The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Hi Girls, I was part of Slimming World until about a week ago - I'd been going for about 6 weeks and have only lost 7lbs which for me wasnt great so I decided to go back to my buddy Weight Watchers! I did much better on this before i had my little girl so i'm thinking this is a better diet for me :)

So anyway my weigh in, is tomorrow evening after my legs bums and tums class! EEK! so can I join you here :)

ive been for a 2 hour walk today, my wi is tomorrow night so i dont know if i have enough time to sort it out. fingers crossed

3lbs lost this week! I'm really pleased, I've been battling cravings all week and feel really bloated because of my :witch: so I wasn't sure if I would have lost much.

That makes a stone exactly!

:witch: arrived here too. WHY does she always insist on bringing a serious chocolate craving with her?!

:witch: arrived here too. WHY does she always insist on bringing a serious chocolate craving with her?!

Because she's a bitch!!! Not only do I get chocolate cravings, but I just want to eat eat eat!

YAY Weldone Dom in losing your stone :dance:

I'm gonna ask my neighbour tonight if she fancies coming for a walk this evening - will take my dogs with me - hoping it will help me lose some weight quicker :D

:hi: Morning all! Hope you all are having good weeks :D

so far pretty good for me, the last two days I've been really under my points by the evening so kinda sorta ate crap :rofl: I stayed within my points though :shrug: so I doubt it harmed my loss for the week

We try to take walks several nights a week SJ :D I'm going to miss it when winter comes along

:wave: Hi all! Mind if I join in? I just began going back to my WW ways yesterday. FXed!! 7 years ago I had lost about 50lbs but have "let myself go" again :( so now, I am aiming to lose 60lbs and I will feel soooo much better! (So excited/scared/anxious!) :flow:

I'm back! And weighed this morning and am at 170!, so the phantom weight is gone and have lost 1 pound so far this month. =)
Hey, guess that means My total is now 93lbs (you don't have to update it until my usual weigh in on the 28th vicky) lost since I started my diet and exactly 100 lbs lost since the day after I gave birth to Cora. Feels nice to look at my ticker and see that 100

Lol, I feel like a weight watchers recruiter sometimes. I just love their system so much. :dohh:

:rofl: Funny you should say that. I was talking to my family about joining (some of them were interested once they saw how I'd lost weight) and Stan told me that they need to give me some kind of reimbursement for recruiting people :rofl:

I love the program as well :)

Wow...I forgot how much it seems you eat on WW lol Yaaaaay! :) and knowing that the weight is going to melt away! I remember when I first started the program, I sounded like a recruiter too. Is it end of the month yet? I'm ready to see some results- woohoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->