The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Right i'm back, had a totally awful few days eating crap well mainly loads of bread! DH has been off work so we have been having day trips out and a BBQ etc and I just havent been able to keep my mouth shut. Dh is still off work for another week but I have to change from today or I will put on the weight I worked so hard to lose! I think the best I can hope for this week is to STS, going to start going for long evening walks as well, bugger!

What low point snacks does everybody eat, I'm finding it to warm to have soup now so what you eating?

i have a banana or a ww bar they both are low pts but do help if im feeling bit hungry.. also they do jelly in the super market which is low in fat only 10 calories so works out to be half a point for a huge pot and its lovely

Air popped popcorn is still my biggest go-to snack. 3 cups of it is only 1 point (over here). Although I'll weigh out the serving size so it ends up being around 3 points but that's for a larger sized mixing bowl.

You can also get a cooking spray, its canola oil but is "butter" flavoured. Its 0 points so you can spray a bit of that on there and add some salt and it isn't horribly plain. Its been my saving grace when I really feel like just having a big bowl of something and mindlessly munch.

:munch:

babyhopes if you get sugar free jelly is 0pts and you can have as much as you like.

i've come down with a stinking cold this morning so hopefully i'll lose my appetite and not want anything for ages :rofl: i may lose some weight at weigh in then....:haha:

Hope you feel better soon Squidge :hugs:

I generally have popcorn or a skinny cow as a snack, I'm not a big snacker though, sometimes in the afternoon I'll have one but more often I just have my evening snack. I also use the butter spray Tiff mentioned :D

babyhopes if you get sugar free jelly is 0pts and you can have as much as you like.

i've come down with a stinking cold this morning so hopefully i'll lose my appetite and not want anything for ages :rofl: i may lose some weight at weigh in then....:haha:

oh i thought it was .5 pt thats good to know thanks :thumbup:

im feeling quite sick today :wacko: so finding it hard to eat today..

also im childminding over the easter weekend so i wont be able to weigh my food etc.. how do i stick to ww . just make sure i have only small amounts?

I've now got a pretty good idea of what portion sizes are so I estimate when I'm out

^^^So do I but when I'm away(and trying to be good) I try to stick to familiar foods as I know the nutritional values of them

Apart from a couple of slip ups I'm having an alright day:

Porridge(4.5)
Soup x 2 (1.5)
a bit of cheesetoast(1)
dried apricots(1)
Crackers(1)
Ebly&Veg(3)
Smoothie(1.5)
=13.5 so far, I just need to stop snacking on the kids lunch while they eat

soooo annoyed put half a pound on at WI.

I weighted earlier in the week and i had lost 3???? I dont get how it changes so much in a few days???

o well, try harder next week. xx

It fluctuates throughout the day that's why they tell you to weigh in once a week roughly around the same time - it does annoy me though :rofl:

Oh well, decided to go to weigh in tomorrow to see how much i've put on then i'll start all over again! Has anyone taken any pics of themselves in undies or something and put it in cupboards so it stops them from eating? I think i may do it, if i saw myself in undies it'd put me off eating for days! :rofl:

I got pics of me in the jeans i wore to my very first weight watcher meeting (they fit) and what they look like on me now.

Shall i share??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->