The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Welcome aboard Liz & Missy! :)

Done my tea menu for the week & OH's been out to the shop and got the few bits of stuff we needed. So ready to get back on it tomorrow!

that's great Squidge, good luck :hugs:

what is your meal plan if you don't mind sharing (could use a few new options around her :D)

Nothing interesting really but i'll share anyway :haha:

Thursday - Spaghetti Bolognese
Friday - Tacos
Saturday - Chicken Fajitas
Sunday - Beef Casserole
Monday - Shepherds Pie/Yorkshire Puddings/Veg
Tuesday - Something light, beans on toast or jacket potato maybe...

today has been ok.. but i ate 2 points over last night.. so trying to be strict with my pts today..

breaky ww yogurt and 2 digestive biscuits 2 pts
lunch rice with tomatoe sauce 4 pts
dinner rice with beef sauce 5.5 pts (i was at different places for dinner and lunch and felt rude saying id already had rice today lol)

that leaves me with 8.5 pts left still :wacko: will prob have a snack later, a lemon scone with butter is 4 pts yum

there nice with quorn mince and and the powder that comes with it yum.. sometimes we puit abit of beef stock into the meat too and its lovely :D

:rofl: Well I grew up in Texas and it seems quite odd to me that you've never had a taco :lol:

Whats a taco???

Done not too bad today! Really hungry all the time tho!! Its that time of the month tho.

:grr:

this is what I think of when I think of a taco https://www.gearlog.com/images/taco.jpg

:hugs: sorry to hear that you're hungry all the time :( that's no good. I find that I'm that way when the :witch: is here though

So, I have lost 1.5lbs this week *haha* It appears a family size bag of Maltesers(Malt Balls covered in chocolate), M&Ms and potato chips should be considered diet food :haha:

35lbs total since September

well done rainbowmum :D

just realised its thursday.. so gotta start being strict with my points again other wise ill have a gain b4 the next weigh in.. its weird tho her scales said i was 11 6 yet b4 i left the house i was 11 exactly grrr think my scales could be broken, unless in 30 mins i put on 6 lbs :wacko:

omg the dress i bought for the wedding next saturday ( which didnt fit was tight and my boobs didnt fit into :blush: )

now fits comfortably :happydance:

^ thats great news :happydance:

Wee my weighin day is tomorrow but I had a quick peck at the scales this morning and it said I have put 1 lb on, i'm gutted!

Yay for the dress!!!!

I forgot that my WI is tomorrow not today (pushes forward each week) and when I weighed myself it said that I had lost 3lbs! :shock:

For now I'm going to just say that I'm down 2lbs and see what the scales say tomorrow on my actual WI day. :D Either way, I'm pleased!

16-17lbs gone!

Well done rainbow!

Good luck tomorrow, ald & Tyff!

Well done Rainbow! :happydance:

:hugs: Good luck for tomorrow Tiff & Ald

:happydance: that's great babydance :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members