The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

helllooooo!!can i join?!! i started ww on monday.im doing it my self though as iv done it a zillion times before!!so have all the books etc....
i weigh 11st 5lb at the mo and want to get down to 10st....jeez its gonna be hard!!

No, you can't join because i don't like you :haha:

:p :hugs:

Welcome aboard kirky :D Keep eating all that chocolate so i get to 10st first :rofl:

:hugs: :hugs:

No, you can't join because i don't like you :haha:

:p :hugs:

Welcome aboard kirky :D Keep eating all that chocolate so i get to 10st first :rofl:

:hugs: :hugs:

you dont like me?:cry: :cry: ........:haha:
i know you love me really :blush:

the race is on my little bint :happydance: :haha:

^you two could be really mean to one another and start mailing chocolates back and forth :haha: :rofl:

thanks vickie!!:flower:

is this where i come when im soooooo tempted to eat that chocolate bar or pour another glass of wine?!! :dohh:

go on kirky, *starts chanting* EAT IT, EAT IT, EAT IT..........:haha:

Course i like you, muppet :hugs:

well ladies,i weighed my self this morning as iv decided a friday weigh in instead of a monday is better for me and iv lost 4lb!!! yey me!!
vodka and diet red bulls all round tonight!!

HI

I lost another 1lb last night! That's now 11.5lb off in 4 weeks so well chuffed.

Well done on the losses!

I was doing well, but then yesterday P and I decided to get street sausages. That would've been fine but then we ended up having to go for Chinese last night as my MIL forgot about making dinner. :nope:

So I was down 2lbs but now I'm back up to where I was before. :cry: Must work harder!

question time!

https://www.weightwatchers.ca/util/prt/recipe.aspx?Type=1&RecipeID=50634

do you think this recipe means 24 cookies or 48 cookies? at top it says 24 servings, but when you read further down it says 2 cookies per serving? :confused:

Vickie, i'd probably say 24 but i'm not too sure to be honest? :shrug:

Well done 2nd time mum and bex! :D

Me and Madison are absolutely full of cold and i don't really fancy eating much, or i didn't until we went past Pizza hut and i thought 'Mmmmmm' so ended up with a small pizza then cookie dough :roll: I'm shite :rofl:

I'm supposed to be having a race with bex to see who's gonna get to 10st first...i'd better buck my ideas up :haha: Back on it tomorrow and don't think i'll be having any tea either cos i'm bunged up of snot :rofl: and full from dinner :lol:

thanks Squidge that's what I thought but than Stan said 48 :shrug: when I made them there was no way I'd get 48 from the dough

hope you and Madison feel better soon :hugs:

Vickie, i'd probably say 24 but i'm not too sure to be honest? :shrug:

Well done 2nd time mum and bex! :D

Me and Madison are absolutely full of cold and i don't really fancy eating much,or i didn't until we went past Pizza hut and i thought 'Mmmmmm' so ended up with a small pizza then cookie dough :roll: I'm shite :rofl:

I'm supposed to be having a race with bex to see who's gonna get to 10st first...i'd better buck my ideas up :haha: Back on it tomorrow and don't think i'll be having any tea either cos i'm bunged up of snot :rofl: and full from dinner :lol:

tut,tut,tut,tut,tut!!!
but on the other hand...mmmmmm pizza......:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back