The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Im not long home from my first spin class for the week, I am totally hooked already and have only been going 3weeks. I wear loads of padding and have a buddy to go with. Next week we are planning body combat mon, spinning tue, body attack wed and spinning thur. God WE MUST BE MAD LOL!!!!!

I am just hoping that all this excercise pays off with my weight loss, as I often find that the weeks I excercise loads I dont lose weight, but am sure its coming off in inches.:thumbup: All I have to do now is get my eating sorted out.

Anyways good luck for your up coming weigh in's guys :winkwink:

Lesleyxxxxx

Sqidge them crisps are lush, I havent had them in ssooo long and now I want them, may have to have a treat this weekend :winkwink:

Good luck Blah in WI, sure u will do good :thumbup:

I am just hoping that all this excercise pays off with my weight loss, as I often find that the weeks I excercise loads I dont lose weight, but am sure its coming off in inches.:thumbup:

I think thats maybe what happened with me last week coz I did lots more toning than usual and put on half lb but this week I seem to be losing according to scales every morning ( I know u shouldnt weigh all the time but it helps me focus)

:haha: T'is ok :)

I'm off to bed to write a big list of food we need to get in (healthy stuff!) and also make a meal plan! Hmmm should be interesting :)

it'll be a miracle if I stay the same this week...three bad days in a row. Today started off really well, had a smoothie(homemade not many points) for breakfast and sushi for lunch...then made flapjacks with my 2year old and ate soooo many of them :( Plus a few other things.
Well and Sunday/Monday I ate lots and lots of birthday food including a burger at midnight!

:hugs: Rainbow good luck for tomorrow

Lesley! I don't think I could make it through those classes :rofl:

Im not long home from my first spin class for the week, I am totally hooked already and have only been going 3weeks. I wear loads of padding and have a buddy to go with. Next week we are planning body combat mon, spinning tue, body attack wed and spinning thur. God WE MUST BE MAD LOL!!!!!

I am just hoping that all this excercise pays off with my weight loss, as I often find that the weeks I excercise loads I dont lose weight, but am sure its coming off in inches.:thumbup: All I have to do now is get my eating sorted out.

Lesleyxxxxx

I used to do those classes before I got pregnant! Theyre great :D Have you tried bodypump with the weights? Omg its such a workout, I used to come out DRENCHED in sweat!

I lost 4.5 lbs this week! :D Soooo chuffed. Nearly a stone lighter and fitting into pre-DD clothes already!

Lesleyxxxxx

I used to do those classes before I got pregnant! Theyre great :D Have you tried bodypump with the weights? Omg its such a workout, I used to come out DRENCHED in sweat!

Tried body pump once with my sister and we couldnt walk or sit down for a week so havent been back LOL

Very well done on your losses guys keep up the great work xxxx

well done Broodymama!! :yipee: is your total loss 4.5 pounds or ????

My total weight loss is 10lb...

Week 1 I was 14st 13.5lbs
Week 2 I was 14st 10lbs - 3.5lb loss
Week 3 I was 14 st 7lbs - 3lb loss
Week 4 I was 14st 11lbs - 4lb gain
Week 5 I was 14st 10lbs - 1lb loss
Week 6 I was 14st 7.5 lbs - 2.5lb loss
Week 7 I was 14 st 3lbs - 4.5 lb loss

Week 4 was bloaty week and had had visitor so was eating LOTS of rubbish...am gona be on best behaviour to make sure I get to my 5% this week, which is only 1lb but still, it'll be awesome!!!

Thanks! I'll update the first page than! Well done :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"