The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Today was easier because I was in the house all day. Still feel like I've wasted points though, I'm not eating proper meals.

I had.

Breakfast
1 Medium bowl of Special K & Semi Skimmed milk.

Lunch
A bowl of 99% fat free Super noodles.

Snack
Packet of mini chedders.

Dinner
2 pieces of 50/50 bread with 3 slices of packet chicken.

Haven't worked out my points yet though. Will go on e-source now. So scared of gaining my first week because of the other days mistakes that I'm too scared to have a proper meal. :dohh:

EDIT: Just logged it online and I have had 13.5 points today and I have saved 10.5.

Don't beat yourself up over the mistakes! It's a learning curve for everyone :hugs:

You do need to try and eat proper meals though and eat more of your points in a day (I know the system does work a bit differently there but 10.5 is a lot of points to have left over)

Yep, uk WW says not to save more than 4pts/day.
You're getting the hang of pointing though - that's good!
e.g. if I were having the noodles at lunchtime, maybe grill a couple of rashers of bacon to have with them, ups the points a bit, but still healthy!

I lost 0.5lb this week.
Disappointed, but still a loss so shouldn't beat myself up over it. :rolleyes:

well done on the loss tiggertea! :yipee: I know how you feel though :hugs: I'm always disappointed when I lose less than I expect

If husband dearest was at work again I'd be eating properly at lunchtime, might help a bit. (broken ankle though so not expecting him out of the house anytime soon!)
:rofl: if in doubt, blame the man of the house!

I just ate two pieces of toast & a cup of tea so that will bump my points up a bit.

Think I am going to have the girls round on Saturday now so will probably save points tomorrow aswell to make room for drinks.

If husband dearest was at work again I'd be eating properly at lunchtime, might help a bit. (broken ankle though so not expecting him out of the house anytime soon!)
:rofl: if in doubt, blame the man of the house!

you too? :rofl:

omg :( I had an indian takeaway last night! Im disgusted with myself. caving on day3. Nevermind, I pointed it. I had half a bhoona, half rice, half nan and 3 veg pakoras and I estimate it came to 17 points :shock:

oh i love indian takeaway i dont think its so bad every once in a while is it? though it is for me cus i have a full korma and cheesy naan to myself :rofl:

i had a naughty day yesterday i had a 6 nugget meal from mc ds an 4 picese of bred an dairylea ooo any 1 want 2 tell me my points 2 scared 2 wok it out my self

omg :( I had an indian takeaway last night! Im disgusted with myself. caving on day3. Nevermind, I pointed it. I had half a bhoona, half rice, half nan and 3 veg pakoras and I estimate it came to 17 points :shock:

That doesn't seem too bad actually for a takaeaway. You could just have like toast for breakfast and noodles for lunch or something and have that big feast for tea. Think I might look into indian but i only like tikka masala.

What is chinese like for points?

Amy-Lea, try and relax and just let it be part of your daily life rather than stress about being weighed every week.

Chinese is pretty high as well depending on what you have, not quite as bad as Indian though, but then it's just about portion size as well. I've had chinese twice in the last two weeks and still lost 4.5 lbs so it cant be too bad, although I didn't have sweet and sour chicken balls which I love because it says they're 10 points but I dont know how many it means, surely it cant be a whole portion that they give you?

Just got back from the gym, I had a session with a trainer on Monday and night and he's worked out a programme for me for the next 6 weeks (just cardio for now). It wasn't as bad as what I thought it would be and once I'm actually at the gym I quite like it, it's just forcing myself to go! The only thing is, the WW online thing for figuring out activity points seems really rubbish, I cant even find cross trainer on it so I just have to guess at the points for that, and it reckons that what I did on the treadmill is only 3 points, but the treadmills at my gym actually work out WW points on it and it says 9.5 points so I dont know who to believe!!!

hmm dom I don't know! i don't like the activity points calculator, I mean it's better than nothing but yeah it leaves a lot of stuff ou!

Ive went to chinese all can eat loads of time & never put on from it!

But to be hoenst, done alot execise before & after.

well ive just weighed me self ano i shudnt of nt due till sunday ive lost 4lb am now 8st 13 yay

well done on your loss so far! :) I weighed every morning early on :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->