The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

oh wow BM that's awful! I can't believe someone would say that to you :hugs:

Hope everyone has a good day :hugs:

:shock: You've GOT to be kidding me!!!! The nerve of some people! I'm so glad you said something. That woman probably never had someone say something back to her before... generally bullies try to pick on people they assume will accept their abuse.

:nope: Don't you listen to her, and don't you feel down about yourself. You're only 2 months post partum! :hugs:

Thanks girls...if I wasn't so opposed to violence I'd probably have backhanded her for it. Yeah I have a bit of a big bottom atm but for frick sake I'm doing something about it and tbh, I like my curves!!! Stupid moo. Shoulda kicked her in the shins.

On a plus point I have been behaving today and had toast for breakie, going to have chicken in a tommy sauce for dinner with a couple of feast ice creams for my pud cos I love them and sacrafice my points to have them lol. Hey it's worked so far! :D

Ahhhh the only meal i've had today and i'm over points - oops! Stupid harry ramsdens!! Atleast my OH is at work today so they'll be no tempting from him and i may even get to go on the treadmill when Madison has her nap.

Looks like i'd better have cereal or Jelly for tea seen as i don't have any points left :haha:

Hi Ladies, hope you are all well, and congrats on all your fab losses.

I'm going to my very first weight watchers meeting tomorrow evening, so was wondering if i could join you all as i will more than likely need some extra support :blush:.

I'm not really sure how much i weigh but i have alot to lose, but i will update tomorrow after i know the figures.

i'm really determined to lose weight i have really let myself go :cry:, and i'm getting really unhappy with the way i look and feel :nope:

SO i'm hoping this is the way forward for me, well the new me hopefully :happydance:

love sara xxxxx

:hi: Welcome Sara and good luck :hugs:

:rofl: Squidge I did the same with lunch yesterday, it was sooooooooooooooo many points. Luckily we have those flex points here

Welcome Sara and good luck :flower:

Yeah but you've got all week to claw it back Vickie, i get weighed on Thursday :haha: If i gain i'll blame it on the cold AND the :witch: :rofl:

omg BM how mean :growlmad: Glad you put her in her place!

I had a sneaky day before official weigh in weigh in :dohh: I am still 9st10 so exactly the same as I was last week :( I'm happy I didn't gain but ugh, i want to LOSE weight.

If anyone is feeling de-motivated take a look at some pictures of urself at ur biggest or just really unattractive ones, it really does give u a boost, I was looking at loads last night and I was disgusted and cant believe I looked like I did, really makes me see how well Ive done, I even had a fat neck in the 'fat' pictures, I am NEVER getting like that again

Or another incentive try on ur biggest clothes, I tried on a pair on combat shorts (that are now on Ebay) and they were SSOOOO big on me, when I was looking at pics last nite I found a pic of me on holiday wearing them and they were tight

Im so pleased with myself, anyone can do it but u have to be patient and it will take time

Welcome and good luck to Sara!!! I'm new in this bit, but been on WW for a few weeks...it's not that bad tbh, stick to the plan and you will see the weight falling off...if you don't stick to it, blame it on :witch: and the kids :haha:

Its my weigh in tonight and instead of not eating today, like I usually do lol, I've had a blueberry oaty bar thing from WW and about to have WW chilli for lunch NOMMMMM Oh, well, if I don't lose this week I know why, and I do lose I'll be extra happy!

well,im back on track....took the dog for a walk this morning,and have only had 1 n a half points so far!!yey!!
now.....what to have for dinner....hmmmmm.

Oh girls.
I was on here about 3 weeks ago and started off well. After a dodgy weekend I just gave up. I'm so fed up as I've lost with WW before, but it's so hard when I'm A-at home so much and B-no motivation to cook!

Going to wait until :witch:has been and gone and try again.

I only had a stone extra after Ethan was born. Now I have an extra stone on top of that one.

:cry: Any tips?

Not sure if it'll help, but if I find I'm craving something and eating other stuff won't help I'll go and brush my teeth. The minty feeling in my mouth from brushing my teeth helps me get over the snack attack. :hugs:

Sometimes thirst can be mixed up with hunger, try drinking water or juice

I find a cuppa tea helps with weak moments

Good tip on the teeth brushing!

And I agree sometimes it's really water I want rather than food, so I try drinking first to see if it helps :hugs:

whats ur tips then, i need to lose 16lb to get any kind of fertilty treatment, so depressing, i lost 5lb 1st week, nothing 2nd week
x

I lost 1.5 this week. I find that as long as I stick to my points I do lose every week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->