The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Weighed in this morning. Lost 8 lbs for the month of July! That makes my total 92lbs lost. :thumbup: If I can manage to lose another 8 in August that Will put me at 100!

I've been such a piggy pig today...not looking likely to be able to weigh in at 75kg next Friday(9 days from today)

I started the day off by eating 4 marshmallows! Better get rid of them and move on...no sweeties allowed in the house, maybe I'll just feed them to the 3 year old ;-)

marshmallows(2)
porridge w blueberries(5)
apple and apricots(2)
soup and crumpets(3)
meringue(1)
3 animal biscuits(0.5)
soup and sandwich(4)
=17.5 which obviously isn't too bad, just the amount I've been eating is shocking!

well done on the losses everyone :happydance:

not back yet just checking in quickly while I have computer access

I've stayed around my weight, though was up a pound at one point :dohh: very hard to stay on track when not at home!

I bought a spaghetti squash today[in Waitrose for the U.K. ladies]
very excited to try this sometime this weekend

not exactly been today, but as long as I stay away from the sweets it'll be fine[edit, yeah that didn't happen-I thought the pink'n white wafers had 0.5 each when they are 1 each!]. I realised that sometimes after a bad day/weekend I just have to draw a line and start afresh instead of trying to eat 16 points for a few days afterwards as this usually just leads to horrible binge eating on stuff we have in the house. I live with other people so don't have total control over what's in the cupboards/fridge. Last night I ate meringue and some of the kids' chocolate snack :dohh:

porridge(3.5)
blueberries(2.5)*my total allowance for the day* ;-)
loads of pink/white wafers(5)
bagel with egg(4)
pretzel(2)
quorn steak, veggies, couscous(5.5)
alpen bar(1)
=23.5 *oops*

Ughh, im having a bad week - feel so so hungry and demotivated. I know 1 lb on isnt a big deal but its made me feel poo. Im within points so far this week (even went out for a chinese last night and stayed within) but today Ive eaten crappy ww biscuits and light crisps which makes me feel like ive overdone it (even though its all pointed) I have 6 left for dinner and was going to have 0 soup, M&S lightly dusted cod (3) and a big salad with chilli beetroot (2/3). Am dreading the weigh in. I ordered new salter scales this week too so hopefully they will be a bit more accurate than my old non-electronic ones. Boooooo :(

Anyone seen my willpower???
Even though I was already 0.5 over my points for the day I still had probably 3 points worth of almonds and dried mango *sigh*
I'm getting weighed at the doctors tomorrow and I'm going on holidays for 2 weeks next week...this is not the time to be gaining weight!

Are you ladies in weeks 3-6 by any chance? Apparently that's the time you start to lose enthusiasm.... no idea what to say to help though :(

I crossed my mini barrier - dropping to the next stone down.... but that also means I've dropped a point :shock: :nope: :sad2: :rofl:

yep - this is week 6 for me - Im getting lazy with pointing - Im guessing here and there which I figure is showing on the scales. Grrrr. Oh well - try to get through this week and maybe be better at next WI on Wed. Poooooooooo!

I also dropped a point recently and miss it sooooo much! 20 points a day is slim pickings!

Are you ladies in weeks 3-6 by any chance? Apparently that's the time you start to lose enthusiasm....

I'm actually in month 10 :wacko:
I've done so well to lose 3 stone so really don't want to undo things and really have to plan my days better and make better choices throughout the day....marshmallows for 5 points don't fill you up as much as veg and rice for the same amount ;-)

Cooking some more soup and veg in tomato sauce later to keep me going until I'm off to New York on Friday :happydance:

Quickly tracking, will be editing this throughout the day:

cherry raisins(1)
cereal w milk(3.5)
more raisins(1.5)
bagel with egg(4)
pretzel(3)
alpro pudding and apple(2)
veg, quorn and wheat in tomato sauce(3)
meringue(0.5)
100kcal popcorn(1.5)
=20 bang on points
Hooray and I'm stuffed!

just tracking, otherwise I'll lose track of the not-so-little things I've been snacking on today ;-)
I've been packing *emergency snacks* for my 7 hour plane ride next week and half the almonds/raisins/apricots strangely found their way into my mouth ;-)

2 crumpets, one with margarine, one with a tiny bit of smooth peanutbutter(4.5)
eggwhite sandwich(4)
almonds(2)
apricots(1.5)
raisins(1.5)
mandarin oranges(1.5?)
=15 *oops* good thing my low point dinner is already prepared in the fridge

edit:
dinner: veg, wheat and quorn in tomato sauce(3)
soup(0)
alpen bar(1)
=19 total

Back and more tracking for me, not much happening here really...just trying to shift some last minute weight before my holidays
I'm still up by 1lbs so hoping to lose that and maybe a bit extra before Friday

porridge w raisins(4.5)
2 animal biscuits(22 kcal) and a nectarine(1)
houmous, pitta and veg(5)
nakd bar(1.5)
yogurt covered raisins(1.5)
veg, quorn, wheat(3)
babybel light(1)
apple and blueberries(1.5)
=19

Had my wiegh in today and I lost 4.5lbs this week, so 11 in total. If I can loose 3lbs next week than that's a stone!

I wanted to join the gym this week but I've pulled a muscle in my back so gonna have to wait until that's sorted properly.

Had my wiegh in today and I lost 4.5lbs this week, so 11 in total. If I can loose 3lbs next week than that's a stone!

I wanted to join the gym this week but I've pulled a muscle in my back so gonna have to wait until that's sorted properly.

good job! :happydance:

Well done to all who's lost :)

I'm gonna get back on the wagon tomorrow - had a bad few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->