The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Amy-Lea, try and relax and just let it be part of your daily life rather than stress about being weighed every week.

Chinese is pretty high as well depending on what you have, not quite as bad as Indian though, but then it's just about portion size as well. I've had chinese twice in the last two weeks and still lost 4.5 lbs so it cant be too bad, although I didn't have sweet and sour chicken balls which I love because it says they're 10 points but I dont know how many it means, surely it cant be a whole portion that they give you?

Just got back from the gym, I had a session with a trainer on Monday and night and he's worked out a programme for me for the next 6 weeks (just cardio for now). It wasn't as bad as what I thought it would be and once I'm actually at the gym I quite like it, it's just forcing myself to go! The only thing is, the WW online thing for figuring out activity points seems really rubbish, I cant even find cross trainer on it so I just have to guess at the points for that, and it reckons that what I did on the treadmill is only 3 points, but the treadmills at my gym actually work out WW points on it and it says 9.5 points so I dont know who to believe!!!

I actually have an activity points thing in my book...if you pm me certain details I can tell you the points gained? :D Same with anyone else!

I'm going to Chester Zoo today, which means walking for more than two hours...using my point thingy and my weight etc...means I get 5 points for it apparently!!

My best friend lost more than 4 stone on ww and told me the points they give is for the full portions?! I hope so...I had a chinese last week and ate it all :blush::blush: I still lost 4lb though so :shrug::shrug:

Had a Nando's yesterday, but had 0 point soup for tea so don't have to make back a point today which isn't too bad!

Hope you all have great days x

yesterday i had 22 points & earned 3.5.
been out for walk to park which aint close, been out 1hr40 about 20mins at the park. So hoping earned fair few today too.
going to family for tea so going try leave 12ish points no idea how its been made etc. All i know is were having beef

1.5 off for me this week :yipee:

Hope you all have a great weekend! :)

Well done Vickie!!! Thats great!!

Mummy to Amber, how soon did you start adding your 'gained' points? I'm a bit worried about doing it cos I'm scared of doing it wrong IYKWIM? Maybe it just feels too good to be true to earn 5 points for walking for 2 hours, cos I do enjoy a good walk with my LO's and the pram?

I've had 10 points today so far and I'm stuffed after my dinner! Going to try and save some points though so can have a bag of chips maybe when I go to Blackpool tomorrow!

Well done vickie :)

BabyFrance sorry what do you mean adding my points:dohh:
Mean adding them to my daily allowance & eating some?

Yeah 5 seems alot, i got 6 from today's walk.

I was logging my circuit training as moderate as i was burning a good sweat but not needing a towel 20mins was coming out at 2.5/3
I feel comparing walking with that, id be eating more points from circuit training than walking.
May put my HRM on next time i go for a walk see how many cals i do burn for better idea.

Sorry Mummy to Amber I mean adding my exercise points to my daily allowance!!

I classed walking as 'low' and on the scale and then looked at my weight and it said 5? I'll check with my teacher and make sure I'm doing it right...I am a duh brain though!! I won't eat any activity points this week either!

Thanks!

Im doing mine online so it did it all for me :)

Online not added it to my points, got seperate bit says activity points.
I never ate my exercise calories on my other meal plans so i wont be eating these extra points, struggle eating ones i have too lol

I know! I really don't feel like I'm on a diet, just choosing my food better and limiting my treats.

My sister wants to join now...she's been doing the 'closer' diet?! But we've been chatting and says she hates the restrictions of not being allowed to eat x, y and z, and when she has a bad day, she really pigs out whereas so far I've been able to point and save for my 'bad' days! My down fall is chocolate and was a gannet with it during my two pregnancies but the ww chocolate cookie bars are sooo yummy!!

Really like the 0 soup too! And some of the girls have got some really good ideas for deserts and main meals etc...

I had a 2.5lb loss this week making up for the gain last week so I'm 19.5lb down 0.5lb til my 10 percent! I might not weigh for 3 weeks now as next weeks is cancelled and hol the sat after! So I need to be good

Well done on all your losses! X

Hi everyone - can i join in with you?

