The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

:hi: Morning all! Sorry I've been so MIA! We had Hannah's birthday on Saturday and I spent the last few days running around like mad getting ready for it. And we're leaving for Texas on Wednesday :wacko: Tiff has agreed to update the first page though with weights for all of you while I'm gone :D

Where in Texas are you going? I live 25 min away from Texas in New Mexico. Chances are though I won't be close to you. Texas is HUGE. :rofl:

Well done Annie for not letting a dinner party be an excuse to pig out :) :)
Your menu sounds yum! Wish I had some meringue now...might have to go and buy some as we have berries and yogurt in the house

Tonight I made Couscous with roasted veg and Feta cheese, I used to make that all the time and for some reason I haven't recently. I got a huge plate full for 5.5 Points :)
*cut up 1 carrot, 1 pepper, 1 courgette and 1 red onion into small dice
*mix in a bowl with 'mixed herbs' and 1kcal spray
*roast in oven
*prepare 1 pack of Ainsley's couscous[I'm a cheater *ha*]
*divide couscous and veg on two plates and serve with 50g of low fat feta each, I use sainsburys good to yourself and 50g=2.5 points

Well done Annie! :happydance:

Doubt you'd be close :( which is to bad. I'm going to the Panhandle, near Amarillo

Arrrr i havent een to a WW meting in so long the cancelled my membership :rofl: Ben loosing weight tho... i think!!!

:wave: Missed you girlies!!

Not long til my holiday now! Gotta gt on this weight loss or im going to be the fat one in a bikini!!

hey. can i join? i joined ww 2 weeks ago and lost 5.5 last week have my weigh in on tues x

welcome holl :) 5.5 lbs is a fab loss for 2 weeks!

so after having some greek yogurt with blueberries I'm coming in at 18.5 points for the day. So that's saving a few and I think tomorrow I'm letting myself have 20 points as I probably have made up for going over Thurs/Fri

feel so good today finally getting into it! and makes you feel good about yourself when u know youve eaten good for the day!

ive had:
1 weetabix and milk - 3 points
1 apple- 1/2 point
rasberrys- 1/2 point
chicken breast- 2 1/2 points
salad- 0 points
mayo- 1/2 point
feta cheese- 1 1/2 points
3 thin sausages- 5 1/2 points
salad- 0 points
jacket potato and butter- 3 points
mayo- 1/2 point
cheese- 1 1/2 points
w.w rich toffee bar- 1 1/2 points

points used: 21
points saved: 4 :happydance::happydance:

happy happy happy today really proud of myself lol :cloud9:

:hi: Welcome Holl and well done on your loss so far!

That's great that you're feeling better already dannie :D

I miss the rich toffee bars! Not been to a meeting in 7 months and there's none nearby. Might have to look into ordering them off the website

im glad theyre gone now tho cuz its so easy to just grab 1 of them when im hungry instead of an apple and its like 1 1/2 points gone. but nice as a treat x

Hi everyone :wave:

I'm going to my first meeting today, I'm a bit nervous as I'm going on my own and I'm not great at talking to new people when I'm on my own. I've lost 8lbs on my own so fast in the last couple of weeks but I know I need to join to keep it up.

Is there anyone here who has/had a lot of weight to loose?(hope you don't mind me asking). To get to the middle range of normal BMI I have to loose about 8 stone which sounds a bit like climbing Everest at the moment, how do you make small targets without constantly having the massive one in the back of your mind?

hi and welcome dom :thumbup:
i need to loose 5 stone. i think just aim for a stone at a time thats what i do and every stone after that is a bonus. i find chatting on here and keeping a journal is really helping though. good luck at your first meeting they're not so bad. have my first weigh in tomorrow and am dreading it!!!! x

Hiya Can' I join you all!
I've started WW today as I really want to get back to my pre preg weight, I'll also be going to the gym and running as much as poss.
My daily allowance is just 16.... I want to lose about 10lbs.
So far today I've had 4.5points inc lunch and breakfast so happy so far... I have a real big problem with my eating habits, I overeat and when i do it's normally rubbish, so I'm hoping this will make me thing about what I'm eatnig more :)

just made a chicken kebab!! ummmm was lovely.

w.w pitta bread 1.5 points
chicken bread with chilli powder fried with 1 cal spray 2.5 points
loads of salad 0 points
2 spoons of light mayo 1 point

5 points for a chicken kebab and im stuffed!! love it x x

Dom I had 106 pounds total to lose, have lost 58 so far :) and that gets me to the very top of a healthy BMI.

I agree with dannie, I set small goals usually of about 10 pounds and celebrate each milestone! :)

good luck with your first meeting! :hugs:

:hi: Welcome canduer!

welcome to all the newbies :hi:

I didn't have that much to lose, but then again I've never had a baby, so there was really no excuse for me being so big in the first place. :blush:
I've lost 43 in about 10 months now and want to lose another 12 ideally, 'only' 5 to go til I hit a BMI of 25.
In the beginning I really only wanted to get my BMI under 30 because I'm hoping to TTC within the next year.

I've already had quite a few points today:
porridge w raisins(4.5)
banana(1.5)
meringue(0.5)
fruit(0.5)
cheese(1)
eggwhite/spinach sandwich(3.5)
=11.5

my dinner will be 5.5 Points so that's 17 alltogether leaving me 3 Points for afternoon and after-dinner snacks. I really want a nice meringue with yogurt and fruit later so that will be 2.5 Points.
Think I'll have some sugar free jelly and an apple later this afternoon for 0.5 Points bringing me to my total of 20 Points, which is what I had aimed for today.

Thanks girls, it was quite good actually. The leader seems nice and there was quite a few new members today which is good and I've just registered my monthly pass thing, the online tracker is pretty good.

I was given a 5% goal which is much less scary so I will just try to focus on that number for now instead of the big one! I bought the weight watchers pedometer last week as I knew I wanted to join to see how many points I'd earn at work as what I do is pretty physically demanding and in 5 hours I earned 5.5 points! Hopefully that will help.

I've got 12.5 points left for dinner so it's not too bad so far.

I hope you're all doing well :hugs:

I'm not around much but still trying to do the best i can. As i don't have a laptop i have to use my phone to come on but it's annoying when i'm trying to go on the next page and thank people instead :dohh: Hopefully i'll keep popping in to see how your all doing :)

Day's nearly over and done okay today :)

Orange (0.5)
Cheese and Tomato Roll (4)
Special K Bar (1)
Cup of Tea with sugar (1)
Pasta Bake (7.5) (Will be having this later)
Total - 14 Points
Going to try not to snack at all until bed time now but will be having another cup of tea before bedtime :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->