The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Hello everyone well just up from nightshift and had my weigh in and have lost another pound, so thats half a stone now gone, whoo hoo :thumbup:, im sp happy with myself and this time I am determined to keep it up and not fall back into my old ways again.

Hope you all have a good week. xxx

Lesley

Well done shortie :)

I just had a pot noodle then pointed it......7pts :shock: wouldn't have bloody bothered had i known, it was crap! :lol:

I know, it's tiny - https://www.watermelonstudios.co.uk/theramenblues/wp-content/images/potnoodle.jpg - and i'm still hungry so i've now only got 3pts left to have some tea with :lol:

Those are like the Mr. Noodles here too. P used to eat them all the time, was blown away that the shrimp one was like 9 points or something stupid like that.

P was not pleased at ALL! :haha:

Those are like the Mr. Noodles here too. P used to eat them all the time, was blown away that the shrimp one was like 9 points or something stupid like that.

P was not pleased at ALL! :haha:

:rofl: i have a hard time feeling sympathy for him he told me uses 6 points just for tea a day :rofl:

:sulk: I know, right? I was like must be nice to have 6 extra points a day to throw away on TEA. :sulk: :haha:

Well done Vickie and Shortie on the losses :thumbup:

:hi: keepsmiling and welcome, well done on ur first weeks loss, if u stick with the plan u should lose every week unless time of the month u may put on or sts, i have been doing ww since sept and have lost 3 stone 2lb and i love it, i always get comments about how im looking :thumbup: every week i get someone saying something and quite suprisingly there are a couple of males that have noticed so it really must be showing

Anyway I weighed this morning and I lost *drum roll please* 3.5lb I am over the moon, so chuffed, only 1lb to go til healthy bmi :happydance:

Sorry I'm so bad on keeping updated in here!!

Well done to everyone thats lost!

I don't WI til Tuesday morning but I had a sneaky weigh yesterday and I had lost 3lb!!! So thats 6lb since I started 4 weeks ago. Hoping I can keep it off for my official WI :)

Well done everyone on your losses keep up the great work x I re done my points rest and am down from 21 points to 19 OMG!!! this will be interesting LOL

Lesley x

Well done Claire, way to go!!!! :hugs:

Good luck Suzanne!!!

well done claire!

To say I've had a bad few days is an understatement... I'll be surprised if i stay the same let alone lose :( Oh well, I have 3 days til weigh in so FX I'll be okay by Weds... eek.

Good luck, Blah! You maybe lucky and be able to pull it back :)

Thanks all

Im having a day of putting lots of clothes on ebay, mainly size 18 stuff, item or 2 are size 16, its such a task :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->