The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

:hugs: to all of u that are struggling

I was so good yesterday and the scales are already going down in the right direction so I am hoping for a loss this week

I have been on a 90 minute bike ride with my 14 month old on the back of the bike, I even did a few hills without getting off and walking the bike up, my friend had to walk her bike twice and she didnt have a baby on hers :winkwink:

I also walked the school run, Im totally shattered now and roll on kids bedtime so I can properly chill out

Claire, i've been thinking about getting a bike that i can put Madison on the back (obviously when she's a little bit older). Do i need a seperate bike/carrier or do they come as a package or what? :lol: Any ideas where to start looking?!

Claire, i've been thinking about getting a bike that i can put Madison on the back (obviously when she's a little bit older). Do i need a seperate bike/carrier or do they come as a package or what? :lol: Any ideas where to start looking?!

Cycling is great fun and good exercise and Jayden loves it too

I bought a bike seat from Tesco direct for £27, its brill and me and hubby bought bikes, the seat can only go on hubbys bike as his is front suspension and mine is full suspension so I have to ride his bike when taking Jayden out, my bike was £80 (half price ) and hubbys was £90 which I thought were reasonable prices

Not sure where u are, do u have Tesco direct near u, I can put links up of what we bought if u like

I think babies can go in the seats from about 8/9 months, once they are sitting up well on their own, u can get recliner seats too although they are more pricey, u can get them from lots of different places, I know halfords to a selection too

Forgot to say, the bike seat comes off quite easily and the bike can be rode without the seat on it

Thank you :) I've had a look but the ones i've seen are for older babies. I'll keep searching though :)

Well done all you exercisers! I'm so tired all the time that I just cant be bothered with exercise :\ meh. I'd love a bike though!
Total points today are 14.5 so far but i'm gonna have yogurt and strawberrys later to bring me up to 16.5. Bit on the low side but i feel stuffed as it is.

WI today for meeee!!! 1/2 on :( I neary had a heart attack tho when she said 5 1/2 on!!! the lady who weighted me last week wrote it down wrong :dohh: still a gain tho!!! This 1/2 has gone on and off for about 5 weeks now. :grr:

I got a free days membership at the gym tomo, not the expensive one but it still looks good!! I went and brought a loads of stuff today to excersise in as i didnt even own a pair of trainers before hand!!! Should b good, hope they dont laugh at my unfit ness tho!!

OMG I just tried on all my new gym kit and i look riduclous!!! Its soo obv i just gone out and brought it all and i look like im tring to be a 'gym bunny' :dohh: this excersise thing isnt going too well is it??

I've just eaten a big bag of chilli sensations crisps - Why? Because i'm fed up :(

I was debating going on the wii or on the treadmill tonight but Madison's had her injections this afternoon and is being very clingy now :( Her dad has gone out so he can't even have her. So annoyed with myself. I probably won't lose anything at WI now on Thursday.

ouch ouch ouch, I ache so much today from yesterdays circuits. I can barley stand sit or walk without hurting and I'm walking like a duck lol

I have no idea how I'm going to get through tomorrows circuits!!

:hugs: girls, tomorrow is another day and a fresh start :)

I have my first WI tomorrow :eek:! Hope I lose 2lbs.

:hugs: Squidge, it's hard when you have a young baby, and there are many stressful times. I ate so many Reeses cups when Hannah was a baby :blush:

good luck with WI tomorrow Blah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->