The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Just got back from my first weigh in and lost 4.5lb yipeeee!

Anyone else have a weigh in on thursdays?

well done! :happydance:

I weigh in on Saturday but I think there are some with a Thursday weigh in floating around :lol:

I'll try to post a few recipes later Eoz (getting ready to head to class with the kid right now :))

well done bex. ah yummy kfc i could eat that now, prob a bucket to myself actually. finding it really hard to manager on 19 points now. i should be saving this week for sat night (taking hubby to hotel du vin for his b day) but i can hardly fill myself up on the points i do have let alone saving. anyone have any advice??? x

well done bex! i weigh in thursdays, but not til 7pm at class.

holl - work out what really fills you and have some of that every day. it's the only thing i can think of. good luck!

bex, that in one week? Well done!

want some of my points hol. Im barely touching them.

bex, that in one week? Well done!

want some of my points hol. Im barely touching them.

:haha:yes please. i reakon i must be eating the wrong food.

ive found mixing up the filling food helps.

like weetabix is meant to be a filling food, but if i eat this 5 days in a row, no longer feels filling i could eat 4 instead of 2 in the morning lol.

So one after couple mornings having that i have turkey bacon sandwich & cheese fills me right up.

Well done Bexp! I weigh in on Thursdays too!! :thumbup:

Eoz if you let me know what food you like I can type um up and e-mail them to you? I bought two ww cook books the other week so?! :shrug:

Holl I find the 'free' point soup a life saver if I need to save points or want something extra. We literally always got some in the fridge or ingredients in to make - I can't believe its free :winkwink:. I have some with 2 slices of ww bread and results in dinner only being 1 point! Helps if I'm going out for tea for the night!

AFM...my weigh in...I've lost another 3lbs :happydance: I've met my 5% target and now I lose a point!!!

I can't tell you how pleased I am - I've actually lost more weight that my daughter weighs in total now, how mad is that?! WOO HOO!!!!!!!

cool i might try that then need to look at what the filing foods are again

Baby france Go you on the weight loss boo to a point lol Next door has given me cook books and i found one on ebay but if i get stuck i'll come find you xxx

Well my 1st day and I am so proud of my self.Found it easy tbh.I still have 4 points left as well.

I tried the sausage and mash recipe in this weeks mag very tasty xx

How are we all x

How do you make free soup?

Well done on the 3lb loss babyfrance.

I think my 3lb days are well and truely over now.

Its mad to think about loosing the weight of your child. Ive lost the weight in both of my girls lol

Serves 4 - 0 points per serving

It's like minestrone, without the pasta!

Chop 2 Carrots, 1 onion, 2 celery sticks and 200g turnips or swede into small pieces. Put them into a large saucepan with 1 crushed garlic clove, 2x400g cans chopped tomatoes, 1tbsp tomato puree and 1tbsp italian mixed herbs. Pour 900ml (1.5 pints) hot vegetable stock, then simmer until all vegetables are tender - about 25-30 minutes. Season then serve!

My OH tends to sweat the onions & celery by frying it off (in water for 5mins) and then throw the rest of the veg in. We've also blended it down too to make more of it - but you will need to add more water because its really thick otherwise. Tastes like cream of tomato soup blended - its yummy!

Well done BF!!

I know MTA!! I was the same when I lost 25 pounds :shock: it's crazy. Now I've lost almost three of her!

Eoz I haven't forgotten about you it's just been whiny toddler day so will try after she's gone to bed

Oh and I HATE celery but I must admit when he does it like that I can't taste it and its not stringy either IYKWIM? So yummy and is my life saver!

God MTA I'm talking about losing my 6 week old (who's 9lb 15oz) :blush:..I've lost 11.5lbs so far. I can't wait to lose my toddlers weight!! LOL! x

Well done BF!!

I know MTA!! I was the same when I lost 25 pounds :shock: it's crazy. Now I've lost almost three of her!

Eoz I haven't forgotten about you it's just been whiny toddler day so will try after she's gone to bed

How old is your hannah? It is hannah isnt it?

yep it's Hannah, who is now outside with her daddy :wohoo: peace at last :haha:

She turned 2 in July :flower:

Alsmost at your 1 stone :D babyfrance

& thanks for that think i'll remove the celery though, yuck.

yep it's Hannah, who is now outside with her daddy :wohoo: peace at last :haha:

She turned 2 in July :flower:

First thing came to mind when i read that was, dam its dark outside to be playing then it clicked it obv wont be where you are:dohh:

Aww lovely, my amber like a stone heavier. haha

Our points work differently here Eoz

but some of our favorite dinners are:

turkey burgers (lean ground turkey with a bit of bbq sauce served on a whole wheat bun)
turkey tacos (again with the lean ground turkey)
fajitas
spaghetti with meatballs (if you have them there you can bake a spaghetti squash for an hour in the oven and than scoop out the middle, use it in place of the actual pasta for zero points!)
cheese stuffed shells
24 cooked pasta shells
1 cup low fat ricotta cheese
1 cup low fat cottage cheese
garlic powder to taste
oregano to taste

Mix the cheeses, garlic powder and oregano together. Stuff mixture into shells. Bake at 350 degrees (not sure of conversions?) for 30 minutes.

For us it is 4 points for 4 shells, not sure what it'd work out pointwise for you though :(

:lol: yeah it's not quite 5 here. Stan's outside grilling dinner (he is determined to get as much barbecuing as possible in before winter hits :rofl:) so he took her with him :yipee: :rofl:

she's quite a skinny little thing 26.5 pounds but tall? around 35.5 inches maybe 36 now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->