The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

:hugs: Good luck Blah!

Mothers day here today but I'm trying to be good, instead of going out to lunch we might take the kid bowling

Happy Mothers Day, Vickie & Tyff :hugs: (and everyone else :lol:)

I've got 8pts left for today and it's only 2.30pm, oops :lol:

God damn you crunchie, you've just cost me 4pts!!

Well done people! Also, Happy Mothers Day!!!

I hate to say it but I've hardly behaved today...been munching on Galaxy Counters...NOMMMMMMMMMMMMM Galaxy choc is my weakness and I think bf knows it...hmmmmmm

Oh well, I'll be extra careful before tues night weigh in *fingers crossed* :D

I've had a few days of eating like crap too, it happened over Easter Weekend, I gained 6 freaking pounds!!! I just about had a heart attack. I upped the exercise though and I managed to still lose a pound my next weigh in.

We have a stationary bike, so I did 30 mins of that a day plus a half hour walk. Might be worth a shot? :hugs: Good luck!

Well done on the loss, tyff!

Bloody :witch: has got me again :cry: I just want to eat EVERYTHING :(

im suppsoed to be goin ww tomo but cnt cos iv just been called into work!!!!!!!!
grrrr o well il just have to go nxt week instead xx

I fell off the wagon hard...damn parents!! lol. I've been sooooo bad. And I weighed in this morning and I've put on almost 2lbs! I feel like crying. Not a very nice mothers day present! Well I'm back on now! I just need some help. I was so strong before. Now I'm weak. My father is supposed to be making my mom and I a nice breakfast today, but I'm thinking I will pass on it. I just can't do it. I need to stop eating crap!
Last night we had Prime Rib....it was sooooo good. Almost worth the weight gain...lol.
Happy mothers day to all the mommies out there! Hope you're spoilt rotten today!

Thanks Squidge, but that was the week after Easter. I'm still trying to shed the 3 extra pounds that I put on after FIL's passing. Getting there, but still not back to where I was. :(

Ive had a good day :) back on the wagon.. come on ladies, you can do it :hugs:

Well done for getting back on it, blah!

Wish i could say the same for me :dohh:

well done for getting back on Blah!

:hugs: Sherileigh good luck you can do it!

Tiff you're doing great and so close to being back where you were you can do it!!

soooooooooooooooooooo yeah fell off today, guess it was my cheat day :rofl: despite my best intentions we ended up at a steak house and I had a brownie for dessert :blush: am stuffed though so doubt we'll eat much for dinner.........:rofl:

thank goodness I stayed within my points yesterday and I earned 11 activity points from walking around and bowling so hopefully that helps offset lunch

I think you deserve a cheat day on Mother's Day! :hugs: Glad you enjoyed your dinner!

iv had cheese and onion quiche tonight.....and a bottle of red....and yesterday i had crispy duck with pancakes.....whooopppssss!!!
will have to be so good this week!!!
ok also had sweet and sour chicken balls from the chinese too!!

i know,i know.....gonna try so hard this week!!think after the 4lb loss i went a bit daft!!
ill be happy if on friday,that iv still lost the 4lb!!!
you'll be ok with the brownie.x

Vickie, what she hasn't told you is she finished off her DH and 8yr old DD's tea's last night :shock: and the dogs......................................:rofl:

No, i'm kidding :haha:

I'm back on it tomorrow - those party sausage rolls i had was soooooooooo pants.

Vickie, what she hasn't told you is she finished off her DH and 8yr old DD's tea's last night :shock: and the dogs......................................:rofl:

No, i'm kidding :haha:

I'm back on it tomorrow - those party sausage rolls i had was soooooooooo pants.

:rofl: :rofl:

OMG Im shattered, I have been puting loadsa stuff on ebay all day

If anyone wants to take a look -

https://shop.ebay.co.uk/clairew2407/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

:mamafy:Over the easter week I GAINED 4 lbs!!! I slowly clawed my way back on track though but not looking forward to weigh in this week...not exactly behaved entirely. Taking it VERY carefully today and tomorrow though so hopefully it won't show too much.

Some :mamafy: in the city on Friday had the nerve to call me a lardy bum (and that's putting it nicely) as I walked past...so i swiftly turned round and pointed out I have a 2 month old baby...what the hell was her excuse for being a complete dog? I hate the snide comments from people about my weight. It's not like I'm huge, I have an hourglass figure but my thighs are a lil chunky. My tummy is flat, it's just my butt that lets me down :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->