The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

:hi:

can i join in please ??? :kiss:

started WW last night

im worried about my points :wacko: i am suppost to be on 35 points a day , i have literally not stopped eating all day and have only used 26 ?? i feel really full ?

but looking forwards to it :happydance: im aiming to lose 4 stone at the moment

35 points does sound like a lot. I know they say you should eat all your points but I dont see the point of eating if I'm not hungry so I've had quite a few left over this week as well (I'm on 27 points). You must be really busy at work so you probably dont get a chance to eat as much either.

I dont know why but I just feel like I've had too much tonight even though I've still got 3 points left. I'm at my Mum's and she said she would do salad for dinner, but bless her, my Mum's idea of salad is potato salad, coleslaw, scotch eggs, pork pie, bread, cold meat and a bit of leaves on the side. I had a mixed salad with a slice of chicken, a hard boiled egg, some spicy cous cous and I had a bread roll with it as well. Apparently it was only 6 points altogether so why do I feel like I'm cheating?!

Welcome Pink :)

Unless your saving your points for a takeaway, night out or something you really need to eat all 35 a day - sorry! You could try sneaking a chocolate bar in, atleast that'll take you up a few points!

Good luck!

I know how you feel. When you first switch to diet mode you eat so healthy it's hard to use all the points. If you want to eat all your points then I would agree with squidge. Indulge in just a little something. I would kill for 35 points a day. I'm on 22.

If I'm struggling to fill my 20 point quota for the day I snack on Pringles. Full of points!

Hi everyone, can I join too? I'm starting tomorrow, havn't quite decided if I'm going to join the class or doing it on my own. I managed to lose 2 stones after Ethan was born and have now packed it all back on again plus another couple of lbs!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
And no, WW is not ok while preg. You need to feed that baby now. Obviously you are not actually eating for two and should talk to a doctor about what you should be eating and how much you should be eating but you should definitely not be in a caloric deficit while pregnant.

i asked the lady from ww this and she said it used to be ok to do untill u are 3 months but now they have changed it, so her advice was not to tell her if i do get pregnant if i want to carry on. xx

Yeah WW is a no-no if preg. Worry about it all again after hun!
YAY! Congrats Lea!

Congrats Pinksnowball :)

I overindulged for 3 days straight and will be paying for it on the scales tomorrow. I'm not talking one piece of chocolate cake...no, I'm talking bingeing on caramel shortcake and crisps :(
Got veggies to make some soup so will try and damage control as much as I can before my holidays

another 2lb off for me this week so that 11lb so far in 5 weeks! also achieved my second mini goal of reaching my 5 percent loss!

next mini goal is the stone mark!

xxx

Well done you!
My first mini goal is crossing into the next stone bracket. (does that make sense?!)
Only 2lb til I do! woot! Then It'll be 1/2 stone a couple of lb later, then hopefully my 5% soon after! I can never just work with one target :blush:

Congrats Pink! :happydance: You can't do WW but i'm sure i've read you can do SW?!

Welcome to all who's joined and well done to anyone who's lost :)

Yep, i had a wee (unsuccessful) stint at slimming world and you can do it throughout pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->