The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Hi ladies :hi:

Im restarting WW, but can't find any of my books etc :dohh: Im trying to work out how many points Im allowed, can anyone help me out? Ta :D

I've recently joined so I can work it out for you, just need to know your age, weight, height and how active your day to day life is? You could do the 'fast start' where you just eat 18 points for a week as well.

it was quite tasty :rofl:

Sneaky weigh in today and I was just a bit over 192 :shock: So I may end up STS if I do an okay job these next couple of days :rofl: no idea how that's possible

cooney could it be you gaining muscle mass since muscle weighs more? I know it's probably not 7 pounds worth of muscle but didn't you recently also up your calorie intake so could be a combination of both? I think giving your body a chance to "reset" after being in diet mode so long is a good idea :hugs: and you've done so well and come so far! Don't get to down from this blip :hugs:
I started lifting weights recently but only got in 3 weight lifting sessions before I sprained my rotator cuff swimming so I have not been lifting weights. I just don't get it. I did nothing wrong and I feel like I'm being punished. :cry::hugs: Sorry I know I'm being a big baby but I just want to be done and thin already. I have worked so hard to lose weight and now I just feel like I am being robbed. Or that it will all come back as soon as I eat like a normal person (not pigging out, just eating normal) Like I said in my journal and I weighed again and am now at 179 so it's still going up. Where is all this phantom fat coming from!? I'm not eating enough to gain weight!!!! :shrug:

I know it's hard, but stop weighing yourself, there's no way you've put on 2 lbs within the space of 24 hours, your weight fluctuates so much over the course of the day, isn't that why you've only been weighing yourself every month? You haven't done anything wrong, are you sure it's nothing to do with your thyroid problem? :hugs:

Im restarting WW, but can't find any of my books etc :dohh: Im trying to work out how many points Im allowed, can anyone help me out? Ta :D

I've recently joined so I can work it out for you, just need to know your age, weight, height and how active your day to day life is? You could do the 'fast start' where you just eat 18 points for a week as well.

Can I pm you my stats so you can work it out for me please :flower: Deffo have to look for my books lol x

Can I pm you my stats so you can work it out for me please :flower: Deffo have to look for my books lol x

Course you can hun

I've not weighed in for 2wks as i've just not been 'with it' :(

I'm back on it today though and so far so good :lol:

B - Toast/Butter - 4pts
D -
T -

Agh,:witch: has come and I'm having mega chocolate cravings, I've already had a weight watchers toffee bar, ww jaffa cake bar and a skinny cow ice cream today, after dinner I'll only have 1 point left but I just want to EAT!!!

Agh,:witch: has come and I'm having mega chocolate cravings, I've already had a weight watchers toffee bar, ww jaffa cake bar and a skinny cow ice cream today, after dinner I'll only have 1 point left but I just want to EAT!!!

Oh dear! On days like that I grab a hot water bottle, low cal hot choc (0.5) and head to bed to stop me eating! Good Luck . xx

Also, Well done Tiger Tea!

1.5 off for me today :shock: no idea how that happened

hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

My cheat day was yesterday and it wasn't toooooooooooo bad. I did indulge and have a Reese's cup but other than that stayed pretty much on track :D

today was my cheat day. (well, Sunday was). "eeeek!" is all i have to say on the matter.... :blush:

Haha. My cheat WEEK is going well. I made OH hide the scale when I started so I wouldn't get depressed. :rofl:

oh my days i have stuffed my face all weekend. ive decided im not drinking whilst on this diet as i can obviously not control myself. dreading weigh in even more than usual now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->