The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

sounds like you are getting back on track RM!! :yipee:

hehe Vickie, yup.... you're a shortie compared to 6ft! :p

I know :haha: :rofl:

Hey everyone. Think im back on track again for this week and spent the day walking round birmingham so I must have burnt something off! Not looking forward to my 1st weigh in on Wednesday tho!

How is everyone getting on?

you'll do great! I was soooooooooooooooooooo worried for the first months weigh ins at least, thinking that this would be the week that I didn't lose, but that didn't happen! :hugs: Good luck!

Going good here! We did loads of walking this weekend, but I had a massive cheat day today (went to Chili's with friends). back on track tomorrow though! :thumbup: think we're going to have stir fry for dinner :munch:

What do you mean by cheat days? Is that when you over spend on points and pull them back in the week?

Lou x

My cheat days i never calorie count or point. Just what & how much i like.

Has everyone got targets they'd like to reach for xmas?

I have basically just my ticker lbs left as i dont think i'll reach for my birthday but think may be hard to reach for xmas, as i know i'll over eat & drink for my birthday, so i'll put on, then its hollie birthday, xmas about 10 or so days later so not much time.
I can only try

Does it not affect your points on your cheat days or weight? Is there not chance you'll put weight on? Sorry if thats too many questions at once but I don't understand how that works...I want one! he he!

I'm hoping to lose my weight before I go away next year in Feb...gives me 1/2lb a week until then which has worked out great. But I do have a holiday and Xmas before then too. The holiday shouldn't be too bad though because the two families we're going with, the mums are on ww too and we've all said we want to stick to it as much as possible.

Does it not affect your points on your cheat days or weight? Is there not chance you'll put weight on? Sorry if thats too many questions at once but I don't understand how that works...I want one! he he!

I'm hoping to lose my weight before I go away next year in Feb...gives me 1/2lb a week until then which has worked out great. But I do have a holiday and Xmas before then too. The holiday shouldn't be too bad though because the two families we're going with, the mums are on ww too and we've all said we want to stick to it as much as possible.

It can affect weight but usually settles back down few days later. I always read good having a cheat day.

Ive still lost after cheat days ive got sunday-wednesday before next weigh in.

I had 1.8 to loose every week to hit birthday target but it aint worked out.

I would like to hit my 10% target before Xmas... it's only 8lb more, but my 1st 8lb has been a real buggar to shift, I lose so slowly!! Hence the long time-frame I'm allowing.
Way I see it is, I don't care how long it takes me to lose it all, so long as it stays off once I get there!!

tiggertea - too true! about the whole staying off.

i think ive started to loose really slowly now.

Not sure what my target weight my christmas is - i guess i would like to have dropped at least 1 1/2 stone to keep me on track to lose enough for the wedding! I had an awful thought yesterday tho I have already ordered my dress what if i lose so much my dress doesnt fit any more i wonder if they will adjust it in?

Hope everyone is ok x x x

A good dressmaker will be able to take it in for you, although if it's very detailed around the top etc you might lose some of the effect IYSWIM? Best to double check with the dress seller hun? Just in case they could still order you a size smaller if you reckon you'll need it.

sounds like you are getting back on track RM!! :yipee:

yes, I've been very good, managing to reign back a few points every day to make up for Saturday but still allowing little treats just so I don't go crazy and eat a whole box of choocies in one sitting ;-)

today:
porridge(4)
raisins(1)
soup and bagel(3)
yogurt(1)
ww bar(1.5)
quorn, sweetcorn and rice(6)
popcorn(1.5)
biscuit(1)
=19

that's great news RM! :)

:hugs: Tiggertea I couldn't agree more, I don't care how fast I lose as long as it stays gone! :lol:

I'd double check with the dress shop as well to make sure it can be taken in, it should be able to at least a bit, but depending on how much you want to lose it's definitely worth asking about

The points system works differently here so I get 35 flex points on top of my daily points. I can use these however I want. Generally I have a "cheat" day on the weekend where I eat whatever I want knowing that I'll be using at least some of my flex points.

It's never affected my weight loss (as MTA said it usually goes back down after a few days if I do happen to gain) :)

Thanks guys, when I bought the dress she said it would adjust in as long as I didnt come back stick thin and to be honest I cant imagine that. My aim is to be a size 14 / 16 in normal clothes which would be an 18 / 20 dress and I ordered a 24 which was a little too small on ordering and I have put on since then!

I have used 20 points today so making up for Friday think I have nearly covered the points and have also managed to get some activity points.

Do I use the activity points on food before my next weigh in?

again the activity points work differently there than here, but I believe for us Canadians/Americans if we earn 4 or more activity points than we are supposed to eat at least half of them so our bodies don't go into starvation mode :)

Hey ladies...I'm back. I'm sure you hardly even remember me being here! lol. I did really well in the month I was on WW. Lost 8 pounds I think. Have put 3 or 4 back on sadly. But I'm getting married in the Mayan Riviera in less than 4 months so I need to get serious now! I want to lose at least 10lbs before then....so I've got to make an effort. I'm also having some issues with my health right now. Well have been suffering from chronic pain for over 6 years now...I guess haven't realized until now that it's never going away. My DR is working on a diagnosis right now, but thinks it's fibromyalgia. And I do as well. SOOO it explains why everytime I try to start an exercise program I usually end up in pain for weeks or why I'm too tired after taking on too many things, baby, work, school etc. So I know I can try to control my food, so I'll start there. And I will do smaller amounts of exercise when I can and try not too push it!
Glad to be back! Just hope I stay on it longer this time! I may need a push every now and again!
Today I snuck in a really naughty breakfast AND apple pie with whip cream...oh and M&M's...hmmm, can you see why I need some help? I've lost my will power completely!!

apple pie with cream sounds yummy!!

for me i don't use activity points, just like i wouldn't eat my exercise cals oncalorie counting but that's my choice.

Thanks guys.

Spoke to the dress shop and they said they can take the dress in upto six inches. Im sure that will be plenty in a year I guess I will just have to watch my weight loss and make sure I dont lose more than 6 inches!

Is anyone looking at how many inches they are losing and how long it takes to lose?

Hope everyone is ok x x x

HopeI measured myself with a tape measure before I began and this week is my week to update them as been doing it for my fourth week now!

Six inches does sound like quite a lot but then I don't know how many inches you lose to how many pounds you lose if that makes sense?

Vickie I want a free day!!! How cool are those - when do you tend to have them? I could do with one tomorrow as I'm out for a meal with family but WI is on Thursday so?!?!

MTA How disciplined (sp) are you?!

Hope everyone is ok! Trying to save some points today for my meal tomorrow night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->