The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

:hi: Squidge! was wondering about you :hugs:

glad the meeting went well Dom!

that's great for the day Candeur!

Still mid-day here and I'm at around 12/13 points gone? our points are a bit different though....I have 25 points total for the day :)

I bought the weight watchers pedometer last week as I knew I wanted to join to see how many points I'd earn at work as what I do is pretty physically demanding and in 5 hours I earned 5.5 points!

glad the meeting went fine, it's not scary at all really. I wish I could pop into my 'old' meeting to show off how much weight I have lost since I left.

We were told to wait two weeks to start 'eating' our activity points, not sure if all leaders say this though...

:hi: All! My last day before I'm gone for two weeks to Texas :wohoo: been a crazy hectic morning packing, wonder if that earned me any activity points? :rofl:

Have a great time Vickie

Grrr, one day I will stick to the points goal I'm setting myself for the day. There's no way I'm losing anything this week, can be lucky if I sts. Blame the witch!

I bought the weight watchers pedometer last week as I knew I wanted to join to see how many points I'd earn at work as what I do is pretty physically demanding and in 5 hours I earned 5.5 points!

glad the meeting went fine, it's not scary at all really. I wish I could pop into my 'old' meeting to show off how much weight I have lost since I left.

We were told to wait two weeks to start 'eating' our activity points, not sure if all leaders say this though...

Yeah, I don't think I am going to eat those points as I haven't even managed to get through my daily points allowance the days anyway, I was just interested to see how much exercise i got at work, today I earned 8 points.

I had dinner at my mums tonight and left 3 new potatoes that were on my plate as I wasn't sure if I would be having too many points as we had chicken that she had marinaded but the whole meal even with the oil in the marinade was only 6 points and it was lovely.

oh my:

porridge w raisins(4.5)
apple and babybel light cheese(1.5)
bagel(4)
houmous(3)
Pitta(2.5)
Falafel(3)
=18.5

Hi ladies! I'm updating the totals while Vickie is visiting her family. If I make a mistake, please let me know!!!

0.5lbs off for me this week which was expected as I probably went over by a point every day. I could blame the witch but really it's me who's stuffing her face so all my fault.
0.5 is still better than gaining and I knew after losing 5lbs in two weeks the last 2 weeks it would slow down but I'm just annoyed with myself for not showing discipline this week. ah well....it's a new week....going out for a burger tonight followed by cinema *ha* I better have a salad instead of fries

At least you still lost though and that's good considering you went over your points, well done!

So one of my friends came over last night and I told her I had joined weight watchers and we got talking about it and I mentioned that it's been strange to just eat the portion on my plate and not eat until I'm really full but actually after I've got up and stopped eating I've been feeling fuller than just after I ate and she told me that apparently it takes about 15 minutes for your brain to realise that you're full. Is that true? How have o not heard that before?! Now I know it's so much easier to just stop eating and wait to see how I feel a while after eating rather than having loads in one meal.

I've sts this week, not bad after the bad week I've had!

It's 3:30pm here and if I stopped eating NOW I'd probably be ok pointswise *haha*
Ah well...

0.5lbs off for me this week which was expected as I probably went over by a point every day. I could blame the witch but really it's me who's stuffing her face so all my fault.
0.5 is still better than gaining and I knew after losing 5lbs in two weeks the last 2 weeks it would slow down but I'm just annoyed with myself for not showing discipline this week. ah well....it's a new week....going out for a burger tonight followed by cinema *ha* I better have a salad instead of fries

Im EXCACTLY the same as you - prob relaxed a bit too much after loosing 6lbs in 2 weeks - darn it. But still 0.5 off is a whole pound less than 0.5 on! xx

im just come on for a rant why is it the dh never listens to what i say?!!!!
low fat garlic bread i said! full fat is brought back and subsequently my lunch of no points soup has gone to waste i was trying to make up a bad weekend! grrrr

now im grumpy!

so far today :

2 packs ww biscuits 3.0
0 point soup
3x ww bread 1.5
yog 1.0

pasta 3.0
sauce 1.0
garlic bread 5.0
hard cheese 0.5

total 15
or 26 now all i need to do i be sensible for dessert!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->