The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

well done with the loss! sorry to hear you don't think it's working out for you :hugs:

I'm Joining up on Wednesday.I have been unwell for ages,years even and today I was diagnosed with PCOS so need to follow a Low GI diet and was told WW could help me x

I have an idea what I want to loose but i'll update after my 1st meeting.just hope this is finally it for me ,the road to health x

how many points do you generally have for breakfast/lunch/tea?

ive noticed im pretty dam hungry in the mornings now but as day goes on ifeel less & less.

MtA - If you're more hungry ion morning, use more points then that at teatime! There's no set rule to say 3 points for brekkie, 10 for tea" etc, use them as and when you need to! :thumbup:

Hiya

Look at it this way youve lost 7.5lb in one week, i loose 5-6lbs a month!
Surely that number alone should keep you going regradless of what numbers you pull next few weeks.

Not uncommon to stay the same or just loose 0.5lb after should a huge loss. Until body gets into a nice balance of 1-2lb a week.[/QUOTE]

I know you are right - Im just silly but its always the reason i quit dieting - because i think im not seeing results enough. :wacko: This time Im determined though so I will stick at it good weeks and bad. Thanks

tesa - i know you can't see results i totally get it can be down putting. This is why i started taking photos, then i could really see id lost, that kept me going :)
last 8wks not felt any slimmer, scales aint showed ive lost what id like to have seen but my clothes show for it. Always a positive thing.

cheers tiggertea :) just curious question.

MTA: Generally I eat 3-5 points for breakfast, depending on what I have. They are pretty filling items though. Today I had 1 cup of raisin bran with 1/2 cup skim milk and am pretty full.

Lunch generally is 4-6 points though today it will be on the high side for me at 8 points (having leftovers). Usually a sandwich or sometimes a chicken hot dog

Dinner is always my highest usually anywhere 8-10 points though on the rare day 12 points.

how many points do you generally have for breakfast/lunch/tea?

ive noticed im pretty dam hungry in the mornings now but as day goes on ifeel less & less.

I'm a snacker and tend to have 5 smaller meals rather than 3 big ones...
-usually have porridge for breakfast 3.5 to 4 points as I want a big portion ;-)
-then something small to eat when the kids have their lunch at 12
-a sandwich at 2/2:30
-something when kids have their dinner at 5
-my own dinner around 7:30

Eating when the kids eat helps me not to eat their food like cheesetoast or fishfingers ;-) I might only have a yogurt or some carrots with houmous but keeps me going until it's time for me to have my meals in peace ;-)

I know I 'came back on the wagon' a week ago or so, but obviously didn't stick to it[again] We had loads of cake and icecream over the weekend and I paid for it with a record breaking weigh-in on Monday, I'm losing track how much I've gained by now...first day back was yesterday, did well...so far doing ok today as well.
I've been doing WW for a year now, lost 40lbs in about 7 months and the past 5 months I've just been gaining and losing the same old pounds :( I still have about 14 more Pounds to go to get to my personal goal and I have no motivation whatsoever :(

a poor attempt on tracking my day

porridge(4)
almonds(1)
pitta+houmous(5)
quinoa salad(3.5)
2 ww biscuits(3)
quorn, rice and veg(5)
=21.5

:hugs: RM. I know it must be hard to get back on track, especially after being on and off so much recently

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->