The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Porridge w raisins(4.5)
soup and sandwich(4)
apricots(2)
chocolate(5)
chili(4)
crisps(1.5)
yogurt(1)
=22, but this may just turn into my 'cheat day' ;-)

hey girls ca i join. i started w.w tuesday and need some encouragement. i ended up going over my points last night and eating that bloody curly wurly!! i need to stop boredom eating! and eating for the sake of it x

hey girls, any ideas on something for tea, got loadsa veg but cnt think of what to have with it other than roast dinner???

hey girls, any ideas on something for tea, got loadsa veg but cnt think of what to have with it other than roast dinner???

Hi and welcome! :)

How about honey mustartd roast veg? some of your veg must be 0 point. Or a nice spicy stir fry with egg white omelette?

well done rainbowzebra!

Well my cheat day yesterday turned into 2 cheat days which really was not a very good idea as I'm getting weighed tomorrow...
So now I have 5 days to be extra good to make up for it if I want to see another loss next week

well done RZ! :happydance:

3 pounds down for me! :wohoo:

though the last two days have been so crazy hectic I've really not been eating properly :blush:

Well done Vickie!:thumbup:

Well I went to see my nurse this morning about my blood pressure and despite losing 14lbs since my last visit my BP hasn't gone down at all, up even :(
She didn't take the time to weigh me this time but I have to go back in 2 weeks, so will ask her then to update my weight in my file.

I'm going to have to be extra good now as I want to hit 75kg the day I leave for my holidays/vacation, which is in 20 days. So I think that's about a 5lbs loss and I also have to make up for the extra points I've had over the past 2 days.
I'm attending my 'SIL's wedding in 6 weeks and my dress has to fit me well despite just coming home from my 2 week holiday a week before ;-)

feeling so pekish today!! its taking everything in me to stop me going the fridge and eating! x

I've had a good day today

porridge w raisins(5)
egg white sandwich w spinach & ketchup(4)
cereal bar(1.5)
ww snack size pizza and salad(4)
=14.5 so far :thumbup:

edited later:
fat free greek yogurt(1)
blueberries(0.5)
=16

4 peices of weight watchers toast
half a bottle of THIS water
lil butter
and a yogurt - all for 5 points

and ive had 2 jellies for 0 Points :cloud9:

im happy today :) x x x

well i started off with 2 weetabix and milk but ended up having to share it with the baby haha so only had 1 weetabix and a cupa tea so 3 points used so far :-D happy happy!

Welll done hunnny :) - i love sharing things with ava, it makes me feel like ive eaten it all, but i haven't Mwahahahahah :) x x

i know feels good. av done so bad the past fe days but im feeling good today and determined. even just had an apple instead of a go ahead bar go me!! gunna drink loadsa water today too to keep me full! x x

:hi: Morning all! Sorry I've been so MIA! We had Hannah's birthday on Saturday and I spent the last few days running around like mad getting ready for it. And we're leaving for Texas on Wednesday :wacko: Tiff has agreed to update the first page though with weights for all of you while I'm gone :D

Enjoy Vickie :)

Today so far I've had:
Porridge w raisins(4.5)
egg white sandwich(4)
3 cauldron butternut squash falafel(1.5)
=10
exercise:7.5 mile bike ride

later:
crisps(1.5)
couscous salad(5.5)
=17 total

evening all!

i lost another 1lb this week so thats 9lb in 28 days im pretty chuffed with that shame i didnt get the 2lb i hoped for this week to get to 5 percent goal but 1 more lb to go to it!

im doing a three course ww dinner for me dh and two friends tonights.

were having a no points soup
roll 2pts

breaded fish, new pots and mushy peas 6 pts

meringue, strawberies and yog (for me) cream for them 2 pts!

i hope they like it!

xx well done to u all on your losses!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back