Ive just joined ww 2 weeks ago to lose the baby weight (and the pre baby weight!) I weigh in on Wednesdays and lost 7.5 in week one. But I weighed this morning and no change so far this week. Im worried if i dont lose this week i will give up - i have no patience! any advise? really want to stick at it this time!

Ive just joined ww 2 weeks ago to lose the baby weight (and the pre baby weight!) I weigh in on Wednesdays and lost 7.5 in week one. But I weighed this morning and no change so far this week. Im worried if i dont lose this week i will give up - i have no patience! any advise? really want to stick at it this time!

Hiya

Look at it this way youve lost 7.5lb in one week, i loose 5-6lbs a month!
Surely that number alone should keep you going regradless of what numbers you pull next few weeks.

Not uncommon to stay the same or just loose 0.5lb after should a huge loss. Until body gets into a nice balance of 1-2lb a week.

Went for a walk last night at place called himley hall. Then went on little off road walk with hollie in pushchair, dam did i get hot haha. We had lift her over fallen tree & up big dirt hills was fun though. So out for 60mins.

Today had slice hovis bread with 2 slices turkey bacon & cheese.
2 belvita biscuits.
Lunch will be chicken & tea will be chicken as it needs eating.

Half a pund lost for me this week, not quite what I have been losing but I had fish and chips last week and a meal out a friends house so I kind of expected it. I've got to my 10% though which is encouraging, if I can lose 2.5lbs this week then I'll have lost 2 stone!

Wow, it sounds like everyone is doing really well! I def agree, try not looking at this as a diet everyday. It will start to become natural for you to calculate points and make healthy choices without even thinking about it. I missed wi the week before last. Hubby had to work, I had to get the kids off to Grandma's before heading to work myself.. But I weighed in this past Saturday and was down 3.6lbs. On their scale down 35lbs. I hope everyone has a good week! I'm gonna try to be good, its Carter's first birthday on Friday, party on Saturday... Planning healthy food choices tho, except for cake haha..

I'm not hopeful this week.
The stupid :witch: makes me eat too much junk. MAKES me I tell you! :blush:

:hi: Welcome and well done on your loss so far!

Don't give up yet! that's a great loss for one week but it will slow down, and it's supposed to slow down. Also I found that I tended to lose weight closer to the weeks end, and showed no loss mid-week. That's why you're really only supposed to weigh yourself once a week ;)

Half a pund lost for me this week, not quite what I have been losing but I had fish and chips last week and a meal out a friends house so I kind of expected it. I've got to my 10% though which is encouraging, if I can lose 2.5lbs this week then I'll have lost 2 stone!

well done on your loss! and great job on the 10%!!!!

Wow, it sounds like everyone is doing really well! I def agree, try not looking at this as a diet everyday. It will start to become natural for you to calculate points and make healthy choices without even thinking about it. I missed wi the week before last. Hubby had to work, I had to get the kids off to Grandma's before heading to work myself.. But I weighed in this past Saturday and was down 3.6lbs. On their scale down 35lbs. I hope everyone has a good week! I'm gonna try to be good, its Carter's first birthday on Friday, party on Saturday... Planning healthy food choices tho, except for cake haha..

great loss!! :happydance: have fun at the birthday party!! :)

Went for a walk last night at place called himley hall. Then went on little off road walk with hollie in pushchair, dam did i get hot haha. We had lift her over fallen tree & up big dirt hills was fun though. So out for 60mins.

wow that sounds like quite a walk!

I'm not hopeful this week.
The stupid :witch: makes me eat too much junk. MAKES me I tell you! :blush:

:hugs:

I went to class today and asked if I could refund my other 3 weeks on my membership thing as I doubt I would go back and really wanted to go back to Slimming World, told her what ddn't click with me and expesh fruit being pointed and she said she has just got back from conference and something new is coming into play that might be of benefit to me.

Maybe they aren't pointing fruit no more :shrug:

Anyway regardless I lost 1.5lb Defo thought I had gained though.

so are you sticking with it or heading to slimming world?
well done on the loss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->