The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

hey, i didnt weigh in this week as it was my b day so went a bit mad with the chocolate cake!!! hopefully i wont have a gain when i go next week xxx

:hugs: RM. I know it must be hard to get back on track, especially after being on and off so much recently

Thanks, it has been hard. My gf appologised saying she wasn't good for my diet as we always go out for dinner/lunch when we're together...BUT she's not the one chosing fries over rice as a side dish or a chocolate dessert...there are always healthier options, I just chose not to have them.

But I'm still determined to get to goal eventually. I have 14 weeks until Christmas, so I guess I could manage 14lbs in 14 weeks...we'll see

I feel like lately I have always been posting that I'm back on the wagon only to fall off again a couple of days later. Really going to work on sticking to it this time around. My jeans are getting tighter again and there's no way I'm buying bigger ones.

tracking for the day:
porridge(3)
apple, carrot and a smoothie(3)
quinoa salad(3.5)
ww crisps(1)
3 animal biscuits(0.5)
Chicken, rice and veggies(5.5)
Mango(2)
=18.5

Hello ladies :hi:

I started back on WW on 1st Sept, but I have to admit, I haven't actually been pointing anything yet; just eating better. I've been on it twice in the past, so it's just a case of familiarising myself with the points values and getting on with it. The first time was 2005, after seeing the photos from my 21st birthday and thinking I looked massive. Then it was 2009, when I was losing weight for my wedding, and now it's 2010 and I'm losing the baby weight (all 3st of it).

Start Weight: 12st 7lbs
Current Weight: 12st 8.5lbs
Goal Weight: 9st 7lbs

Loss so far:
Week 1: -2lbs :)
Week 2: +3.5lbs :(

This week though, I've logged back into WW online and am starting afresh. I need to lose 42lbs before April, before we TTC#2.

how many points do you generally have for breakfast/lunch/tea?

ive noticed im pretty dam hungry in the mornings now but as day goes on ifeel less & less.
I'm not normally hungry in the mornings, so I usually have about 4 points for breakfast, 6 for lunch and 6 for dinner. I actually consider 6 points to be a lot for a meal, so I try to make it as low as possible.

Its my WI tomorrow and a bit worried this week in regards to the take away/eating out I've had... a Nando's, McDonalds Breakfast and a chippy :blush:

I spent all weekend walking though (2x 2 hour walks) and I've kept it all within my points and pulled back on meals i.e. for breakfast had 2 WW bread with marmite = 1 point so... I don't plan on doing that every week :wacko: and I did have the healthy/cheaper point options so?! (who I am trying to kid)

When we were shopping there was an NHS check up nurse so I got weighed and it said I've lost 6lb? Eating out and losing that ummm...if I do then WW is a miracle!!! But seriously how much can the scales be different?

ARGH I'm really nervous about it - my stomach seems 'fatter' too but not sure if its cos my boobs shrunk...I am driving myself insane. Sorry

Hello All! I have been a WWM off and on for about 5 years or so. The most I have lost is 20lbs. I've gained that back and more. :(

However,it's time for me to get back on the program again. I am starting next Monday. I look forward to sharing and encouraging with you all. :)
Be encouraged!:flower:

Hi - can I join you?

My name Sarah and Im 21 and Im mummy to Amy who is now 4 months old. I have struggled with my weight for the past few years and not really been happy with it since I was about 15 ( I have always felt bigger than everyone else). I havent really yo yo'd in weight I have just piled it on over the years and now I feel that its time to get rid of it.

My overall aim is to fit comfortably into size 14 jeans which I havent been able to do for a long while. I went to my first weight watchers meeting yesterday and weighed in at 17stone 4lbs so I have about 5 stone to lose. I am currently feeling motivated but really hoping it lasts!

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Sarah x x x

Hi - can I join you?

My name Sarah and Im 21 and Im mummy to Amy who is now 4 months old. I have struggled with my weight for the past few years and not really been happy with it since I was about 15 ( I have always felt bigger than everyone else). I havent really yo yo'd in weight I have just piled it on over the years and now I feel that its time to get rid of it.

My overall aim is to fit comfortably into size 14 jeans which I havent been able to do for a long while. I went to my first weight watchers meeting yesterday and weighed in at 17stone 4lbs so I have about 5 stone to lose. I am currently feeling motivated but really hoping it lasts!

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Sarah x x x

Hiya i started 2lb lighter than you. I can fit into size 14 now not all of them fit comfortable though lol.

You can do it :) i havent been on WW the whole time though.

:hi: Sarah! Welcome :hugs: I started at 250 and am now down to 181.5 :) I still have 30ish pounds to lose though (my aim is for a healthy BMI)

Welcome new members! :flower:

My WI tonight.... absolutely dreading it. I haven't tracked. Have eaten out 3 times (eeek!), and snacked on all the wrong things (for that, I blame :witch: and lack of willpower) I'm willing to pay £5.95 to be told I'm a fatty though. Tonight, I shall deserve it! :blush:

On a more positive note, my mum is 2lb off her goal weight and hopes to get there tonight. Gold member status then and free meetings! (jammy cow! :rofl:) I'll be cheering her on!

Welcome new members! :flower:

My WI tonight.... absolutely dreading it. I haven't tracked. Have eaten out 3 times (eeek!), and snacked on all the wrong things (for that, I blame :witch: and lack of willpower) I'm willing to pay £5.95 to be told I'm a fatty though. Tonight, I shall deserve it! :blush:

On a more positive note, my mum is 2lb off her goal weight and hopes to get there tonight. Gold member status then and free meetings! (jammy cow! :rofl:) I'll be cheering her on!

:haha: Sounds like me! I couldn't stop laughing the fact we're paying to be told we're fatties!!!

Well done to your mum, thats brilliant!!!

My WI tonight too..good luck x

I lost 4lbs this week, obviously it's not a real loss since I gained so much but at least it's going the right direction.
You don't need to update front page this week Vickie, will update next week...

Tracking

Porridge(3.5)
Quinoa salad(3.5)
Pudding(2.5)
Qourn Burger, Chips, Veg and Ketchup(5.5) :thumbup:
Babybel light(1)
=16

It's still a loss! And a good one congratulations! :)

I've lost 1 1/2 lbs :happydance:! I don't feel too bad now about what I've eaten this week...its supposed to start slowing down now isn't it:shrug:?

after a few weeks (once you shed your water weight) your loss does slow down to between 1-2 pounds a week, which is a healthy rate to lose at :) (though I did find as I was bigger I lost 3-4 pounds weekly for a month/month and a half before I settled into the 1-2 pounds a week pattern)

well done on your loss!

Daily tracking!! (yes is started going back to meetings with my tail between my legs)

Hoi sin duck rolls 6pts
Miller light 1.5pts
ravioli and cheese sauce 8pts

so far 15.5 points

1 bowl of cereal and ill be done for the day!!

Gained sooo much weight on holiday its unreal!!! 8 lbs in one week!!! crazy times!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->