The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Oh I didnt realise there was a first page with everyones losses :dohh: Ive just had a peek and there are loads of people on there and some really good losses :thumbup:

I'm going to a wedding on Friday and have been eating everything in sight since Sunday...think I'm going to try my dress on now to see how bloated I look :(
Might make me be 'good' tomorrow

I'm a bad, bad girl. OH, myself and LO flew out west to visit my parents and I've been bad. Not too bad, but not good. Just ate 2 of mom's homemade cookies, and they were good...if the family wasn't here with me right now, I'd eat another two! lol. I'll try to be good, but vacation does naughty things to me. I will just have to exercise like crazy to balance this!! We're in the mountains, so that shouldn't be hard!
Great job on the losses ladies!!

lots of exercise should help it! I was going to say two cookies doesn't seem to bad ;)

:hugs: Rainbow I hope you can get back on for the rest of the week.

I have a reccomendation....I'm using Davina DVD's 2 or 3 times a day...it's burning all the crap right off me!

I'm so impressed with everyone who manages to work out :blush: by the time Hannah's in bed I just want to sit on the couch and do nothing :rofl:

I do it while DD is sleeping mostly, i do it in the morning, lunch time while DS is at school, then after they are both in bed too....if I feel up to it I do it once more before bed :)

that's so good! I just don't have the drive for it :rofl:

Oh my god...can't imagine working out that much! lol. I rarely have the time or energy for it. Will try to get a workout in this afternoon after our walk. Whenever LO decides to wake up from his nap that is....
Oh and Vickie, it's been more than just 2 cookies sadly. There were some tostidos with salsa yesterday and 2 more cookies. Bad girl.

Mmm, I've been horrible with these gluten free Sticks and Twigs snacks. OMG delish! I bought a bag of Chipolte Tomato... delish!!!

hi can i join? i signed up to weight watchers online last night!

i'm currently 9st 8lbs and would like to get down to 8st 7lbs so just over a stone to lose! i'm allowed 18 points a day.

i have a question though. it said my goal could be no lower than 9st 2lb but as i said i'd like to be 8 and a half. once i reach 9st 2lb, if i continue with 18 points a day will i still lose weight? or will 18 points just mean i stay at around 9st 2?? hope that makes sense lol

:hi: Welcome missmurder!

Not sure how that would work? Hopefully one of the others can fill you in!

hi can i join? i signed up to weight watchers online last night!

i'm currently 9st 8lbs and would like to get down to 8st 7lbs so just over a stone to lose! i'm allowed 18 points a day.

i have a question though. it said my goal could be no lower than 9st 2lb but as i said i'd like to be 8 and a half. once i reach 9st 2lb, if i continue with 18 points a day will i still lose weight? or will 18 points just mean i stay at around 9st 2?? hope that makes sense lol

:hi: welcome aboard

not sure why it would only allow the goal to 9st 2, maybe that was ur 10% mark or something, once u reach that goal u can re-do the quiz and input another goal, u dont usually go down points until u go below the stone bracket so when u get to 8st 13lb u will need to do the quiz again to re-allocate points

You should be able to change your goal online or maybe it's because of your height? Either way, you'd just drop a point if you went into the 8st bracket so you'd be on 17pts?!

I'll type a proper reply out later for you missmurder, have to shoot and pick my OH up from work :lol:

Made it to my new meeting this morning (new meeting, old leader who's fab :D) and i lost a crap 1/2lb taking me to a total of..........................5.5lb :roll:

:lol:

Missmurder, I don't think the online system will let you lose past the bottom end of your healthy range for BMI. So maybe that's why it's stopping you? How tall are you?

Sherileigh, that's what i was coming back to say. I don't think it can be done online but it does depend on your height?

:hugs: Squidge a loss is better than a gain right?

I've earned loads of activity points today :D Hannah was out of milk so we made a mad dash to the store this morning and I got home just in time to drop her off with her dad and walk over to my dentist appointment. Got back and had to get everything for swim class! We just got home, I'm exhausted :rofl:

Can someone explain activity points to me?

Well done on the losses :D

I had 20pts exactly today!

What do you want to know about activity points, blah? :)

Oh and Vickie, i guess it is :lol:

I earn activity points for exercising/doing day to day activities. Today it was from walking and swimming. The online system calculates them for me automatically so I'm not quite sure how it works, I know it's based off of your weight etc. as to how many you earn for the amount of time you spend doing X activity

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->