The weaning machine

suzan

Reaction score
Check this out! so cool! I want one already!
Check the video BTW!

Ahh and check for some pics here https://www.thegreenhead.com/2009/05/wean-machine-portable-baby-food-maker.php?sort=desc&page=1

https://www.theweanmachine.com/

they had these at the nec baby show and someone pointed out though that how many times would you use it to actually squidge food while your out and not do it before. which she did have a point.
i'd have bought it just for the novelty but oh wouldnt let me :rofl:.
they are a good design though
x

Hi, I am the mum inventor here to answer any questions. Squidge on the go - no need to squidge before you go out - squidge from your own plate or when sitting down as a family. No need to take out extra food or ask anyone to heat food up - simply take some off your own plate or have a trusty banana for a healthy pit-stop. Just hope it helps and give mums an extra way of feeding fresh healthy food to their babies. Tilly

very clever idea, but i do tend to do maddi's food before we go out :)

It looks like a good idea but maybe more for babies on stage2. Doubt itd puree smooth enough for stage1.

Looks like a great idea wonder how much shipping is to uk

May I ask, how a fork is harder to use? It says your thing can only be used for soft items, so I am assuming a fork would be just as easy. Easier to carry around and probably easier to clean, and cheaper as it is something we all have.

?

it's a garlic press?

and guess what? Not everyone uses 'forks, blenders and baby jars'.

it's a garlic press?

and guess what? Not everyone uses 'forks, blenders and baby jars'.

garlic press :rofl: thats exactly what it is, i saw the demonstration at nec.

eat from your plate lol when was the last time you sat down to steamed carrot and sweet potato :rofl: like to see a big mac go through it :rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->