The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Another day...another 21 points to eat ;-)

porridge(4.5)
ricecakes, houmous and veg(3.5)
nectarine(1)
I also did some cooking for the kids and tried a few bites of spag bol sauce(1?)
=10 so far

a friend invited me for dinner tonight so I don't really have any control on calories/fat...will see how that turns out.
I'm only 0.5lbs away from the weight I was 1.5 weeks ago so at least I'm going on holidays with no 'extra' weight to lose afterwards.

rm - i'll bet being so close to goal has you finding it harder to lose now too.... what with very little left to go and all! :hugs:

Uggggg... I'm so sick of dieting... That is all. Not going to quit or anything but sometimes don't you all just feel like throwing the rice cakes at the wall and eating a pizza? :rofl:

I had a MAJOR slip-up last night :blush:
I won't go into details, but suffice to say it involved chocolate. and crisps. good thing i had a couple of points saved the other day, now just need to save some today too and i *should* be ok. :shrug:

really want my 1st half stone this week! (Wouldn't mind my 5% too come to think of it, but fear i may have scuppered that chance with my piggery last night :hissy:)

Uggggg... I'm so sick of dieting... That is all. Not going to quit or anything but sometimes don't you all just feel like throwing the rice cakes at the wall and eating a pizza? :rofl:

Agreed...I mean I love eating healthily but sometimes I wish I could just eat Ben&Jerry's for dessert instead of a fat free yogurt ;-)
Also I sometimes wonder if I actually really *like* what I cook or if I just *like* it because I know it's low point...I mean my veg casserole with couscous for 2.5 points is tasty but wouldn't I much rather eat a greasy curry? I don't know really.

The dinner my friends cooked last night was yummy but my tummy was grumbling all night because it was more calories than I'm used to at night...but the mozarella salad was too good to resist ;-)

because I'm going away on Friday I'm not doing any more food shopping so just eating what's in the fridge
porridge w blueberries(4.5)
soup, 2 ricecakes and s slices of peach(1.5)
almonds(2)
houmous, cucumber and a few bites of sandwich[baby leftover *sigh*](2.5)
=10.5

tiggertea...I think that's why I'm struggling. Right now the goal is to get to a healthy BMI of under 25, which is only 5lbs to go[165 lbs]...but I guess in the long term I'd like to go another 10lbs lower[so to 155lbs], we'll see how that goes. I will never be skinny but I want to be healthy.

tiggertea...I think that's why I'm struggling. Right now the goal is to get to a healthy BMI of under 25, which is only 5lbs to go[165 lbs]...but I guess in the long term I'd like to go another 10lbs lower[so to 155lbs], we'll see how that goes. I will never be skinny but I want to be healthy.

You will get there :hugs:
I have the same outlook re: the part i put in bold above :thumbup:

Updated the list! Well done on your losses ladies!!! I did a WI the other day, down 1.5lbs! :wohoo: Will have to be good with exercising as I've had a total crap long weekend full of lots and lots of bad food!

I posted this in my journal but I wanted to post it here too.

So I went to the doctor yesterday and they weighed me and I was at 178 :shock::shock::shock::cry::cry::cry:
I don't understand it. I have been relatively good and haven't eaten NEARLY enough calories to gain 7 lbs. I just don't get it. I mean I have been eating a LITTLE more than usual but I have still mostly been in a caloric deficit. I'm so upset.

So my mom talked to a nutritionist friend of her's and she suggested what she called a "re-feed" week in which I eat my maintenance calories for a week in order to recuperate my metabolism and then start dieting again from there. I realize eating more does not sound like the answer but at the same time It makes sense. :shrug:

So from now until Wednesday I'm going to eat 2,000 calories a day and see what happens. I shouldn't gain any weight but logically my metabolism is so shot that maybe I will? I don't know. I just need a little break. I have been dieting SO LONG. This is not me giving up, this is me taking a break, and I'll still be counting so everything should be fine. :thumbup:

I will see you ladies again next week!
Uggg I;m so upset. :cry::cry::cry:

:hugs: hun. I never listen to my doctor's scales they ALWAYS weigh me between 5lb-10lb heavier than i actually am!
Have you checked on your own if they read the same?

:hugs: hun. I never listen to my doctor's scales they ALWAYS weigh me between 5lb-10lb heavier than i actually am!
Have you checked on your own if they read the same?

Just did. Says 177 :cry:

aw hun, don't get too disheartened!
did you have a bad week (food wise) last week? sometimes it takes 2 weeks for scales to show the impact.....
you have done SO well - 99lb lost so far is a fantastic achievement. certainly one to be proud of!

:hi: All I'm back! Well done on all the losses! :happydance: So proud of you all and thank you Tiff for keeping the list updated for me :hugs:

:hugs: Cooney I think that makes sense. Good luck with the week :)

I was sooooooooooooo bad the last 4 days. I had actually gone down .5 pounds as of last Saturday but yeah a baby shower (and cake) Saturday, birthday party (and cake) on Sunday (and leftover cake on Monday :dohh:) and a killer bad day yesterday and today (ate out and didn't eat what I probably should have :rofl:) I am not expecting any loss at all this week and will be lucky to STS

aw hun, don't get too disheartened!
did you have a bad week (food wise) last week? sometimes it takes 2 weeks for scales to show the impact.....
you have done SO well - 99lb lost so far is a fantastic achievement. certainly one to be proud of!

No I was pretty good. I never went over how many calories I burn in a day so logically I should have not gained any. And most days I was below that so I SHOULD have lost weight. I have no idea whats going on.

:hugs: Vicky

Hopefully a week "off" will help get everything back on track again - bodies are strange things sometimes!! :hugs:

Ooooh Vickie - that's alot of cake! (Bet it was tasty though!!) :lol:

it was quite tasty :rofl:

Sneaky weigh in today and I was just a bit over 192 :shock: So I may end up STS if I do an okay job these next couple of days :rofl: no idea how that's possible

cooney could it be you gaining muscle mass since muscle weighs more? I know it's probably not 7 pounds worth of muscle but didn't you recently also up your calorie intake so could be a combination of both? I think giving your body a chance to "reset" after being in diet mode so long is a good idea :hugs: and you've done so well and come so far! Don't get to down from this blip :hugs:

it was quite tasty :rofl:

Sneaky weigh in today and I was just a bit over 192 :shock: So I may end up STS if I do an okay job these next couple of days :rofl: no idea how that's possible

cooney could it be you gaining muscle mass since muscle weighs more? I know it's probably not 7 pounds worth of muscle but didn't you recently also up your calorie intake so could be a combination of both? I think giving your body a chance to "reset" after being in diet mode so long is a good idea :hugs: and you've done so well and come so far! Don't get to down from this blip :hugs:
I started lifting weights recently but only got in 3 weight lifting sessions before I sprained my rotator cuff swimming so I have not been lifting weights. I just don't get it. I did nothing wrong and I feel like I'm being punished. :cry::hugs: Sorry I know I'm being a big baby but I just want to be done and thin already. I have worked so hard to lose weight and now I just feel like I am being robbed. Or that it will all come back as soon as I eat like a normal person (not pigging out, just eating normal) Like I said in my journal and I weighed again and am now at 179 so it's still going up. Where is all this phantom fat coming from!? I'm not eating enough to gain weight!!!! :shrug:

Hi ladies :hi:

Im restarting WW, but can't find any of my books etc :dohh: Im trying to work out how many points Im allowed, can anyone help me out? Ta :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->