lame threat :haha: i hear in the comic Rick says "F**king with the wrong people" which would have been wayyyy better.

Quite liked that they built a strong finale without needing to slaughter half the cast.

That bag of guns Rick buried, he left his signature revolver in. I wonder if that'll be important.

The theory is mostly that Beth was saved by a preacher who has previously escaped the cannibals or who saw whoever set Darryl and Beth up at the house so shes not in danger. She will eventually get the group back i think.

As for Terminus i think its obvious now they are a twist on the cannibals in the story, i wonder if Tyreese, Judith and Carol are in another carriage?

Its safe to safe some are definitely going to die next season, but Rick, Abraham and Carl should be safe for the moment.

About the episode.

When Rick was showing Carl how to funnel a rabbit into a trap me and OH both said we knew what Terminus was, it was brilliant foreshadowing.

I loved all the little flashbacks, seeing Rick go from angry to happy farmer back to angry again. I LOVE macho Rick hes brilliant, loved seeing him go all paternal and needing to save Carl and taking out that guys neck. Awesome. He outdid Darryl last night easily. Although tbf Darryls wimped out a bit since Beth got taken. Loved the moments between Michonne and Carl, their relationship is so beautiful, i hope she doesn't die :(.

The one thing that really gets me is, why didn't they hug eachother? like OH HI GLENN! Nice to see you, would the first reaction really be some lame threat :haha: i hear in the comic Rick says "F**king with the wrong people" which would have been wayyyy better.

Quite liked that they built a strong finale without needing to slaughter half the cast.

That bag of guns Rick buried, he left his signature revolver in. I wonder if that'll be important.

Yesss!!! I was really peed that they were so blah about seeing each other for the first time in years!! As if you wouldn't be going 'WTF!!!'
I don't think I can wait for the next series... When does it start?

About the episode.

Yesss!!! I was really peed that they were so blah about seeing each other for the first time in years!! As if you wouldn't be going 'WTF!!!'
I don't think I can wait for the next series... When does it start?

8 months! OH read last night that you could watch 2 episodes a week starting at series one and then you'd be at the new series :)

Hope you're right about Beth!!

Grr at sky.. Went to watch twd and it only recorded half of it.. Have to wait till Thursday now as it repeats Wed at 1am.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->