The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Does everyone end up using their weekly points? How do you use them...one big splurge or little splurges? And do they use their activity points too? Not to sound to stupid, but the idea is that I can use my daily, weekly and activity points in the week and still lose weight??

We don't get weekly points and I never 'ate' my activity points even after a good work out at the gym

Right so... this is the pic that made me think 'i need to loose weight'

https://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss271/Panda_ally/meonswing.jpg

This is me in the same trousers earlier today...

https://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss271/Panda_ally/IMGP1017.jpg

Does everyone end up using their weekly points? How do you use them...one big splurge or little splurges? And do they use their activity points too? Not to sound to stupid, but the idea is that I can use my daily, weekly and activity points in the week and still lose weight??

I generally dip into my flex points/weekly points on my cheat day (I weigh in Saturday morning than have a cheat day the rest of the day). The rest of the week I stay within my daily allowance. I've never used my activity points.....generally the online thing takes from the flex points first :shrug:

that's amazing Panda well done! :happydance:

and squidge no underwear pictures of me :rofl:

Dont have flex point in the UK?? Unless im missing something??

I use up all my daily points but dont generally roll them over, unless im saving up for a night out or something.

i rarely do excercise but when i di i dont use the extra activity points, i never really feel the need to.

Oops...already dipped into my weekly points! lol. Not a great start, but I'm just starting, so hopefully will get better.
Thanks Ladies

the flex points are there if you need them :D that's just how I use them, others spread them out throughout the week

I spread my flex points over the course of the 3.5 days that P (my OH) is off. :) Or, if I know there is something going on I'll save them all for that.

Like Vickie, I've never used my activity points. Mainly because the online thing never takes them! You have to use all your flex points before you can start subbing in the activity points. It confuses me though, because when I had a friend explaining it to me last summer, she said that if you earn 4 or more activity points in a day you need to eat at least half of them, that day. Otherwise you're burning too much energy without having enough 'fuel' to replenish it.

Makes sense, but I've yet to see that advice on the online site!

WELL DONE PANDA!!!! I can't wait to be able to do that myself!

Wow Panda that is great and a real inspriation for us all.

I just use my daily points, but if I have any left over I forget about them and start the next day with the daily points IYKWIM (but if I go a little over I make the excuse I had some points left over and make myself feel better that way). I only get 20 points so don't very often have any left lol. I don't use any activity points i earn though.

Wow Panda that's great!

Well, i've had to text my WW leader telling her i'm not going to be going to weigh in. I feel like i've been hit by a truck! Not only that but Madison's got a bit of cold now so i've had to give her a bit of calpol :(

Anyway, i think i may have decided to take pics but i'm not 100% sure. I don't fancy opening the cupboard to see a HUGE fat bird staring back at me :rofl: Although, i know it'd make me NOT want to have anything. Hmmmm...decisions, decisions...

Going to sit and write a menu plan out for this week in a bit. I WILL stick to it too! I really want to have a half decent body and look good in a bikini for my holiday...just over 24 weeks to go!!

:hugs: Squidge hope you and Madison feel better soon. I don't know that I'll ever have a bikini body :rofl:

Stan tried to hide the scales from me today :sulk: :rofl:

I have not been doing well at all these past two days. Have a lot on my plate emotionally wise and just haven't been hungry. I think I ate 8 or 9 points on Monday and only 13 yesterday. Which is freaking me out because I know it isn't good at ALL to not eat but I just can't drum up an appetite.

:cry:

I was really hungry this morning though so hopefully today will be better.

:hugs: Hope today is better for you Tiff. I don't think a day or two here or there will cause to many problems

starting weight watchers back up again tomorrow actually (although I've been fllowing it since the beginning of this week, just haven't actually joined yet) I live in Philadelphia, PA and every year they do a thing called "Battle of the Badges" it's police vs. fire and it's open to family members as well, so since my husband is a firefighter, I join every year and try to lose a few pounds for summer :) I love the program - it without a doubt works if you actually follow it!!! Good luck to all of you, I will update with my progress!!!

hello girls xx
i started WW last monday and i have lost 4 pounds already,im soooo glad to see this thread :happydance: im doing the points plan..today i had WW chicken in tomato and basil it was yummy and only 3 and a half points too :happydance: i started at 11 stone on the button im now 10 10lb its great seeing that number 10..i feel great and not as hungry as i expected..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->