The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

nope.....no cals or sat fat........obv way too many!! ill just pretend in my own little head they are 3 an a half points?!!
they were only a £1 if thats any help!!:haha:

Yeah that helps loads :haha:

T'is strange thats its got no details, prob way too high to even calculate or maybe that they just didn't dare :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: it can't be good if there's no nutritional info on it

awwww!!!why burst my bubble!!just tell me i have over pointed!!and they are free.......just like sugar free jelly......mwhahahahah

little iddy biddy merangues....with a little bit of dipped dark chocolate....a little..ok a lot :-( of fresh cream and half a strawberry on top......

https://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x93/dottyandlogan/images.jpg

these are them!but mine had cream inbetween.

I'm back on it today :lol: Still feel dog rough, bunged up nose and a cough but i NEED to have a good loss this week :lol: Been up since 8.15am and haven't even had breakfast yet!

Will head to the freezer soon and probably have a WW meal :lol: Atleast i've started on the water, that's a good thing! :haha:

:hugs: Squidge! I feel the same! 3 weeks of eating like crap and I'm finding it hard to get back on the wagon. Was hoping it'd be nice out this weekend so I could do some walking but no such luck for me. :nope: Booo!

It's been raining here too and it's still looking very dark and cloudy so no doubt it'll happen again. Could have gone out for some fresh air had it been nice.

Instead, we're still in our PJ's :lol:

1.5 loss for me this week :yipee: More than I expected, thought I'd be at a .5 loss!

And I reached my next goal at 210 and went down a point! :) Next goal is 199!!! Hoping to hit it before Hannah's 2nd birthday.....

thanks :hugs: I'm so excited I never thought I'd be able to lose weight! I'm so excited to be close to being under 200 pounds for probably the first time since high school!

hello, im on my 2nd week of ww, i lost 5lb in my fist week, woohoo xxx

:hi: Welcome keepsmiling and well done on the loss so far!

dnt feel too good this week tho, got my weigh in monday and im sure iv put on, ill be gutted if i do!
have any of u kept losing wieght or does it stop aftr a few weeks x

I've lost every week by just following the plan. Some weeks I lose more than others

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->